PDA

View Full Version : Right im now going to test your foreign languages now

lucyecc
24-06-2005, 09:55 PM
hope you like it. im am going on a site called altavista.com basically: http://babelfish.altavista.com/ its a translating thing.

all you gotta do is. im gna say a sentance in english. i want to translate the words.
once you have found my word someone else can say a sentance in the language chosen by the person then they have to say that sentance in that language. (all you need to do is copy and paste it in)

so ill start with an example:

good morning how are you
SPANISH

buena mañana cómo es usted

yeah ?

now lets start:
what is your name
ITALIAN

Y!
24-06-2005, 09:57 PM
hope you like it. im am going on a site called altavista.com. its a translating thing.

all you gotta do is. im gna say a sentance in english. i want to translate the words.
once you have found my word someone else can say a sentance in the language chosen by the person then they have to say that sentance in that language. (all you need to do is copy and paste it in)

so ill start:

good morning how are you
SPANISH
Those translators don't always work 100% their grammer isn't that good and it uses the wrong words sometimes.

lucyecc
24-06-2005, 10:00 PM
oh :( should i jut do one worded things then ? not sentances ?

Digital
24-06-2005, 10:26 PM
こんにちはu の臭い tee hee

Y!
24-06-2005, 10:27 PM
oh :( should i jut do one worded things then ? not sentances ?
Usually works better, but if you want to string a sentance together those translators won't work very well.

lucyecc
24-06-2005, 10:29 PM
ok thanks :) +rep.. ill start agen:

translate:
hello into italian

Y!
24-06-2005, 10:31 PM
ok thanks :) +rep.. ill start agen:

translate:
hello into italian
Heh don't thank me, the best thing to use is a school text book on the language as they help you make sentances.

Steven
24-06-2005, 10:33 PM
that was is simple =']
Ciao

GoldenGrahams
25-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Translate:

Hallo, mein name ist George. Ich komme aus England und ich wohne in London! Ich habe zwei schwestern und drei katze. Mein katze heisse, Fluffy, Freddy und Bob. Tchus!

-:Chloe:-
25-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Hello, my name is George. I come from England and live in London! I have two sisters and three cats. My cats are called, Fluffy, Freddy and Bob. Cheerio!

xx

AngJum
25-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Translate:

Hallo, mein name ist George. Ich komme aus England und ich wohne in London! Ich habe zwei schwestern und drei katze. Mein katze heisse, Fluffy, Freddy und Bob. Tchus!

That's German or Dutch? Don't do either, but I'll try :']

Hello, my name is George. I live in England in London! Its situated south west something..? Err, I have cats called Fluffy, Freddy and Bob. Bye!
I just guessed all of that lol

GoldenGrahams
25-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Fendering, I must say that is a very good guess!

And yes, it is my sister tongue, German! ;]

AngJum
25-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Fendering, I must say that is a very good guess!

And yes, it is my sister tongue, German! ;]

:O Yay lmao :']

lucyecc
29-06-2005, 08:02 PM
no its not boaring ive decided... i find it quite easy.. ill leave you lot too it ;)

Translate:

ok then ;) - ill do it into english ? ok but what language is that anyway ?

EDIT: double whoops: i will say another sentance for you to translate into italian:

Ciao Il Mio Nome È Lucy, Io Vive Nel Yorkshire, Io Ha Un Midget Denominato Cane, Io Ho 17 Anni! grazie ed arrivederci.

Hallo Ist Mein Name Lucy, Ich Wohnen In Yorkshire, Ich Haben Einen Hund Angerufenen Midget, Ich Sind 17 Jahre Alt! danke und Auf Wiedersehen.

this also means the same xxx

lucyecc
29-06-2005, 08:11 PM
whoops delete this post.

cocaine
30-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Ok. Translate this (It's German)

Gute Nacht! Wie heisst Sam, und Ich have einen Hund, und Drei Katze und zweiundzwanstig Goldfisch. Ich also habe einen Kaninchen.

lucyecc
30-06-2005, 06:15 PM

Gute Nacht! Wie heisst Sam, und Ich have einen Hund, und Drei Katze und zweiundzwanstig Goldfisch. Ich also habe einen Kaninchen.

Good night! As SAM, and I are called have one dog, and three cat and gold fish zweiundzwanstig. I thus have rabbits __________________

Detox
30-06-2005, 06:23 PM

Good Night, My name is Sam and I have a dog, 3 cats, 22 goldfish. I also have a Rabbit.

Roboevil
30-06-2005, 06:38 PM

Good night, we have sam, and is have nine hound and Dr.dre's cats and 21 or something goldfish. is also has nine cheese in a can :).

Joe.
30-06-2005, 07:11 PM
sey

hello in janapesse

lucyecc
01-07-2005, 05:04 PM
sey

hello in janapesse

こんにちは日本語で lol

say stop right now thankyou very much in german

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!