PDA

View Full Version : is gay marage rong?

DJ-COLLINS!
24-06-2005, 09:32 PM
ko guys i been watching tv and people say that gay marrige is rong im like o come on its 2 people sharing there love just because there the same gender dosent mean they cant be lovers cmon bush are u stupid hes put a ban to it :(

Y!
24-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Well if someone I don't know gets married it doesn't usually affect me. So my answer to that would be no!

Mentor
24-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Gay marrage is not wrong IMO.

Athogh it took you this long to relise bush was stupid ?

DJ-COLLINS!
24-06-2005, 09:35 PM
no i knew it was happening i just forgot :@

deltateamaplha
24-06-2005, 09:40 PM
It is not wrong it is is right.! they should have the same right as others :eusa_droo

=Sean...
24-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Athogh it took you this long to relise bush was stupid ?
Well, UK has Blair....

DJ-COLLINS!
24-06-2005, 10:12 PM
i h8 it this is basicly discrimination

Mentor
24-06-2005, 10:16 PM
Well, UK has Blair....
yea, but blares not quite in the same lueige of stupid as bush.

Just take a look at some of the stuff he says in his speaches. plus as far as i know, blares never been done for dope, or been an alacholic "/

=Sean...
24-06-2005, 10:21 PM
yea, but blares not quite in the same lueige of stupid as bush.

Just take a look at some of the stuff he says in his speaches. plus as far as i know, blares never been done for dope, or been an alacholic "/
They are both Conservatives

Y!
24-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Blair is Labor, what planet are you from? :s

Roboevil
24-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Isn't Bush an American president? >.<
And as far as I know, they don't have Labour and conservative parties.

=Sean...
24-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Blair is Labor, what planet are you from? :s
To me, he is a Conservative. He invaded Iraq along with Bush.

Steven
24-06-2005, 10:26 PM
If you love someone so much and think you're happy with them why should it be wrong?
on the other had you cant have a 'family' as of the children factor but you can adopt.
which is a good factor.
so it works both ways

=Sean...
24-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Isn't Bush an American president? >.<
And as far as I know, they don't have Labour and conservative parties.
Yes, he is.

In America, there is the Democratic and Republican party. Republicans are Conservatives, which is what I consider Blair is.

Mentor
24-06-2005, 10:31 PM
but we also have a conservative party? Who are the conservtive party, if there rivals labor are conservative? labors supposly more libral "/

=Sean...
24-06-2005, 10:34 PM
but we also have a conservative party? Who are the conservtive party, if there rivals labor are conservative? labors supposly more libral "/
Politics differ between the US and UK.

Liberals wouldn't have invaded Iraq.

Trust me, if Blair was in America, he would be considered a Conservative.

Mentor
24-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Politics differ between the US and UK.

Liberals wouldn't have invaded Iraq.

Trust me, if Blair was in America, he would be considered a Conservative.
then who would the conservatives be?

Blare is just ****ing up to bush anyway, he also supports alot of libral stuff, aka free health cair, no guns, welfair state, etc

Y!
24-06-2005, 11:20 PM

Blare is just ****ing up to bush anyway, he also supports alot of libral stuff, aka free health cair, no guns, welfair state, etc
Sean don't bother arguing, this dude knows his stuff. :p

DJ-COLLINS!
24-06-2005, 11:21 PM
yer lol any way go bak on topic p.s this int about marrige now now its about polatics lmao

GommeInc
24-06-2005, 11:21 PM
I don't see a problem with it

Y!
24-06-2005, 11:22 PM
yer lol any way go bak on topic p.s this int about marrige now now its about polatics lmao
Oops I didn't realise it was this thread. :p

infatuation
Gay marriage should be allowed. I hate the TV Shows that are all
'My faboulous gay wedding'. It's like the gay are more special just because two men love each other. If you love the same sexuality I feel it's right.
Although you may not get a proper family, you can always adopt :)

DJ-COLLINS!
lmao!! any way -i think that it is rong y cant gay people get marid liek cmon its just people with the same *** p.s for mods ***=gender

GommeInc
24-06-2005, 11:24 PM
I think it is good for gay couples to adopt, think about it. WOuld you want to spend the rest of your child hood in a foster home?

DJ-COLLINS!
24-06-2005, 11:25 PM
no really them places are nasty and at least you would eb getting a kind loving family no matter if there gay or nort p.s gay dosent just mean boy-boy it means girl-girl aslwell

JoeyK.
24-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Not at all wrong... it's their choice to do it, and it dosn't affect these people who seem to be so deep in trying to stop it =D

Just another of the US President's flaws.

Jim Rotates
24-06-2005, 11:51 PM
cmon bush are u stupid

Ugh, he's such a hypocrit too. He said Friends is so wrong because it was originally based on six twenty-something talking about stuff which included pre-marital ***. He allows his daughters to watch Desperate Housewives though coz no, no that show isn't worse for sexual content and adultery :rolleyes:

TooClose$
24-06-2005, 11:58 PM
No, its not wrong. We cant help it if the people who lead countries are homophobic.

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 12:02 AM
Sean don't bother arguing, this dude knows his stuff. :p
I know a lot about politics...

-sFusion-
25-06-2005, 12:02 AM
I think its wrong. It isnt very natural because obviously you cant have offspring in that type of marriage. And our bodies werent made for that type of thing, not meaning to sound rude or anything but its true. It goes against the laws of nature in a way.

Mentor
25-06-2005, 12:07 AM
I think its wrong. It isnt very natural because obviously you cant have offspring in that type of marriage. And our bodies werent made for that type of thing, not meaning to sound rude or anything but its true. It goes against the laws of nature in a way.
Not realy, the laws of nature are vary varible, the same changes that cause people to be gay, are also responble for us ever getting thuther than single cell bacteria

=Sean...

Actually, the no gun things is only for individuals. Real liberal views believe guns should be used for state militias. Liberal health care is more of a supervised healthcare. Liberals do believe in welfare.

DJ-COLLINS!
not really is there a law that u cant be gay is there a law of nature that men cant love men and women can love women no i dident think so did you\?

-sFusion-
25-06-2005, 12:12 AM
Not realy, the laws of nature are vary varible, the same changes that cause people to be gay, are also responble for us ever getting thuther than single cell bacteria

I dont believe in all that single cell junk. It doesnt really make sense to me. The reason why ppl are gay is because of our human nature, which is not how things were intended all the time. My human nature may tell me to go rob a bank but that doesnt mean that is what was meant to happen.

xJoeYx
25-06-2005, 12:32 AM
I dont have a problem with gay marriage, equal rights.

GommeInc
25-06-2005, 12:36 AM
The laws of nature never existed

Mentor
25-06-2005, 12:37 AM
I dont believe in all that single cell junk. It doesnt really make sense to me. The reason why ppl are gay is because of our human nature, which is not how things were intended all the time. My human nature may tell me to go rob a bank but that doesnt mean that is what was meant to happen.
Nore does geniticts "/
Your no born with a unate tendecy to rob banks, you can be born with gay inclnations.

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 12:47 AM
Nore does geniticts "/
Your no born with a unate tendecy to rob banks, you can be born with gay inclnations.
You're right.

-sFusion-
25-06-2005, 12:55 AM
Nore does geniticts "/

Believe me, I could keep going, but this is my opinion and I'll just end it here.

?-Doc-?
25-06-2005, 05:12 AM
Tis' nothing wrong with gay marriage. They
just want to share their love. In one chapter of
the bible is says homosexuality is wrong.
Pfft, and in another it says opposite.

In one it says thou shall not kill,
while in another it says opposite and revenge
for thy loved ones. Muddled up ... :s

But really, nothings wrong.

Owen
25-06-2005, 10:52 AM
Not wrong
Whats with all this posts about "gayness" "/

Mit
25-06-2005, 11:53 AM
i dont know hwy every1 gets so mad bout iraq. atleast now there could be some end to the killin. be4 if husain had died his sons were worse

!!!Liam!!!
25-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Everyone is equal nobody should ever be treated differently, and the ban against gay marriage is just pathetic :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!