etc

or we have none

but we dont have a selection like

(for mayor of town
- boomitsliiam
- neversoft
- kardan)

etc etc no we wont do that.

when it comes up to the releasing date i'll ask mad if he can collect pm's for who they are NOMINATING for the mayor or some crap (if we have one?) and the one with most nominations wins

if we get draws then we will have a selection

fine?

Neversoft
18-07-2008, 01:53 PM
MAD won't do that and nominating isn't very good because everyone wants to be the mayor themself. :P

Nemo
18-07-2008, 02:24 PM
I fink i should just remain as the king.

Niall!
18-07-2008, 03:04 PM
I am the town tramp I enjoy that kinda thing.

jackass
18-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Whats this thread about exactly?

GommeInc
18-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Whoever thought up the town should be Mayor :/

And I'm the town *****, you will see me most weekends on the corner near Town Hall, when it comes out and if there's a town hall :P

You can't say ho with a w, an r and an e :(

Kardan
18-07-2008, 03:45 PM
I see my name but I haven't got a single clue on what this thread is on about?

GommeInc
18-07-2008, 03:47 PM
The new Animal Crossing game, they're deciding who should be the mayor and so on in the Habbox Forum Town :) Not sure why your name is up there either :P

Korronos
18-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I wanna be the Stuck up guy LMAO

Monopoly
18-07-2008, 03:49 PM
I fink i should just remain as the king.

I agree actually.

Niall!
18-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Whoever thought up the town should be Mayor :/

And I'm the town *****, you will see me most weekends on the corner near Town Hall, when it comes out and if there's a town hall :P

You can't say ho with a w, an r and an e :(

Youu want Mario to be Mayor?

Swinkid
18-07-2008, 04:38 PM
I came up with the idea, so i should choose what happends, and this is what i want it to be like:

Im empror naughty it
s king.. kthx, then we vote for mayour

Kardan
18-07-2008, 04:47 PM
The new Animal Crossing game, they're deciding who should be the mayor and so on in the Habbox Forum Town :) Not sure why your name is up there either :P

I don't even have the game and my Wii's been broke for months...

Making me mayor will benefit everyone :P

Janczyk
18-07-2008, 05:01 PM
I own nothing of Nintendo but I think I should be Mayor tbh.

Southe,
18-07-2008, 10:09 PM
I want to be Major >.>

just wanted to join in

but yes, find someway to decide a mayor and the myor can pick 2 people to help with w.e they do in the town? and then every couple of months it changes either vote or the mayor passes it on. that way it is some what faire and civilised xD

anyway, I'll bribe my way up to the top ^_^ thats how politics work

Niall!
19-07-2008, 09:35 AM
I came up with the idea, so i should choose what happends, and this is what i want it to be like:

Im empror naughty it
s king.. kthx, then we vote for mayour

It was NOT your idea, it was mario who came up with it, check the bloody thread

Swinkid
19-07-2008, 09:36 AM
I want to be Major >.>

just wanted to join in

but yes, find someway to decide a mayor and the myor can pick 2 people to help with w.e they do in the town? and then every couple of months it changes either vote or the mayor passes it on. that way it is some what faire and civilised xD

anyway, I'll bribe my way up to the top ^_^ thats how politics work

u will have to go through me, im emperor as i made the idea

Niall!
19-07-2008, 09:36 AM
u will have to go through me, im emperor as i made the idea

You did not, stop taking credit for others ideas.

Leicester
19-07-2008, 09:39 AM
I used to play animal crossing when i was like 11 lol. Anyway I wanted to get a Wii back then because of the new animal crossing, but now ive got one its all good :)

Niall!
19-07-2008, 09:41 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/29cuk3o.png

first mention of HxF town on the forum.
Not swinkid, Mario.

Swinkid
19-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Lets go back EVEN further, before E3. Mario only knew that cuz i said to him that we could start one..

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=498502&page=3

Reply 28 kthx

Niall!
19-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Lets go back EVEN further, before E3. Mario only knew that cuz i said to him that we could start one..

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=498502&page=3

Reply 28 kthx

Meh fair enough, my mistake.

Swinkid
19-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Meh fair enough, my mistake.
No problem. But still this will rock :P

CrazyColaist
20-07-2008, 09:34 AM
I see my name but I haven't got a single clue on what this thread is on about?

used it as an example

its a poll too see if we should nominate whos who. or not.

Cryptoo
20-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Its the whole disconnecting thing I'm worried about...
...Is it official that the new AC allows for a chosen person to become mayor?
And we can hold it on a side site instead of HxF, like the deciding of mayor, then have a dedicated thread here?

Kardan
20-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Why don't you just put your name up if you'd like to be mayor, then everyone that wants to play the game can nominate a person from the list by sending a PM, to a forum member that won't play the game, so won't be biased?

CrazyColaist
20-07-2008, 08:25 PM
ive got an idea

a different mayor every month :> so then it wont be so biased.

Swinkid
20-07-2008, 08:33 PM
my idea so i sort k?
empror = me
king = nemo
mayour = elected

Pm me if u want to enter the poll for first mayour, with a reason

Niall!
21-07-2008, 09:48 AM
my idea so i sort k?
empror = me
king = nemo
mayour = elected

Pm me if u want to enter the poll for first mayour, with a reason

K I know it's your idea and all, but stop acting so high and mighty.

There's no such thing as a town emperor, it's a mayor. The highest ranking is the mayor.

Stop disregarding others with a simple, "IT'S MY IDEA LOL I SORT IM DA EMPROR, LULZ"!

Cryptoo
21-07-2008, 10:07 AM
The town mightn't happen anyway;

Using Wi-Fi Connection you can invite up to three friends to visit your town and you'll be able to chat to them with the new WiiSpeak microphone.
Source: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=5205

Although, that could only count your town, not the city

CrazyColaist
21-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Look fgs were gna have 2 sort diz sht out sum tyme soon.

GommeInc
21-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Look fgs were gna have 2 sort diz sht out sum tyme soon.
Maybe when it's close to the release date so we know exactly what's in store? :P

CrazyColaist
21-07-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah thats wht i agree wiv.

Southe,
21-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Right my internet went on the blitz ( Damn you Virgin Media ) So ill just type wat i did before.

Ok pick One person to be in charge of the town for a month, The person chosen will be the major. The mayor can then choose 3 people to help with his/her duties.

Theres no emperors, no kings. If you ar luckily enough to be voted as they mayor sure you can call youself what you want but there is only one person with "power".

Once a month a poll is made and 3 people are put forward. winner gets to be the new mayor at the start of the next month.

Sorted. This can now come to an end until the game is nearer release. The poll for the 1st major wont be discussed until 2 weeks before our release date. This way people can talk about the game and its features ^_^

~~

So i was watching the e3 vid and all the furni looks the same.. do you think they will make new furni?

iJoe
22-07-2008, 12:02 AM
I'll hapilly be the person who you send nominations to :P I don't play the game / have a wii and really, don't know many of you well enough to be biased in any way :P

Southe,
22-07-2008, 12:10 AM
we'll do it as a poll. which is the fairest way.

Cryptoo
22-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Right my internet went on the blitz ( Damn you Virgin Media ) So ill just type wat i did before.

Ok pick One person to be in charge of the town for a month, The person chosen will be the major. The mayor can then choose 3 people to help with his/her duties.

Theres no emperors, no kings. If you ar luckily enough to be voted as they mayor sure you can call youself what you want but there is only one person with "power".

Once a month a poll is made and 3 people are put forward. winner gets to be the new mayor at the start of the next month.

Sorted. This can now come to an end until the game is nearer release. The poll for the 1st major wont be discussed until 2 weeks before our release date. This way people can talk about the game and its features ^_^

~~

So i was watching the e3 vid and all the furni looks the same.. do you think they will make new furni?

I made a site for that, but everyone just got pissed off :S, I could take the applications and just get people to email their names, put them in a poll and then the highest votes win.

Site:http://ctforum.byethost13.com/habbox/

Southe,
22-07-2008, 12:26 PM
I think the reason people are getting pissed is because everyones going on about jaors ect and we're not even near the release.

All we have to do is put 2 people up for mayor along witht he current major and let the voting begin then the next month 2 other ppl can go up. as i said in my post above shouild really stop goin on about it, focus on the game and if this carrys on just make the oldest person mayor xD think thats me.. xD but really we dont need to discuss this until the start of november..

GhostFace-
23-07-2008, 04:46 AM
i wanna be the town Prostisute or prince.

Neil
23-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Why is there such a fuss over this, it's not like you'll have any power you're all arguing over something that isn't even part of the game, it's like playing pretend and you'll probably all be over it after a month or so because you'd have so little to do like in every other AC game >.<

Southe,
23-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Why is there such a fuss over this, it's not like you'll have any power you're all arguing over something that isn't even part of the game, it's like playing pretend and you'll probably all be over it after a month or so because you'd have so little to do like in every other AC game >.<

exactly so lets talk about the game >.<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!