PDA

View Full Version : My Heart

Sepron
18-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Sometimes even when im not running or anything my heart beats fast for no reason or sometimes get this big beat in my heart? What is that about?

VPSwow
18-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Maybe see a doctor?

vito201-:D
18-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Heart pulputations maybe...

I get them... mine were induced from a bad heart from birth then overloading it with drugs...

It now constantly hurts, misses beats, add beats, speeds up, slows down at random points in the day...

There is nothing you can really do about it... it unlikely to be fatal though... just don't do like... speed/bass/E like i do xD

Check with your doctor to see if that is what you have though.

Titch
19-07-2008, 10:09 AM
I have this, and it does it even worse when running. Mine was due to a double beat heart and my heart not growing quick anuf causing me problems and lead to me collapsing when running. My best advice is go see a doctor!

BowTies1
19-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Heart pulputations maybe...

I get them... mine were induced from a bad heart from birth then overloading it with drugs...

It now constantly hurts, misses beats, add beats, speeds up, slows down at random points in the day...

There is nothing you can really do about it... it unlikely to be fatal though... just don't do like... speed/bass/E like i do xD

Check with your doctor to see if that is what you have though.

you do speed and e's you must be a low life junkie

ToxicPaddy
19-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Have you heard of something called 'Wolf parkinson white syndrome'? My mum had it, and it is hereditary. I had heard palpitations a while ago and the doctors thought it was that. I was sent of for many tests and spent a few nights in hospital. In the end they found out it was stress related (although I'm not stressed? lol), but if people in your family had it it could be that.

Viruz
19-07-2008, 05:47 PM
i love you

efq
19-07-2008, 09:10 PM
I have this too, but its never been a problem, just deep breathes slowly until it goes away at the moment my heart beat between is 2-3 seconds. But I could be sitting down and it could be going as if i was sprinting for my life.

But as I said it hasn't caused me a problem and doctors have never noticed it being wrong when I have checkups and they put the cold thing on your back or chest to see heart beat.

If it causes pain or things then maybe you should but I drink tea alot, thats caffine and thats 1 cause of fast heartbeat, maybe you eat alot of sugar and energy foods that cause it.

If your that worried I'd recommend a checkup to clear your worries.

20-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Nah, way I see it anything above scag and crack is go ;D!

Nothing wrong with E's/MDMA Speed/Bass anyway... wake-up drugs... can be very useful... and if you like going to raves you'll never escape trying at least one E xP

Anyway, I’ve quit E and MDMA now because of my heart... just Alcohol, Tobacco, Cocaine (Pure Rock) and Weed/Dope/Pollen/Oil I do now...
(Trust me, that's cutting down a LOT!)

And plus I'm quitting those soon asw ell just waiting to use up all the stock I have left then I've quit it all...

1/4 of Dope, 8th of weed (little under), Half gram of coke-rock, 2 bottles of Green Absinthe, one bottle of 40% Russian Vodka and 50grams of Golden V left and I’ll of quit all intoxications

Aren’t we proud of me ;D!

And out of all those drugs which destroyed me the most? Caffeine and Alcohol did.
No joke... Caffeine made me go into fits a few times thanks to my heart and alcohol on 3 occasional almost gave me stomach ulcers.

So don't knock drugs... stuff like coke/MDMA are clean drugs... I'll admit E has a lot of **** in it and a few people add to Speed&Bass but really... from experience... i'd say out of all the drugs i've taken Alcohol, AngelDust and Tobacco have ****** me up the worst.. but hey, guess what! I'd never, ever, ever go back and take away the memories and stories I have from my drug experiences...

efq
22-07-2008, 12:11 PM

Nothing wrong with E's/MDMA Speed/Bass anyway... wake-up drugs... can be very useful... and if you like going to raves you'll never escape trying at least one E xP

Anyway, I’ve quit E and MDMA now because of my heart... just Alcohol, Tobacco, Cocaine (Pure Rock) and Weed/Dope/Pollen/Oil I do now...

And plus I'm quitting those soon asw ell just waiting to use up all the stock I have left then I've quit it all...

1/4 of Dope, 8th of weed (little under), Half gram of coke-rock, 2 bottles of Green Absinthe, one bottle of 40% Russian Vodka and 50grams of Golden V left and I’ll of quit all intoxications

And out of all those drugs which destroyed me the most? Caffeine and Alcohol did.
No joke... Caffeine made me go into fits a few times thanks to my heart and alcohol on 3 occasional almost gave me stomach ulcers.

So don't knock drugs... stuff like coke/MDMA are clean drugs... I'll admit E has a lot of **** in it and a few people add to Speed&Bass but really... from experience... i'd say out of all the drugs i've taken Alcohol, AngelDust and Tobacco have ****** me up the worst.. but hey, guess what! I'd never, ever, ever go back and take away the memories and stories I have from my drug experiences...
Did you know your proberly going die extremely young and its too late?

22-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Did you know your proberly going die extremely young and its too late?
When i was 16 because of the stomach-ulser threat they predicted 50-60 ish... I have no real desire to live over 30 so I don't really mind -shrugs- I'm gona die either way... I'm just happy that I've enjoyed my life more, and lived more then most 90-100 year olds have... other then the war most have no real stories although I do love history, especially the war - since we're never going to have another war because of the shear amount of Nuclear-warheads I may aswell experience life to the full now.

Yes i have a bland view on life but meh, I'm happy so I don't care ^^

N-Dubz
22-07-2008, 02:06 PM

and you find time to go on a habbo forum during your day?

no one on this forum wants to hear about your drug taking ways, taking drugs dosnt make you cool - and by your previous posts its clear your not cool.

the chavs still beating you up?

23-07-2008, 10:45 AM
and you find time to go on a habbo forum during your day?

no one on this forum wants to hear about your drug taking ways, taking drugs dosnt make you cool - and by your previous posts its clear your not cool.

the chavs still beating you up?
Yes because I'm currently unemployed so not really much else to do, waiting to get into another certificate-course in computing.

And alot of people, tbh, could take advice from my "drug taking ways" because I've been there and seen it all, seen the nicest people die from the nastiest drugs, seen people hospitalised after being spiked, seen peoples lungs shreaded with glass-containing weed...

And for you information I'm acctually very well liked, it's just the fact I have hair down to the middle of my back, goth make-up and goth-clothing that make the chavs target me, hell, some of the chavs even like me!

I don't really think anyone's "cool" I think it's impossible to be "cooler" than someone else but in terms of popularity - I'm winning.

And I've never said drugs make me cool :S I wouldn't recomend people with heart/lung/kidney and stomach problems to take up large amounts of drugs like I did... but it helped me deal with loosing friends and being torn away from the most perfect relationship I ever had...

And yeah, technically you can blame drugs for the reasons that I started taking them, but I enjoyed myself, I love the people I met, the experiences I've had and the places I've been.

So, although I don't think anyone else would do well from taking drugs, I belive I have and would not swap myself now for a close to perfect-healthed depressive boring ******* that i would of been without them.

efq
23-07-2008, 11:31 AM
If you turn up into work stoned, you think you'll keep the job?
If your intending on having a family your child won't be the best healthiest kid?

Anyway end of lets stay on topic.

23-07-2008, 11:40 AM
If you turn up into work stoned, you think you'll keep the job?
If your intending on having a family your child won't be the best healthiest kid?

Anyway end of lets stay on topic.
I'm quitting drugs, already said earlier ;]
And I've already decided because of my health it'd be unfair to start a family.

N-Dubz
23-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Yes because I'm currently unemployed so not really much else to do, waiting to get into another certificate-course in computing.

And alot of people, tbh, could take advice from my "drug taking ways" because I've been there and seen it all, seen the nicest people die from the nastiest drugs, seen people hospitalised after being spiked, seen peoples lungs shreaded with glass-containing weed...

And for you information I'm acctually very well liked, it's just the fact I have hair down to the middle of my back, goth make-up and goth-clothing that make the chavs target me, hell, some of the chavs even like me!

I don't really think anyone's "cool" I think it's impossible to be "cooler" than someone else but in terms of popularity - I'm winning.

And I've never said drugs make me cool :S I wouldn't recomend people with heart/lung/kidney and stomach problems to take up large amounts of drugs like I did... but it helped me deal with loosing friends and being torn away from the most perfect relationship I ever had...

And yeah, technically you can blame drugs for the reasons that I started taking them, but I enjoyed myself, I love the people I met, the experiences I've had and the places I've been.

So, although I don't think anyone else would do well from taking drugs, I belive I have and would not swap myself now for a close to perfect-healthed depressive boring ******* that i would of been without them.

So taking drugs makes you less boring? oh **** off you have no excuse to take drugs at all you just do.

I've seen people die of drugs, it didnt want me to take them or even want to take them it put me completly off them.

You are saying drugs are cool, claiming how much you've had and how much you take - does anyone really wanna know?

I thought you'd be more ashamed of taking drugs then right out in the open which is abit weird.

popular because you take drugs, you just said they kick the **** out of you for fun and you laugh probably because your stoned.

someone can be cooler then someone else.

i wish you good luck getting off that amount of drugs easily, lmao if you think your really "intresting" now, no one will know you in afew years unless there taking drugs themselves.

yes id rather be a normal teenager with a life then sit in worrying about when im gonna get my next fix of drugs.

:)

23-07-2008, 03:13 PM
So taking drugs makes you less boring? oh **** off you have no excuse to take drugs at all you just do.

I've seen people die of drugs, it didnt want me to take them or even want to take them it put me completly off them.

You are saying drugs are cool, claiming how much you've had and how much you take - does anyone really wanna know?

I thought you'd be more ashamed of taking drugs then right out in the open which is abit weird.

popular because you take drugs, you just said they kick the **** out of you for fun and you laugh probably because your stoned.

someone can be cooler then someone else.

i wish you good luck getting off that amount of drugs easily, lmao if you think your really "intresting" now, no one will know you in afew years unless there taking drugs themselves.

yes id rather be a normal teenager with a life then sit in worrying about when im gonna get my next fix of drugs.

:)

I'm not "addicted" to any drugs at the moment apart from maybe tobacco and alcohol and I only smoke twice a day now and drink 2-3times a week and I haven't even thought about taking drugs till someone offered me some coke yesterday (which I refused I may add.) I've given away the dope I had and someones coming to buy the coke I have left aswell.

So, I'm already pretty much off them, although when I start going over my friends houses again for parties that'll be hard... at the moment I've just been home with my girlfriend... but yeah...

I have had a lot of drugs and I've already said I wouldn't recommend anyone get into my life style because it's half killed me. But ever time you meet someone that's done a lot of drugs in the past they're always full of stories and happy with how they lived their lives - one of the reason I started drugs was because I knew a famous drummer who back in the 70s use to do A LOT of drugs with people like The Rolling Stones, The Who and a few others... and he's an amazing person, he's in pain and broke but he enjoys his life even now he insists he wouldn't change how he lived...

So, once again I will say, I'm not proud of taking as many drugs as I have - they've made me very, very ill and the chances I'll live past 60 are very slim already.

But I would never go back and stop myself because the stories, experiences, people and the fact it got me out of some very dark times is enough to make me say it was worth it - FOR ME.

For the last time - It is not cool to take drugs, especially the amount I have and when you become friends with nice people but total thrill-seekers you can loose them... and that really, really hurts... especially when they pass-away with the skag-head scum of the world around them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!