PDA

View Full Version : MADWORLD Trailer

PaulMacC
16-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Even though this is a Nintendo game I wanted other console others views on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VEg_AMmh64
It looks awesome, and they say Wii is for kids.

Technologic
16-07-2008, 09:46 PM
It is though, look at ratio of kid games to real games and welll....

PaulMacC
16-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Why do people have to always go off-topic.
The MAIN topic here is the trailer.

Neversoft
16-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Hmm, it looks very interesting but I don't know if I'll be able to get used to the style.

It is though, look at ratio of kid games to real games and welll....

Theres just as much 'real' games on the Wii as there is family ones. Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Metroid, Call of Duty, Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Okami, No More Heroes, Excite Truck, Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Resident Evil 4 and Umbrella Chronicles, Splinter Cell, Escape From Bug Island, Driver, Manhunt 2, House of Dead, The Godfather, Brothers in Arms, Alone in the Dark, Scar Face, Far Cry Vengeance, Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 & 3, Guitar Hero, Red Steel, Medal of Honor, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Legend of the Dragon, Prince of Persia, Alien Syndrome, Tomb Raider, Metal Slug, Smackdown vs Raw, Bleach: Shattered Blade, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, One Piece: Unlimited Adventure, Heatseeker, Ghost Squad, Iron Man, Spiderman, Pirates of the Caribbean, Hulk, Samurai Warriors: Katana, WWII Aces, Battalion Wars II, Blazing Angels, Trauma Center, Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, Need for Speed Pro Street, Destroy All Humans, Dragon Quest Swords, Bully, Soulcalibur Legends, Baroque, Fire Emblem... I could go on and on...

Monkwrestler
17-07-2008, 12:48 AM
I would disagree with some of those but yeah

Neversoft
17-07-2008, 02:29 AM
Fact. All of those game are rated Teen or older except the movie ones. They're aimed at kids? I don't think so.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!