PDA

View Full Version : Portfolio

redtom
16-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Nothing fancy just what will be my portfolio I'm probably not going to update it much but it will be something to give to clients for examples.

Coded Preview (http://www.fovq.com)

This is just a coded preview of the layout it’s not the actual site, that is why there is dummy text and the contact form doesn't work.

RyanDOT
16-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Nothing fancy just what will be my portfolio I'm probably not going to update it much but it will be something to give to clients for examples.

Coded Preview (http://www.fovq.com)

This is just a coded preview of the layout it’s not the actual site, that is why there is dummy text and the contact form doesn't work.

I like it quite alot.
I thought it was a proper site, i was clicking on LIVE PREVIEW like 100 times, then i noticed it was a coded preview :P

I like it.

Plux
16-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Some of it's messed, mostly transparency, in FF3.
(Screenied over MSN.)

But yeah love the header
Will there be a nav or all work shown on one page?

redtom
16-07-2008, 05:11 PM
I like it quite alot.
I thought it was a proper site, i was clicking on LIVE PREVIEW like 100 times, then i noticed it was a coded preview :P

I like it.

lol, thanks =]

Some of it's messed, mostly transparency, in FF3.
(Screenied over MSN.)

But yeah love the header
Will there be a nav or all work shown on one page?

Damn, I haven't downloaded firefox yet on this computer so I didn't check, I'll try and fix it in a second.

It's single page, it will only have about 8 designs on it, it's just something to show clients as examples, I couldn't be bothred with a full on portfolio as I only managed to update my past ones once or twice each.

EDIT: Fixed the coding for FireFox I forgot to add a float to the footer.

Excellent
16-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I love it, well done! Very colourful.

Blazz
17-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Very nice. I actualy enjoyed looking at that site! It will give many people inspiration, including me!

Plux
17-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Very nice. I actualy enjoyed looking at that site! It will give many people inspiration, including me!

In otherwords you'll rip it?

kk.
17-07-2008, 07:44 PM
very nice, only thing its missing is a top nav as i can imagine it would be hard to find.

EDIT: nm, i see josh has already had you about that but i think you should consider multiple pages :)

redtom
17-07-2008, 08:26 PM
I love it, well done! Very colourful.

Thanks

Cheers

very nice, only thing its missing is a top nav as i can imagine it would be hard to find.

EDIT: nm, i see josh has already had you about that but i think you should consider multiple pages :)

Im really unsure, I want it to be as easy as possible to manage, I don't see the benfit of more then one page.

Thanks for feedback =]

Blazz
17-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Why would I rip it. LOL. I'm not a pikey.

Meti
17-07-2008, 08:55 PM
nice layout. Didn't know Habbox asked you to design the new layout =)

L?KE
17-07-2008, 09:04 PM
That's very nice, well done.

Only thing I would do is make the grey gradient bit at the top a bit thinner.

AND FYI Josh (Plux) stop having a go at him for ripping, you useless git.

Plux
17-07-2008, 09:53 PM
That's very nice, well done.

Only thing I would do is make the grey gradient bit at the top a bit thinner.

AND FYI Josh (Plux) stop having a go at him for ripping, you useless git.

FYI - Acknowleding a fact, yet you gave me an order?
Lol, and I'm the imbecile? Also why should I? He rips, he deserves to be named & shamed.

L?KE
17-07-2008, 09:55 PM
FYI, Idc I hate you.

You are useless, immature and braindead.

And you should let him be, for all you know he's changed his ways and giving him a bad rep will harm nobody. If he does, then people know not to deal with him.

Either way it doesn't concern the likes of you.

Plux
17-07-2008, 09:57 PM
FYI, Idc I hate you.

You are useless, immature and braindead.

And you should let him be, for all you know he's changed his ways and giving him a bad rep will harm nobody. If he does, then people know not to deal with him.

Either way it doesn't concern the likes of you.

Useless, how?
Immature, not really I just return what you give.
Braindead? If I was braindead I wouldn't be able to type properly, yet alone think of typing...

Excellent
17-07-2008, 09:58 PM
If I was braindead I wouldn't be able to type properly, yet alone think of typing...Which, you, still, cannot, do. Notice all the un-wanted commas?

L?KE
17-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Pwnt.

Josh gtfo. Yeah braindead in this context means your just dumb. Wasn't meant literally, stop arguing for no reason and apparently to no avail.

Plux
17-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Which, you, still, cannot, do. Notice all the un-wanted commas?

Over-use of commas cannot decide that I can't type properly lol!

An example of not-typing-properly:

ih tehre owh ear oyu?

You idiot.

& LOL!

*Text Removed*. Yeah braindead in this context means your just dumb. Wasn't meant literally, stop arguing for no reason and apparently to no avail.

What happened to your perfect typing?

Edited by Mr.OSH (Assistant General Manager): Please do not avoid the filter or be rude.

L?KE
17-07-2008, 10:12 PM
You're *

Like I care, I can still spell to a much higher standard than you due to the fact that are a mug. MUG.

Spelt M - U - G.

;/

Plux
17-07-2008, 10:15 PM
You're *

Like I care, I can still spell to a much higher standard than you due to the fact that are a mug. MUG.

Spelt M - U - G.

;/

You can spell 3 letters. :eusa_clap

L?KE
17-07-2008, 10:17 PM
You can't.

Well done.

I'm going, we'll continue this tomorrow.

Don't forget to check for ***** tonight...

Plux
17-07-2008, 10:21 PM
You can't.

Well done.

I'm going, we'll continue this tomorrow.

Don't forget to check for ***** tonight...

If you read properly, yes I can.

iJoe
17-07-2008, 10:46 PM
on topic: Looks really good :)

Blazz
18-07-2008, 12:40 PM
If you read properly, yes I can.

Idiot.

No need for the bold, and I havn't once ripped a design, therefore you cannot accuse me. Thanks. I have been one of L?KE's customers and as he knows, I did not steal anything. The 1 thing i've ever ripped was a piece of coding that was crap. That was about a year and a bit ago from now, surely that can't count as the coding wasnt even that great, which, now I have changed my ways and have not stolen anything since then. 1 thing I would like to add... owned.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

Plux
18-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Idiot.

No need for the bold, and I havn't once ripped a design, therefore you cannot accuse me. Thanks. I have been one of L?KE's customers and as he knows, I did not steal anything. The 1 thing i've ever ripped was a piece of coding that was crap. That was about a year and a bit ago from now, surely that can't count as the coding wasnt even that great, which, now I have changed my ways and have not stolen anything since then. 1 thing I would like to add... owned.

I was prooving him wrong, I've said I'd stop being a **** but one last time.
When people see your sig and quote to what post it was, they'll see the full one.

I'd just like to add:

Owned.

NEW-START
18-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Josh, piss off out this forum. I know for a fact I'm not one of the only people here that's getting sick of you attempting to fit in with us. :rolleyes:

Every thread you enter you turn into some childish argument. You can't stand on your own feet to insult a design since what you create isn't good at all. You seem to think you can design better than others, but I could tell you that Excellent is a better designer than you since he is on a road to getting to know strict web standards unlike you plastering birds over blue backgrounds. :rolleyes:

L?KE
18-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Josh, piss off out this forum. I know for a fact I'm not one of the only people here that's getting sick of you attempting to fit in with us. :rolleyes:

Every thread you enter you turn into some childish argument. You can't stand on your own feet to insult a design since what you create isn't good at all. You seem to think you can design better than others, but I could tell you that Excellent is a better designer than you since he is on a road to getting to know strict web standards unlike you plastering birds over blue backgrounds. :rolleyes:

OMG ! PRAISE BE WITH YOU O WISE ONE.

Agreed, Josh gtfo.

Lucas pwns you muchly, as do most users of this forum.

redtom
18-07-2008, 06:56 PM
:eusa_clap Well done you guys wrecked yet another topic, going for a record or just being *****?

Plux
18-07-2008, 06:57 PM
OMG ! PRAISE BE WITH YOU O WISE ONE.

Agreed, Josh gtfo.

Lucas pwns you muchly, as do most users of this forum.

You don't know when to stop do you?
I cba arguing, which is why I didn't reply to Scott or you in other topics.

:eusa_clap Well done you guys wrecked yet another topic, going for a record or just being *****?

Sorry Tom.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!