PDA

View Full Version : Is mikey..

Jord
16-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Blind :S

Even every im watching bb hes does stuff like bike task ontodays one he said "How can you sit down bex I need to lie down."

How did he know she was sitting?

-Eyeless-
16-07-2008, 11:12 PM
She probably said she was?

Charlie
16-07-2008, 11:13 PM
She probably said something like "Oh, I need to sit down" which tipped Mikey off.

Alkaz
16-07-2008, 11:13 PM
She was riding a bike were you sit down? And do those people who will say something like she could stand up and ride, its probally coincidense.

-Eyeless-
16-07-2008, 11:15 PM
She was riding a bike were you sit down? And do those people who will say something like she could stand up and ride, its probally coincidense.

Na he is talking about when he was on the bike and she was on the floor but like that other guy said she probably went "Oh I need to sit down" :)

Alkaz
16-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Or even just from were the sound is coming from.

risque
16-07-2008, 11:28 PM
There's been loads of hints that he's not blind.

"The showers look good."
"Heaven are dancing like *****"
"Yeah, I saw her before"

Even if he isn't blind, he's still ugly as ****.

Jord
16-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Lmao Above :D

I think hes not 100% blind maybe like 70.

Plank
16-07-2008, 11:47 PM
I think he is blind, he probably has had tests to prove it. He must pick up on stuff which other people say and then comment on things.

RhymeThatGrime
16-07-2008, 11:48 PM
I doubt it, once in the bedroom there was clothes on the floor and he just walked over it, plus he made several hints that have been pointed out and he always notices the "groups".

Meanies
16-07-2008, 11:49 PM
I think he's partially blind. He can see slightly out of one of his eyes but not the other, they look different and ones open more than the other.

RhymeThatGrime
17-07-2008, 03:36 AM
"Them costumes make them look like utter *Removed*"

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Antallica
17-07-2008, 06:34 AM
I think he is blind.

Virgin Mary
17-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Yes, he has a spacky eye.

Robby
17-07-2008, 09:00 AM
I dont believe hes 100% blind

,Jess,
17-07-2008, 10:18 AM
I don't think he could put on an act though. Like not for that long..

Jericho
17-07-2008, 10:36 AM
As much as I dont like mikey, I find these type of threads sick...

I have a good friend who is blind and he has the same characteristics as mikey. Such as improved senses, ability to tell where people are by sense of sound very easily and whatever.

I dont want to make fun of Mikey, but look at his eyes, You cant keep your eyes like that for 50+ days could you?

He is Blind.

Mrs.McCall
17-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I don't think he's fully blind. He's made certain comments about the appearance of things that a blind person couldn't know, no matter how good their other senses are.

Tintinnabulate
17-07-2008, 01:11 PM

He has made some mistakes though. I think he is fully blind in one eye and partially blind in the other.

stickwitu
17-07-2008, 01:25 PM

MAKOSI & THE AFRO ANYONE???????????????????? LOL.
he is blind though, well like 90% or so i'd say.

17-07-2008, 01:40 PM
ive always said he isnt fully blind, if you look his right eye (i think) it looks blindy, but if you look at his other one its well normal

hes so only half blind

RhymeThatGrime
17-07-2008, 02:14 PM
As much as I dont like mikey, I find these type of threads sick...

I have a good friend who is blind and he has the same characteristics as mikey. Such as improved senses, ability to tell where people are by sense of sound very easily and whatever.

I dont want to make fun of Mikey, but look at his eyes, You cant keep your eyes like that for 50+ days could you?

He is Blind.

I'm pretty sure one of his eyes are glass hence why it's sort of lazy-ish. And if he was blind why does he keep his eyes open still and would still blink? Would make sence to close your eyes because either way you can't see. He's obviously keeping them open to make his way around the house. ;)

VPSwow
17-07-2008, 02:20 PM
He also said something like "yh that bright red lipstick looks nice". HMMM

Andys
17-07-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm pretty sure one of his eyes are glass hence why it's sort of lazy-ish. And if he was blind why does he keep his eyes open still and would still blink? Would make sence to close your eyes because either way you can't see. He's obviously keeping them open to make his way around the house. ;)
All blind people have their eyes open?

RhymeThatGrime
17-07-2008, 02:31 PM
All blind people have their eyes open?

Wrong. They usually close their eyes and wear sunglasses.

Tintinnabulate
17-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Wrong. They usually close their eyes and wear sunglasses.

Actually my Grandad was blind and he kept his eyes open. Closing your eyes makes you want to sleep.

RhymeThatGrime
17-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Actually my Grandad was blind and he kept his eyes open. Closing your eyes makes you want to sleep.

Yeah but surely if you're walking round your brain wouldn't just shut down and you'll fall asleep :P

Tintinnabulate
17-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Yeah but surely if you're walking round your brain wouldn't just shut down and you'll fall asleep :P

Still makes them sleepy. They do keep their eyes open. I think they wear those black glasses so people cant see their eyes.

risque
17-07-2008, 02:49 PM

Even when you're wide awake, it's uncomfortable to have your eyes closed for a long time for no reason, blind or not blind. I for one think he's only partially sighted but closing his eyes or keeping his eyes open isn't any proof of whether he is or isn't blind, that's just over speculation.

shizzle
17-07-2008, 03:56 PM
He can still see a bit, he is not fully blinded.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!