PDA

View Full Version : Pikmin 3 Announced by Miyamoto

Homesrfan
17-07-2008, 06:30 PM
During a developer roundtable Q&A, a journalist asked a question relating to the Pikmin team. After, seemingly dancing around the answer, Miyamoto finally said "We're working on Pikmin".

So we finally know for sure that Pikmin 3 is in the works.

Neversoft
17-07-2008, 06:46 PM
E3 would have been better if this was announced then.

Homesrfan
17-07-2008, 10:43 PM
E3 would have been better if this was announced then.
I don't understand why it wasn't announced. Miyamoto also said that E3 is no longer for hardcore game announcements.

We'll probably get an awesome October Conference like last year and be blown away... hopefully. ;) (the october conference is where sonic was revealed for brawl, monster hunter 3 was announced, first wiiware games were announced, and other great stuff)

PaulMacC
17-07-2008, 11:35 PM
FINALLY!
A good game.

Neversoft
18-07-2008, 12:03 AM
I don't understand why it wasn't announced. Miyamoto also said that E3 is no longer for hardcore game announcements.

We'll probably get an awesome October Conference like last year and be blown away... hopefully. ;) (the october conference is where sonic was revealed for brawl, monster hunter 3 was announced, first wiiware games were announced, and other great stuff)

Hopefully! :D That means it's been almost a year since Monster Hunter 3 was announced, which also means we haven't heard anything about the game for a year. :S I hope it doesn't go down the same road Project Hammer did.

Homesrfan
18-07-2008, 05:35 AM
No no no. Monster Hunter 3 is a HUGE game by Capcom. We'll most likely see it at the Tokyo Game Show.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!