PDA

View Full Version : About flashin/modding/chipping 360

awelsh
18-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Well im looking to get an elite soon, so im gunna get my core flashed/modded/chipped whatever you like to call it.

Guy does them round here for £5 and gives you a free copy game with it.

Just wondering this:

My mate told me I can play certain fake games online, GoW will work but just make sure no one mentions when online that ur xbox is flashed as he got banned from live when someone reported him.

So would I be able to play some things online then? obviously not halo but I dont mind becuase ive got that anyway. Also can you still get gamerscore from fake games?

Robbie
18-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Do not get it chipped! You will get banned almost instantly. Getting it flashed however is different.

Get it flashed, when you download games make sure they are iXtreme and Stealth patched, then you can't get banned. If they aren't stealth or iXtreme patched, Microsoft will detect a flashed XB and ban you.

Checking if they're stealth and iXtreme:
XDVDMulleter: http://www.devilsps3.centelia.net/
XBC: http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/xbox360pc/isotools/Xbox_Backup_Creator_v2.6.0.260.zip

And yeah you can get GS,

Loqo
18-07-2008, 06:11 PM
All i know is that yes you can still get gamerscore and achievements on fake games. Just dont mention its flashed and you'll be fine. - Peter

awelsh
18-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Do not get it chipped! You will get banned almost instantly. Getting it flashed however is different.

Get it flashed, when you download games make sure they are iXtreme and Stealth patched, then you can't get banned. If they aren't stealth or iXtreme patched, Microsoft will detect a flashed XB and ban you.

Checking if they're stealth and iXtreme:
XDVDMulleter: http://www.devilsps3.centelia.net/
XBC: http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/xbox360pc/isotools/Xbox_Backup_Creator_v2.6.0.260.zip

And yeah you can get GS,

Ah ok thanks, ill get the guy who does the games to do this unless he already does, well he must do if my mates can play GoW online without being banned, thanks +rep

All i know is that yes you can still get gamerscore and achievements on fake games. Just dont mention its flashed and you'll be fine. - Peter

graffiti
18-07-2008, 08:02 PM
LOL
my dads mate would do it for free
and copied game soff him would cost you like £2 per

awelsh
18-07-2008, 09:14 PM
LOL
my dads mate would do it for free
and copied game soff him would cost you like £2 per

the games im paying for are only £2 each, dont really mind payin him a fiver to get it done.

graffiti
18-07-2008, 11:51 PM
GOOD LUCK ON GETTING BANNED ROFLZ
i ahd a chipped xbox before
6 months later i try log into live and connection thing comes up
test connection
'Your console has been banned due to violations in terms of use'
GOOD LUCK MATE!

c[__]
19-07-2008, 02:21 AM
owned with your BIG H bars.

RhymeThatGrime
19-07-2008, 02:28 AM
test connection
GOOD LUCK MATE!

Why does Skepta have a iraqi bandana?

GhostFace-
19-07-2008, 02:50 AM
Why does Skepta have a iraqi bandana?

thats the Jewish flag.

:S

and i wouldnt chip it unless you had 2 xbox's

My brothers trying to get another free 360 and getting it modded so we can play on live on one xbox and play games on the othehr

RhymeThatGrime
19-07-2008, 03:09 AM
thats the Jewish flag.

My brothers trying to get another free 360 and getting it modded so we can play on live on one xbox and play games on the othehr

*REMOVED*

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post racist remarks, thanks.

c[__]
19-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Oh well, it's all the same. Hindu / Jew / Iraqi / Pakistani / Bin Laden Jr
you forgot siyied or w/e

Jord
19-07-2008, 04:17 AM
you forgot siyied or w/e

Sayid* SPELL IT RIGHT

awelsh
19-07-2008, 06:05 PM
test connection
GOOD LUCK MATE!

imgetting an elite so i dont give a **** if this one gets banned really its only an arcade

thats the Jewish flag.

yeaah ill have 2

Oleh
20-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Hey ive been looking to get mine flashed for around 14 week anybody know anybody in the rotherham area who can do them for cheap ?

CJW93
22-07-2008, 01:48 PM
thats the Jewish flag.

Both wrong
Lol

Recursion
23-07-2008, 07:49 AM
Can I ask why your buying an elite when you have got an arcade?

awelsh
23-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Can I ask why your buying an elite when you have got an arcade?

because the arcade is too loud, the elite is black and fits in with everything better too :)

Oleh
29-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Sorry if im bumping but id like to point out, if you get your xbox CHIPPED its impossible to go online anyway so you cant get banned

awelsh
29-07-2008, 06:46 PM
yeaah im not getting it chipped im getting it flashed, didnt know they were two different things thought they just had different names :P

Oleh
29-07-2008, 08:17 PM
yeaah im not getting it chipped im getting it flashed, didnt know they were two different things thought they just had different names :P

Well its usually refered to as chipping as that is what used to be done so it caught on flashing is not as common term so people just go by chipping

Robbie
29-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Well its usually refered to as chipping as that is what used to be done so it caught on flashing is not as common term so people just go by chipping

No.

Chipping; Putting a chip in the console to modify it.
Flashing; Flashing the DVD Drives firmware with iXtreme which tricks the drive into reading burned discs.

They call it flashing because THEY'RE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. :eusa_clap

Oleh
30-07-2008, 12:36 AM
No.

Chipping; Putting a chip in the console to modify it.
Flashing; Flashing the DVD Drives firmware with iXtreme which tricks the drive into reading burned discs.

They call it flashing because THEY'RE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. :eusa_clap

Please re-reade my recent posts and then think of your answer again

g
30-07-2008, 12:37 AM
i wouldnt do it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!