PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Fansite List

Ekalb
25-06-2005, 12:38 AM
The habbo australia (Habbohotel.com.au) fansite list has been released!
THen 10 lucky sites that made it are:
ww.haboparadise.com
www.habbotch.net
www.habbo-hood.com
www.habbau.com
www.habboish.net
www.habboholes.vze.com (My favourite, i work here too)
www.habnut.tk
www.yatwice.com
Radios:
www.habbohut.com
Habbo Tech Site
www.hobtech.net
Great work to all who made the list!
To see the actual list click the following link
http://www.habbohotel.com.au/habbo/en/community/fansites/fansites_list/
:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc
I know this news was posted yesterday but that one forgot one of the sites and this one provides a link to the page
If it must be closed... Close it :(

jam666
25-06-2005, 08:43 AM
old news m8 if u open your eyes u will seee i posted this before der well u could of posted a reply and there was no need for hobtech to be included any way becuase everyone knows about it and it was there before they were added geees

mod plz close repetitive thread

jamie5k
25-06-2005, 11:57 AM
old news m8 if u open your eyes u will seee i posted this before der well u could of posted a reply and there was no need for hobtech to be included any way becuase everyone knows about it and it was there before they were added geees

mod plz close repetitive thread

then maybe use the post report system instead of posting

Ekalb
26-06-2005, 10:42 AM
"/
Maybe it would help if you opened your eyes because i gave a perfectly good reason why i posted it.
"I know this news was posted yesterday but that one forgot one of the sites and this one provides a link to the page" <--- Said in thread starter

jam666
26-06-2005, 10:48 AM
yes i saw that but u could of replyed to my thread saying i for got link which i ment to forget it becuase hob tech was an offical fan site anyway and plus there was no need for u to post all the other links so in my view this thread is a waste of time

Ekalb
27-06-2005, 02:07 AM
Wouldn't it mean a thread with the wrong information was a waste of time?
=/

jam666
27-06-2005, 03:19 PM
what a waste of time it is u giving me bad rep saying open your eyes well i have news for u OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!