PDA

View Full Version : 13-year-old hard beaten by adultgang

Meti
17-07-2008, 12:21 PM
A 13-year old boy was kicked unconscious. He only wanted his football back, from the adultgang.

Minutes later, the 13-year-old boy unconscious on the ground after a karatekick against the head.

The two societies had sought to Skarpnäck sport ground in southern Stockholm (Sweden) to play football.

On the one hand, we have 13-year old and his peers friends and shooting against a target.
On the other abides by a gang of men between 20 and 25 years.

Then, around 10 PM, the 13-year-olds ball came over to the adults side. Now, the arguements began.

Hitting and kicking
One of the men are rising up and tearing hold of the 13-year-old's ear.

-- When my friend tried to get off him, he became himself dejected by four big guys. Then they kicked at him, "says the eye-witness Adam.

Then return the men to ill-treat the 13-year-old boy.

-- At least four of them kicked and struck. Several other watched. He got a lot of beating, but could get up and go to the end.

The 13-year-old boy is now in hospital.
The other societie did not have to go to hospital.

No-one is arrested at moment.

Axel
17-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Source? Cos you obviously typed that up your self.

Technologic
17-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Well i'll be sure to keep an eye out for swedish ninjas...

RhymeThatGrime
17-07-2008, 02:09 PM
"Now, the arguments began."

Nice one typing that up I must say Meti ;)

Leicester
17-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Can't find anything on this on google :/.

risque
17-07-2008, 02:53 PM
If you're going to type something up in English, learn it first.

Ramones
19-07-2008, 09:51 AM
If you're going to type something up in English, learn it first.

What an idiot. I don't know if you noticed but he's from Sweden, i'm sure if you were learning french and you posted on a french forum even with the help of a translator it wouldn't be perfect. Give the guy some credit, it's not as if you can't read it.

Anyway, pretty shocking!!

Yoshimitsui
19-07-2008, 10:01 AM
They should have a law of whatever you do to someone else to hurth them or steal etc.. it should be done to them.

risque
19-07-2008, 12:03 PM
What an idiot. I don't know if you noticed but he's from Sweden, i'm sure if you were learning french and you posted on a french forum even with the help of a translator it wouldn't be perfect. Give the guy some credit, it's not as if you can't read it.

Anyway, pretty shocking!!

That doesn't make me an idiot in the slightest. I wouldn't be learning French so you can take that out of the equation immediately. If I'm going to read something, I expect it to be well written.

e5
19-07-2008, 12:06 PM
lol that was badly typed up, as I hardly got a word of it.. where's the source? :/

Bun
21-07-2008, 07:49 AM
That doesn't make me an idiot in the slightest. I wouldn't be learning French so you can take that out of the equation immediately. If I'm going to read something, I expect it to be well written.
you must be blind or damn ignorant to believe that you're going to find everything well written on a teenage forum, especially from somebody who's native tongue isn't english?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!