PDA

View Full Version : Halo

Mattch
17-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Hey didnt know if u people heared about this but when bungie said that Halo3 is the last one, they were wrong

Halo Wars comming out 30/1/08!

Trailer= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RK6WFIUDbg
Demo Gameplay= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvLXCalUxa0&feature=related

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS XBOX 360 ONLY AND WILL NOT BE RELEASED FOR THE PC SO DO NOT ASK!!!!

Neil
17-07-2008, 10:18 AM
We've know about halo wars for like 2 years at least

Coheed&Cambria
17-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Yeh lol

Neil
17-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Also it's already been January so even if we didn't know most people should alredy have it, but they don't... xD

Ashley 12344
17-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Its out?

Yonder
17-07-2008, 11:38 AM
They are making more halo games too but not with master chief, mainly aimed at the infantry etc.

RhymeThatGrime
17-07-2008, 02:05 PM
They are making more halo games too but not with master chief, mainly aimed at the infantry etc.

Captain obvious.

Ekalb
17-07-2008, 02:10 PM
incredibly old news -rep

It's been known about for quite a while, there are gameplay trailers, regular trailers but the only thing that I dont like about it is the fact its going to be an RTS on a console. I just find RTS game much more comfortable on the PC and there arent that many on the consoles that do well and have good controls... but I could be wrong.

The game isn't by Bungie but rumor has it Bungie may be developing a new project that follows a halo esque story but as marines and not master chief. It's also worth noting Bungie's website has been fueling the speculation and on it they have confirmed a secret project but weren't allowed to announce it at e3.

And no I'm not going to -rep you, its an expression.

Neil
17-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Bungie announced that the new project is definitly halo related apparently

Here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-1360-E3-2008--Microsoft-Confirms-Bungie-Title-is-Halo-Related.html)

Mattch
17-07-2008, 04:28 PM
We've know about halo wars for like 2 years at least

Never saw it on this forum so i thought id post it

Also it's already been January so even if we didn't know most people should alredy have it, but they don't... xD

Its not out

Its out?

Its not out

incredibly old news -rep

It's been known about for quite a while, there are gameplay trailers, regular trailers but the only thing that I dont like about it is the fact its going to be an RTS on a console. I just find RTS game much more comfortable on the PC and there arent that many on the consoles that do well and have good controls... but I could be wrong.

The game isn't by Bungie but rumor has it Bungie may be developing a new project that follows a halo esque story but as marines and not master chief. It's also worth noting Bungie's website has been fueling the speculation and on it they have confirmed a secret project but weren't allowed to announce it at e3.

And no I'm not going to -rep you, its an expression.

The trailer i saw had the bungie logo at the begining

-Thread closed because of the abusive PM's ive been getting-

ITS NOT MY GOD DAMN FAULT I DIDNT SEE IT NOW GO CRY TO YOUR MOTHERS WHEN YOU GET BANNED

Naruto!
17-07-2008, 04:47 PM
mate.. you put " halo wars comming out 30/1/08! " they were being sarcastic since its been january?

Agent 47
17-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Ah, looks like the search function's broken. AGAIN. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!