PDA

View Full Version : iPod touch unboxing video

Hypertext
17-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Me unboxing iPod touch - youtube/charliekirkfilm will be up in about 25-30 mins.

RhymeThatGrime
17-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Lol topic is slightly wrong. But good job on getting a Mac Pro. Are they any good? I've never had anything Mac / Apple apart from iPods :P

Stephen!
17-07-2008, 02:41 AM
does it play crysis????????

loserWILL
17-07-2008, 03:10 AM
Are you rich or something? You're 14 years old and you're getting a Mac Pro. Also, did you buy it or your parents.

xxMATTGxx
17-07-2008, 05:20 AM
The box does smell nice and a brand new apple smell :P

The white thing, is so it can fit in the dock connector.

Hypertext
17-07-2008, 12:39 PM
I bought it, I work at a company as a software developer..but many people still don't belieeve me. The Mac Pro probably can play crysis in bootcamp, but I really haven't tried as I don't really game. It does smell good doesn't it - i see now, and that lame plastic thing si a stand. :) - and yes I did buy it.

Robbie
17-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Why did you say

"I got this free with my Mac Pro but I didn't pick it up as I couldn't afford it".

Free? :S lol.

Nick.
17-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Why did you say

"I got this free with my Mac Pro but I didn't pick it up as I couldn't afford it".

Free? :S lol.
If you're a student and you purchase any Mac you get a free iPod Touch over in USA :)

Hypertext
17-07-2008, 11:44 PM
It is a rebate, why be a smart alec without facts?

loserWILL
18-07-2008, 04:26 AM
What company?

Nick.
18-07-2008, 06:41 AM
What company?
Apple.

http://store.apple.com/us
http://img.skitch.com/20080718-xkx7mqr7hyxks4ebq8g46n94sx.png

Good enough for you? Leave the guy alone, why would he want to lie. Jesus.

loserWILL
18-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Noo, I know there is such a deal. I meant what company does he work for.

flatface
18-07-2008, 02:38 PM
I want a ipod touch :(

Nick.
18-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Noo, I know there is such a deal. I meant what company does he work for.
Ohh, my bad.

Metric1
23-07-2008, 01:11 AM
the kid in that video is like 10.

Mint
27-07-2008, 01:47 PM
The Mac Pro is rubbish! Sony VAIO ftw! LOL at thinking the mac pro is epensive, I got my Sony VAIO at just over 3 grand, Isn't that like 6 thousand dollars+? :P The only thing I use Apple for is my iPhone.;)

Jordy
27-07-2008, 10:55 PM
The Mac Pro is rubbish! Sony VAIO ftw! LOL at thinking the mac pro is epensive, I got my Sony VAIO at just over 3 grand, Isn't that like 6 thousand dollars+? :P The only thing I use Apple for is my iPhone.;)You have more money than sense if you ask me, but like hell I'm jealous.

Dentafrice
28-07-2008, 01:49 AM
You look like you are ten, and they would hire you as a software developer making $500 an hours :rolleyes:

That sounds believeable, do they have to pick you up to look over the desk? You probably got it as a little 'back to school' present from your mom and dad. Or as a birthday, or some other believable holiday as a gift.

Mint
28-07-2008, 02:12 AM
You have more money than sense if you ask me, but like hell I'm jealous.
You don't actually think I bought it do you?;)

Jahova
28-07-2008, 06:23 AM
Nice VID, I enjoyed watching.

Hypertext
30-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Dentafrice is jealous.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

wsg14
30-07-2008, 02:42 AM
*removed*

Don't have a heart attack. :rolleyes:

He's saying that because it's ******* hard to believe that a 14/15 year old works at a programming company and makes $500 an hour (we don't even know the name of the company).

If you've made something of your self why the hell are you on a Habbo forum with such a low reputation? If your some hot-shot developer why aren't you on more professional forums?

My mom's basement, hmm I'm in that place right now. I don't see that as an insult you idiot.

Stop trying to flame Caleb because he can code 100x better than you, it's just the way life works. :P

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

Hypertext
30-07-2008, 02:45 AM
It's annoying, tbh.

$500 an hour? Fgs, your just exagerating and then using it as an example. A lot of people are, Greg is working for Youmeo and he is still on here (I think), I don't say the name of the company because a lot of people on here are just immature.

wsg14
30-07-2008, 02:49 AM
It's annoying, tbh.

$500 an hour? Fgs, your just exagerating and then using it as an example. A lot of people are, Greg is working for Youmeo and he is still on here (I think), I don't say the name of the company because a lot of people on here are just immature.

What are you afraid of? Getting spammed?

Hypertext
30-07-2008, 03:05 AM
That and people emailing my boss stuff like "CHARLIE SCAMZ"

J0SH
30-07-2008, 03:42 AM

He's saying that because it's ******* hard to believe that a 14/15 year old works at a programming company and makes $500 an hour (we don't even know the name of the company).

If you've made something of your self why the hell are you on a Habbo forum with such a low reputation? If your some hot-shot developer why aren't you on more professional forums?

My mom's basement, hmm I'm in that place right now. I don't see that as an insult you idiot.

Stop trying to flame Caleb because he can code 100x better than you, it's just the way life works. :P

Stop licking seriously, you're just new to this forum and already you're choosing people who you're gonna lick.

That and people emailing my boss stuff like "CHARLIE SCAMZ"

You haven't even hit puberty let alone working for a massive programming company.

wsg14
30-07-2008, 03:51 AM
Stop licking seriously, you're just new to this forum and already you're choosing people who you're gonna lick.

Actually, I'm not new. As a user, yes but before I registered I browsed the forums, a lot. Your just as new as me, so don't start the "your new here" phrase.

And I'm not licking anybody. Charlie went nuts so I decided to comment on his reply. If that's licking then I guess a lot of people on this forum are 'lickers'.

J0SH
30-07-2008, 03:53 AM
Actually I've been on here since 2004 I just get banned a lot because I end up arguing with people like you, and ever one of your posts is basically licking the same people. Who needs toilet roll when you've got BOX!?

Hypertext
30-07-2008, 03:57 AM
Griminal, how do you know any of that? Ps I'ts not a massive programming company, it's a start-up.

wsg14
30-07-2008, 03:59 AM
Actually I've been on here since 2004 I just get banned a lot because I end up arguing with people like you, and ever one of your posts is basically licking the same people. Who needs toilet roll when you've got BOX!?

So because I give a negative comment about someone's post (about someone else) I'm licking them?

J0SH
30-07-2008, 04:01 AM
I'm not going to go into detail but just have a look through your posts :)

Hypertext I thought it was some massive company because I've seen you brag a few times about it. :P

wsg14
30-07-2008, 04:06 AM
I guess I could say you're licking Caleb by starting an arguement with me.

You keep getting banned because you cause unnecessry arguements.

J0SH
30-07-2008, 04:08 AM
Wrong. I don't lick "Caleb" at all, you do though. ;)

You follow him and co into every single thread and start the oh, you've just done a poo? Let me help technique.

wsg14
30-07-2008, 04:11 AM
Wrong. I don't lick "Caleb" at all, you do though. ;)

You follow him and co into every single thread and start the oh, you've just done a poo? Let me help technique.

I guess you don't believe in coincidences. Anyway, I'm not following him at all - I just post in threads (some he's been to, some he hasn't)

And yes you are 'licking' him. This is his battle, not yours and you're fighting it for him.

J0SH
30-07-2008, 04:15 AM
In all fairness I am defending Hypertext, I do not know him the slightest yet I'm defending him so you can't say I'm replacing his toilet roll.

wsg14
30-07-2008, 04:19 AM
In all fairness I am defending Hypertext, I do not know him the slightest yet I'm defending him so you can't say I'm replacing his toilet roll.

Slow down, I think you're getting confused.

You started this arguement about me supposedly 'licking' Caleb. How the hell can you say you're defending Charlie?

J0SH
30-07-2008, 04:24 AM
Slow down, I think you're getting confused.

You started this arguement about me supposedly 'licking' Caleb. How the hell can you say you're defending Charlie?

In that defence you was licking Caleb because Charlie was arguing with you and Caleb and you got involved? And you said I was licking Caleb :rolleyes:

wsg14
30-07-2008, 04:29 AM
So if two people are in an argument I'm not aloud to post my two cents about it?

I meant Charlie, not Caleb.

J0SH
30-07-2008, 04:32 AM
No you're not.. Tbh you just shouldn't get involved at all :D

wsg14
30-07-2008, 04:36 AM
No you're not.. Tbh you just shouldn't get involved at all :D

If that's the case then you shouldn't have started this arguement with me, Charlie should have.

Dentafrice
30-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Dentafrice is jealous.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Me, jealous? Of you? ha that's funny. I don't think anyone could be jealous of you.

Thanks ;) I agree with all of that. Why is he here if he is such a 'supa dupa' coder.

Griminal, how do you know any of that? Ps I'ts not a massive programming company, it's a start-up.

That isn't what you said a month or two ago, you said it was a very successful social networking site... now it is a programming firm.. hmm.. I sense a bit of lying..

plus just a few months ago, you hardly knew a lick of PHP, at all.. and I have not seen one single person that understands all of PHP in two months.. or even two years..

Now you are saying you know Python, and Perl, which you didn't know them two months ago either, and now you are a software and web 'guru', that sounds really believable.

It's probably your dad's company, and you are making them a little website and administration panel.. awww. He giving you your allowance + a little extra?

And about the "mom's basement" thing, I'm not sure how many times you are going to use this lame little insult, when I am not sure you know where I live?

I live in a perfectly good dorm at a great university, and not my mom's basement.. of course I lived there when I was younger.. but now I don't.

I do visit there in the summer, while I have no courses, but I pay rent... and have a job, just like everyone else.

So quit making lame *** insults, that you use over and over..

Jericho
30-07-2008, 12:15 PM
By the looks of it, Hypertext went absolutely crazy over a fair comment which Denta made, from a personal POV im going with Denta..

Hyper went mad and a flamewar started, Hyper over-reacted. Move on, its over and done with.

And as for £250 an hour... your what, 10/11? I very much doubt it.

iTech
30-07-2008, 12:37 PM
*Image removed*

Charlie, $500 an hour, at 14 is very much impossible, and you can't even code PHP properly, no chance in hell can you develop software

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude or post pictures of other members

Mint
30-07-2008, 12:56 PM
lol at this argument!
And iTech, Funny picture but if a MOD see's it you will get an infraction or maybe even worse because it isn't you! :P It might of looked better if you would of put a dummy in his mouth! :Sign10:

iTech
30-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Oh well. ;D

Hypertext
30-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Look back through my posts and point out where I said it was ever a programming firm. I didn't. I stand by it being in social networking.

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 01:16 AM
I'ts not a massive programming company, it's a start-up.

Hmm, you are just saying it is not a massive programming company, it's a start-up programming company.

You keep changing your story, the other day it was a software firm.

Hypertext
31-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Yes, yes it is, Social Networking Software. Seriously, you know what I meant.

Stephen!
31-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Edit: Actually i dont wanna be in this arguement.

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Yes, yes it is, Social Networking Software. Seriously, you know what I meant.

LOL there you go again, a software firm, a programming company, and a social networking site are two different things..

are you going to lie even more? You are digging yourself in a hole that you can't get out of, to make people think you are "cool" and "pro", when you really are not.. and people are just laughing at you.

Quit lying, and maybe someone, possibly, could respect you.

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Can you not reply? Or do you have to spend all night thinking of something 'intelligent' to say..?

Hypertext
31-07-2008, 01:44 AM
I'm out of this thread, it's just annoying, as it is real... what am I ment to say?

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 01:45 AM
No, you are supposed to reply explaining why your story has changed.. and to answer Stephen's question.

Hypertext
31-07-2008, 01:46 AM
What did stephen ask, he edited it out.

What I mean is that it is social networking, but not a social network, and ofc it is software as anything in php is software, that clear it up?

Calon
31-07-2008, 01:58 AM
What did stephen ask, he edited it out.

What I mean is that it is social networking, but not a social network, and ofc it is software as anything in php is software, that clear it up?
Can I have a job please!

Would I be able to get my imaginary paycheck sent to me monthly?

Would I become an iTard?

Andys
31-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Look back through my posts and point out where I said it was ever a programming firm. I didn't. I stand by it being in social networking.
On your youtube video you said:
http://jewbear.net/img/1217469855530.png

lol
btw got your dual 30" displays? ;)

Hypertext
31-07-2008, 02:08 AM
I was supposed to order two today, but was only able to order x1, i went for dell 3007wfp's.

Yes programming for a social network based company is developing software.

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Not really, it is developing a web application.

Andys
31-07-2008, 02:14 AM
I was supposed to order two today, but was only able to order x1, i went for dell 3007wfp's.

Yes programming for a social network based company is developing software.
No it's not. It's coding/designing a social network.
Developing software is making software, not a social network.

Stephen!
31-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Not really, it is developing a web application.

Although, I would class a web application as a peice of software.. wouldn't you?

Not trying to take sides here.

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Well not really, technically if you want to look at it, it is.. but PHP programmers are not called 'software developers'

wsg14
31-07-2008, 02:18 AM
So you're making something similar to an API?

Andys
31-07-2008, 02:19 AM
Isn't software something you run on your desktop? Not in an internet browser.

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Yeah, it is instructions for a computer..

But PHP is not really a software langauge, as it is instructions for the PHP interpreter, which then tells the computer what to do.. hmm.

wsg14
31-07-2008, 02:21 AM
Woah, PHP? Never heard such a thing. You usually create software with what; C+, etc?

Or is this: "Software evolution."?

Hypertext
31-07-2008, 02:26 AM
PHP applications can be called software, I usually get strange looks when I say I'm a PHP programmer as opposed to a software developer.

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 02:27 AM
But you are not a software developer.. you are a PHP gaygrammer, who thinks he can program.

wsg14
31-07-2008, 02:29 AM
PHP applications can be called software, I usually get strange looks when I say I'm a PHP programmer as opposed to a software developer.

I urge you to post the URL to this company of yours, so we can see if it actually exists, and if it does we can examine the quality of this company.

Hypertext
31-07-2008, 02:44 AM
Sorry. Maybe someday. I don't want this to be involved with it.. It's too good to risk.

Invent
31-07-2008, 02:46 AM
Charlie, no professional company would fire (or even have the legal grounds to) someone because of some people sending emails (which was the reason you said you would not reveal the name of the company because of).

Andys
31-07-2008, 02:57 AM
Charlie, no professional company would fire (or even have the legal grounds to) someone because of some people sending emails (which was the reason you said you would not reveal the name of the company because of).
Yeah exactly.
A company has to have a valid reason to fire an employee otherwise they can get taken to court over it.

So go on, why not post the link? :)

Hypertext
31-07-2008, 03:10 AM
I'm not talking about emails... it's just that I don't want a decent opportunity for me to go down the drain because of a forum. Tbh I've posted a lot of **** on here, that I wouldn't like mixed with it.

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 03:12 AM
So you don't want your boss finding the link to Habbox Forum, and seeing all you have posted, and probably the truth about you.

wsg14
31-07-2008, 04:00 AM
I'm not talking about emails... it's just that I don't want a decent opportunity for me to go down the drain because of a forum. Tbh I've posted a lot of **** on here, that I wouldn't like mixed with it.

So you don't want your boss finding the link to Habbox Forum, and seeing all you have posted, and probably the truth about you.

From what he posted, that sounds about right. Just post the damn URL (or at least a name) of this company. If you're as good of a developer as you say you are, your boss nor company will care.

Dentafrice
31-07-2008, 04:04 AM
He's probably working for them 'Online' and told them he was 18, 19.. and sent them a picture of some guy he found on the internet.

Probably never seen him.

wsg14
31-07-2008, 04:12 AM
He's probably working for them 'Online' and told them he was 18, 19.. and sent them a picture of some guy he found on the internet.

Probably never seen him.

I smell a very successful company. :rolleyes:

tbh I don't even think he works for a company, he's denying to give proof (links, a name etc.) and he hasn't really shown that he's very good with PHP.

Verrou
31-07-2008, 04:53 AM
Lol why do people care about unboxing -.- Ohh i have no life so i'm going to watch someone else open something. People need to get a life.

wsg14
31-07-2008, 04:54 AM
Lol why do people care about unboxing -.- Ohh i have no life so i'm going to watch someone else open something. People need to get a life.

It obviously worked on you, why else would you be in this thread?

DrLacero
31-07-2008, 05:12 AM
It obviously worked on you, why else would you be in this thread?

I came to see why 77 people replied to a video of something as mundane as opening a box but my thread is disappearing with only 8 views :P

iTech
31-07-2008, 07:25 AM

Exactly hah.

Probably never seen him.

He says he works in an "office"

Why post here? Showing mummy and daddy your post count? :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!