PDA

View Full Version : X-Files: I Want To Believe

superstar911
17-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Hey

Does anyone think the X-Files movie looks good. I saw trailer for it when I went to see Hancock and although I didn't watch X-Files I think it'll be really good and can't wait to see it.

What do you all think of it?

Andy

Misawa
17-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I was a big fan of the TV show, so I'm looking forward to it, even though Billy Connolly is in it, for some reason. I also hate the "I Want To Believe" part of the title.

superstar911
17-07-2008, 06:26 PM
I was a big fan of the TV show, so I'm looking forward to it, even though Billy Connolly is in it, for some reason. I also hate the "I Want To Believe" part of the title.

I think the I Want To Believe part is the best lol. It's a great sub-title.

Misawa
17-07-2008, 06:35 PM
I hate it. It's too long, "The X-Files: I Want To Believe". Eugh.

xander
17-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Not only does the 'I Want To Believe' part fit in with the show but it's better than 'X-Files 2'. Though it doesn't follow on from the First X-Files movie, David Duchovny says the new film is 'aware of what happened in the Season 9 finale, but doesn't follow on from it'. And it also ties in with the "Bush reign" according to him.

I'm an extremely big fan of the series, got upto Season 7 on DVD. I thought the first film was quite good, but like Alien Vs Predator, felt they could have done a bit more with it.

-Eyeless-
17-07-2008, 08:52 PM
I can't wait it is going to be great :)

Plux
17-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Loved the series, "I want to believe" sounds like something out of a childrens movie.

Can't wait though.

stickwitu
18-07-2008, 08:46 AM
this better not come out too soon
im still on season 4 LOLLL.

xander
18-07-2008, 11:15 PM
whats with everyone going on about the name? it fits in well with the series.

http://www.xfilesfanclub.com/userImages/productImages/IW2B_Mousepad_TRXF1004_lg.jpg

Misawa
18-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Yes, it fits, but it's too long.

stickwitu
11-08-2008, 08:23 PM
wow, this kinda sucked.
i watched it on the laptop which could be why, but the story didn't carry itself nowhere near the level of the first movie.

true, i havn't seen what happened between seasons 6-9 but truly they could have brought something more unique than what seemed like a tv special.

i don't believe that it cost $30million to make :$

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!