PDA

View Full Version : What Country Do You Think Is the Most Educated?

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 12:13 AM
I'd have to go with Japan. Don't know why, but they seem smarter than American's and British. Anyway, America IS one of the worst contries...

xJoeYx
25-06-2005, 12:24 AM
Yes maybe Japan, but thats mostly a stereotype so i dont know much about it.
I know that brittish children are put through the most pressure during school, and are tested the most in exams, compared with other nations, it was on the news.

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 12:26 AM
I know that brittish children are put through the most pressure during school, and are tested the most in exams, compared with other nations, it was on the news.
I take 18 exams a month and I'm in Middle School :o

I wrote up a list about why USA ****s; if anyone wants me to post it, I will...

nvrspk4
25-06-2005, 12:30 AM
India and Asian countries are smart but India man, they are realllly good at technology. Call up a computer's hotline for help, like Compaq, and the people who take your calls are in India. They are all really good at math too! I'm Indian (or atleast really close) so I'm a bit prejudiced but we really are smart xD

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 12:32 AM
India and Asian countries are smart but India man, they are realllly good at technology. Call up a computer's hotline for help, like Compaq, and the people who take your calls are in India. They are all really good at math too! I'm Indian (or atleast really close) so I'm a bit prejudiced but we really are smart xD
Which is why they make 72 cents an hour.

Eamonn
25-06-2005, 12:41 AM
Asian people are well smart ! loads of asian doctors in england

Mentor
25-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Yea, athogh britaina, and america has very high standards of education, not that many people utalise it, here so its draged back down, meaing on averge the britsh work force isnt oarticaly well eductaed, in comparosn to certan asion comapnys, wich is why most the computer tech companys are after there, as its not a great job, but requires skiilled workers, wich due to our averge workforce not being partiualy smart woulnt be viable here, but in certanj places in asia, it is, and the low pay is not as bad as it seems, as the same amounts of money due to exchange rates could get you alot more stuff in these sort of places.

so it depends wether you mean the most educted on avergae, or has the best educated people out of everyone etc "/

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 01:02 AM
Yea, athogh britaina, and america has very high standards of education, not that many people utalise it, here so its draged back down, meaing on averge the britsh work force isnt oarticaly well eductaed, in comparosn to certan asion comapnys, wich is why most the computer tech companys are after there, as its not a great job, but requires skiilled workers, wich due to our averge workforce not being partiualy smart woulnt be viable here, but in certanj places in asia, it is, and the low pay is not as bad as it seems, as the same amounts of money due to exchange rates could get you alot more stuff in these sort of places.

so it depends wether you mean the most educted on avergae, or has the best educated people out of everyone etc "/
Which countries have the highest educated people and education system. That's what I mean.

kasi
25-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Canada woo. :)

lol just joking

i dont know really.

?-Doc-?
25-06-2005, 05:04 AM
This might be really sterotypical but i think those
who dont haev much money do better.
They strive. Like Japanese and Indians.
-
They know how hard it is,
and just try. Thats why we complain.
We've got it good, food water and everything.
While those who just want an education
and cherish the thingy around them do better.

Owen
25-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Has to be japaness people cause if you goto one off there main citys u would know ;)
Might be something to do with them putting needles in their head O.o

Mit
25-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Japan by far

its rubbish about british children gettin tested the most and worked hard the most.

Japnese child suicide rate is the highest in the world as the kids cant take the pressure from school :(

x_mcr_x
25-06-2005, 11:50 AM
asia or japan

Mit
25-06-2005, 11:53 AM
asia aint a country lol.

Detox
25-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Britain and Americans have to be the stupidest countries in the world. Bar none.

I would probably say Asian countries or Japan are cleverest. There are lots of Asian doctors around our country and I dunno why i sed japan. Probably because everyone else did. :D

Lozzoling
25-06-2005, 11:59 AM
japan = 100% literacy rate,even more than us

Digital
25-06-2005, 12:01 PM
I'd have to go with Japan. Don't know why, but they seem smarter than American's and British. Anyway, America IS one of the worst contries...
same here ;)

Bef
25-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Wales Baaaaa, land of the greats!

GommeInc
25-06-2005, 12:38 PM
This might be really sterotypical but i think those
who dont haev much money do better.
They strive. Like Japanese and Indians.
-
They know how hard it is,
and just try. Thats why we complain.
We've got it good, food water and everything.
While those who just want an education
and cherish the thingy around them do better.
Japan is an extremely rich country so you know. Especially Tokyo where most the technology is made.

Tyche
25-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Places like Japan are also very rural. Not everyone is educated there and in other far eastern countries. A lot of them farm for a living and the more privileged get an education to the standards that we in Britain get.
We have to school by law. Which it what I love about this country. I believe Britain and other close European countries are the best educated. Though we tend to take it for granted and not put it to use. - Unlike the select few in the countries named above. ;)

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 05:21 PM
We have to school by law. Which it what I love about this country. I believe Britain and other close European countries are the best educated. Though we tend to take it for granted and not put it to use. - Unlike the select few in the countries named above. ;)
LMAO.

Mit
25-06-2005, 06:27 PM
tyche but those that get the chance take the chance like there will be no other. in uk kids mess at school but in japan they concentrate, even at jappense schools in uk the standard of obedience is higher.

UK and US are not dumbest countries, africa has many countries were kids are illiterate. Think before speakin peeps

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 06:32 PM
tyche but those that get the chance take the chance like there will be no other. in uk kids mess at school but in japan they concentrate, even at jappense schools in uk the standard of obedience is higher.

UK and US are not dumbest countries, africa has many countries were kids are illiterate. Think before speakin peeps
UK and US are far from the smartest.

GommeInc
25-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Your proof being?

I think maybe Japan and UK are the highest. UK because of the power and culture it has (check your local history books) from Rome and other European area. Japan, well look at it...

Mit
25-06-2005, 06:48 PM
they arent that far. just because a lot of americans dont run for presidency they'd rather have billions for themselves, eg Bill Gates

all the americans invent sites such as ebay and google. the americans send rockets to space.

I think there are loads of v.clever brits and americans. i think we are in top ten smartest countries :)

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Your proof being?

I think maybe Japan and UK are the highest. UK because of the power and culture it has (check your local history books) from Rome and other European area. Japan, well look at it...

Proof US isn't #1:
Ranked 49 in literacy

One third of science teachers and one half of math teachers did not major in that subject

Twenty percent of US believes the sun orbits the earth

US 41st in the world in infant mortality. Cuba's higher.

US lost over 1 million jobs to China in the last decade

US employers eliminated over 1 million jobs in 2004

#1 in debt, weaponry and consumer spending

...How's that?

GommeInc
25-06-2005, 07:06 PM
they arent that far. just because a lot of americans dont run for presidency they'd rather have billions for themselves, eg Bill Gates

all the americans invent sites such as ebay and google. the americans send rockets to space.

I think there are loads of v.clever brits and americans. i think we are in top ten smartest countries :)
They steal ideas from other countries.

Space Travel I think was made up by Russians but Americans, glory hogs as they are, found the ideas and because they have more money to invest in these things built space rockets and tested it out first. Also I do believe Neil Armstrong faked being in space because the flag was waving to much, in space there is very little wind that comes from the sun.

Concorde, America failed stupidly making this aircraft but they tried making their own version. France and Britain made this aircraft together. Then the Canberra came along from Britain/France which is a Airforce Plane that can land on water. Again, America tried making this plane from stolen Blueprints. Stupidly, they made one and it was not as good as the real Canberra, why? The plain blew in water killing the pilots.

Now look at the country. The Death Penalty, who ever still finds that fun is still living in the Medievil Era, no wonder they're seen as dumb. Their stupidity in attacking Iraq along side us, they challenged us in saving Iraq, how dumb can ou get, hopefully they were blown to pieces, not being mean but they would of deserved it considering they kill almost more civilians and innocent people than real threats.

I also believe they are more racist than other countries. French Frogs, Posh English People etc was made by them. It couldn't be anyone else and if you look at movies, they glorify calling all of the French and English stupid names. Slap Her She's French is a movie made in the US, the name says it all and the movie isn't any better. Fairly Odd Parents has some French Frogs and English being posh people that drink too much coffee and have bad teeth in. (I watch it when I am bored)

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 07:13 PM
They steal ideas from other countries.

Space Travel I think was made up by Russians but Americans, glory hogs as they are, found the ideas and because they have more money to invest in these things built space rockets and tested it out first. Also I do believe Neil Armstrong faked being in space because the flag was waving to much, in space there is very little wind that comes from the sun.

Concorde, America failed stupidly making this aircraft but they tried making their own version. France and Britain made this aircraft together. Then the Canberra came along from Britain/France which is a Airforce Plane that can land on water. Again, America tried making this plane from stolen Blueprints. Stupidly, they made one and it was not as good as the real Canberra, why? The plain blew in water killing the pilots.

Now look at the country. The Death Penalty, who ever still finds that fun is still living in the Medievil Era, no wonder they're seen as dumb. Their stupidity in attacking Iraq along side us, they challenged us in saving Iraq, how dumb can ou get, hopefully they were blown to pieces, not being mean but they would of deserved it considering they kill almost more civilians and innocent people than real threats.

I also believe they are more racist than other countries. French Frogs, Posh English People etc was made by them. It couldn't be anyone else and if you look at movies, they glorify calling all of the French and English stupid names. Slap Her She's French is a movie made in the US, the name says it all and the movie isn't any better. Fairly Odd Parents has some French Frogs and English being posh people that drink too much coffee and have bad teeth in. (I watch it when I am bored)
You complain about America being racist, but look in the past. The UK used to dominate the US, but we fought and won...

GommeInc
25-06-2005, 07:15 PM
And that is being racist, how?

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 07:18 PM
And that is being racist, how?
It's not racist, per say, but it is similar. The UK thought America wasn't "worthy", so they made laws to punish the Americans. But America won that feud, didn't they?

GommeInc
25-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Most likely, but remember, England did find America, good old Christopher Columbus found on the way to India

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Most likely, but remember, England did find America, good old Christopher Columbus found on the way to India
True. I believe Leif Erricson found America first though...

Anyway... I don't hate the UK, but you just started to bash the US about culture. The thread is about education, and I admit that the current UK is better than the current US.

GommeInc
25-06-2005, 07:28 PM
I have to admit the idiot Terrorists has made the US more aware of it's surroundings.

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I have to admit the idiot Terrorists has made the US more aware of it's surroundings.
Don't get me started on 9/11... I have proof that it was organized by the US government :eusa_naug

Roboevil
25-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Did he ever end up going to India?
I do know that England has a better education than China.

Mentor
25-06-2005, 08:02 PM
pssst he was itailen. Also Scandinavians people had been to american back in the 11th centray "/

Anyway, im pretty sure amercan moon landing was faked as propergander dueing the cold war, and even so russia ran the space rase with spotnick (bad spelling)

Also can i see this evidnace sean, im compiling

Btw, google was created by an american and a russian "/

Wootzeh
25-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Asian people are well smart ! loads of asian doctors in england
not being racist but there are lodas of asian taxi drivers aswell??

Mentor
25-06-2005, 08:12 PM
not being racist but there are lodas of asian taxi drivers aswell??
Thats mainly due to as everyone is pretty educated, it means less so even people who would be in high payed jobs over here etc, can actaly end up driving a taxie.
Britan has a good edutaon, its just the currant socal idiolegy, makes most people lazy, and not inertested in work, and thefore not gaining much out of this.

IMO britans just got itself in to a rut and is slowyly going down hill.

Mit
25-06-2005, 08:15 PM
lol 41st highest in infant mortality, thats because there are poor americans. plus its a big country, i bet china is highest on ur silly tables

bill gates didnt need russians help. plus us is much more developed now the cold war ended. america won cold war realisticlly and it sent russia way back.

russia has always been pretty undeveloped, remember ww1 and 2, lives wasted like old toothpaste

Punk Rock Star
25-06-2005, 11:18 PM
I don't know which country would be, but
I would have to go with china, cause their technology has a lot of stuff built there, but Japan has a great amount of technology, and they seem very educated too, but that's just my opinion, I didn't mean to be rude if anyone was offended

Mentor
26-06-2005, 12:09 AM
lol 41st highest in infant mortality, thats because there are poor americans. plus its a big country, i bet china is highest on ur silly tables

bill gates didnt need russians help. plus us is much more developed now the cold war ended. america won cold war realisticlly and it sent russia way back.

russia has always been pretty undeveloped, remember ww1 and 2, lives wasted like old toothpaste
Bill gates didnt creat microsoft by himself, he co founded it woith Paul Allen, whos currantly 7th richist man in the world "/

Plus americans didnt win the cold war, the ussr collaps under itself, due to being flawed from the very begining?
Anyway russia was easly equal to the usa dueing the cold war, its just stalin who suffered from paranoi "perged" any risk, including all his armys genrals, wich is why it lacked leader ship, and wasnt a good fighting force?

And in what way did it set russia back?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!