PDA

View Full Version : Need a new name!

Blazz
17-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey!

I need a new name for my next web design selling thingy.

I need something imaginative and unique, you may ask why I wont do it myself... I have no imagination.

Can some people just help me think of one?

Janczyk
17-07-2008, 07:05 PM
webay.

Web Ebay.

Pazza
17-07-2008, 07:11 PM
If your not imaginative, how do you come up with layouts to sell :)

Webay, I was thinking of that too lmao
DesignDownfall
Websale

:S

Blazz
17-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Haha nice!

Webay has made me come up with something.

BTW: It's not a web site selling things... its a web design business / company or whatever you would like to call it.

I previously had DesignerWorkz.co.uk but I don't realy like it too much now.

Pazza
17-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Haha nice!

Webay has made me come up with something.

BTW: It's not a web site selling things... its a web design business / company or whatever you would like to call it.

I previously had DesignerWorkz.co.uk but I don't realy like it too much now.

Could you explain in more detail, or give examples of other sites that do what you do.

This would help me come up with a name :S

L?KE
17-07-2008, 07:30 PM
webay.

Web Ebay.

Isn't ebay on the web? lmao.

As for names, why not mydesigncompanyinit.com

:P:P:P

kk.
17-07-2008, 07:32 PM
ah yes, designer workz, your the person that stole my code ;)

Plux
17-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Yeah lmao. Blazz is a ripping, lying piece of ****.

ahhaahahhahaah, thanks for reminding me Josh.

Blazz
17-07-2008, 08:47 PM
ah yes, designer workz, your the person that stole my code ;)

Cant you let that go? I deleted it straight after. Plus I'm not a lieing piece of ****. So can you politely shut ya face, ty.

L?KE
17-07-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm sure he isn't.

And josh how would you know?

You're a idiot who can't code in the slightest, so shut up and leave people to do real design work mate..

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

Plux
17-07-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm sure he isn't.

And josh how would you know?

You're a idiot who can't code in the slightest, so shut up and leave people to do real design work mate..

Because I've never fully looked into coding, means I'm an idiot? LOL

Source
17-07-2008, 11:01 PM
No it just means you don't insult people when the topic is coding as your clearly have no experience in it.

Hmmm, trying to think of names is hard :(

Plux
17-07-2008, 11:02 PM
No it just means you don't insult people when the topic is coding as your clearly have no experience in it.

Hmmm, trying to think of names is hard :(

I know basic HTML & CSS which is what he ripped lol...

Source
17-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Cheap then, real cheap. -.-

Plux
17-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Cheap then, real cheap. -.-

:P Yup...

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

kk.
17-07-2008, 11:35 PM
it's not the fact that you apparently deleted it straight away which you didn't, it's the fact that you did and people who steak rarely change. Which is why I won't let it go because people need to know that you do rip.

iUnknown
17-07-2008, 11:37 PM
evolutionarydesigns.co.uk :)

quantumdesigns.co.uk :)

Cushioned
18-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Wow... It seems that every thread turns into fighting and flaming. It's rather annoying tbh. So what if he took a code. It's not like you haven't taken a code ever in your life... I'm sure you have.

Anyways...

WeDebay

Lol.
Web Design Ebay... :P

Plux
18-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Wow... It seems that every thread turns into fighting and flaming. It's rather annoying tbh. So what if he took a code. It's not like you haven't taken a code ever in your life... I'm sure you have.

Anyways...

WeDebay

Lol.

Nope, unless it's open-source which people have used to base their code off.
This guy S T O L E it.

NEW-START
18-07-2008, 12:07 PM
If you have no imagination, how do you create new designs for customers? Do you just steal ideas from other websites?

Here's what I do to get inspiration: grab a few magazines and look for ideas in them. It's a good method as magazines are actually designed well. I also take some inspiration from photography and music which is strange.

Damn, I never thought I'd let out my methods. :8

Blazz
18-07-2008, 12:30 PM
If you have no imagination, how do you create new designs for customers? Do you just steal ideas from other websites?

Here's what I do to get inspiration: grab a few magazines and look for ideas in them. It's a good method as magazines are actually designed well. I also take some inspiration from photography and music which is strange.

Damn, I never thought I'd let out my methods. :8

It's not that I have no imagination with designs, it's just names. I can't think of any. Although I stole that code. I was going to pay for it after. I havn't stolen A N Y T H I N G else after that!

edit: Plux, I've never heard of or seen you on this forum. So you can politely leave my thread tyvm.

Excellent
18-07-2008, 12:54 PM
I know basic HTML & CSS which is what he ripped lol...No you can't, you couldn't even put 3 divs together.

Blazz
18-07-2008, 12:55 PM
No you can't, you couldn't even put 3 divs together.

LOL... I didn't know he was that bad.

NEW-START
18-07-2008, 01:02 PM
It's not that I have no imagination with designs, it's just names. I can't think of any. Although I stole that code. I was going to pay for it after. I havn't stolen A N Y T H I N G else after that!

edit: Plux, I've never heard of or seen you on this forum. So you can politely leave my thread tyvm.

Well I'm sorry for giving you ideas on to get creative!!! :(

Blazz
18-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Well I'm sorry for giving you ideas on to get creative!!! :(
Oopps, forgot to thank you, sorry. :]

NEW-START
18-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Oopps, forgot to thank you, sorry. :]

Haha, not a problem! :)

kk.
18-07-2008, 09:34 PM

Anyways...

WeDebay

Lol.

no I havnt lol open source yes but the name says it all. I'll assume it was u who -repped me, u do know that it gets removed if you insult lol

AshFrost
18-07-2008, 09:40 PM
What a nice greeting?

Regards,
Ash.

Agnostic Bear
19-07-2008, 03:08 AM
Hey!

I need a new name for my next web design selling thingy.

I need something imaginative and unique, you may ask why I wont do it myself... I have no imagination.

Can some people just help me think of one?

WESELLTHINGSONTHEINTERNET.COM

Cushioned
19-07-2008, 04:52 AM
no I havnt lol open source yes but the name says it all. I'll assume it was u who -repped me, u do know that it gets removed if you insult lol

Nope, never -REPPED you.

RSTurbo
19-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Is it me or does every topic on this forum turn into a arguement.
If the guy is asking for a new name them post up if you have a idea dont post if its nothing to do with the topic.

Blazz
19-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Is it me or does every topic on this forum turn into a arguement.
If the guy is asking for a new name them post up if you have a idea dont post if its nothing to do with the topic.

Well said!

Btw, I got a name for my new website. Thanks everyone for the help, whoever helped me got +REP.

Plux
19-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Well said!

Btw, I got a name for my new website. Thanks everyone for the help, whoever helped me got +REP.

What's the name?

Independent
19-07-2008, 09:24 PM
What's the name? :)

Blazz
21-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Ahahahaha! You will find out in due course. :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!