PDA

View Full Version : [Business Dev] FrostIT Office Services

AshFrost
18-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Hi.

I’m currently working on my new business, not going to say company as we are not registered at the companies’ house, which provides quality and reliable office services to both home and business clients. We are only offering light services for the first month that we are opening – according to plans we shall be opening by September this year due to holiday commitments of our staff. Below, I’ve listed pricing for our light services which will be offered in early of September.

Word Processing, Data Inputting, Photocopying and Laminating are priced at one of the lowest prices on the market just … £3.50 per hour (one-off) or £64.99/mo.

FAQs

Q. How will I pay?
A. We will only accept PayPal (but you don’t have to have an account to pay) - this is our chosen gateway.

I’ve only been asked that question at this moment of time. Any other questions can be forwarded directly to me via email on [email protected] or by phone 0560 00 45 54 1.

Here is the business overview:

FrostIT offers quality office services to our clients for a small price-tag. From quickly typing your letters to printing a laminating, our service is a fast and reliable one. You can hire us on a one-off, or as a monthly service. Our staff has multiple areas of experience from legal to construction. With no staffing or office costs, no holiday or sickness worries, it's leaving you and your staff to do what they do best.

Agnostic Bear
19-07-2008, 03:00 AM
I would like 12,000,000 photocopies of an a3 sheet of paper with the words "AMD ATI" written on it, then I would like you to laminate those 12,000,000 and I would like it done within 2 days.

The job will cost less than the resources. Score.

DarrenToogood
19-07-2008, 08:02 AM
haha, 12million pieces of paper (A3!) then about 6 toners, 12million laminating pouches and the time to do that, in less than 2 days.... does make me laugh xD!

AshFrost
19-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Hi.

We will be in need of support operators for our website. If you are good at this position please contact me on either the phone number or email above.

If anyone apply's, I wish you the best of luck.

iJoe
19-07-2008, 10:49 AM
So they pay £3.50 and that includes cost of resources, p&p etc? Or they pay £3.50 for labour only.

Also, do you just post the work to them?

Plux
19-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Web site? Do you have your own office? Registered LTD?

Trinity
19-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Web site? Do you have your own office? Registered LTD?

Don't know about the first two, but I assume the answers are both no.
First sentence in the first post says they're not registered.

NEW-START
19-07-2008, 01:52 PM
This made me laugh. If I wanted a business letter typed I wouldn't want it done by someone who cannot spell applies. :rolleyes:

Your posts aren't good quality, either. You should learn English before attempting this.

Source
19-07-2008, 02:45 PM
FrostIT Office Services
Because printing takes that much skill.

loserWILL
19-07-2008, 04:08 PM
You've come to the wrong forum to advertise your company.

Independent
19-07-2008, 09:31 PM
FrostIT Office Services
Because printing takes that much skill.
That reminds me of something from GTA.

I would agree with loserwill that this is the wrong forum to advertise your printing business, I'd suggest using some local newspapers or things like friday-ad.

xBenxx
19-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Nice idea but pointless in my views. If someone wanted to right a letter they would do it themselfs or have there staff do it. So why would they pay more money out to you're business when they have staff there..

kk.
20-07-2008, 12:49 PM
right, if they wanted photocopying done, surely its just a touch of a button since people who would go to you would already have one?

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 10:05 PM
This is the most useless company ever lol...

NEW-START
20-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Nice idea but pointless in my views. If someone wanted to right a letter they would do it themselfs or have there staff do it. So why would they pay more money out to you're business when they have staff there..

You must not have an understanding in business. ;)

Agnostic Bear
21-07-2008, 04:13 AM

Or grammar for that matter.

Joshuae
21-07-2008, 08:18 AM

Forgot what I was going to say.

NEW-START
21-07-2008, 02:41 PM

Hahaha.

Roosteria
21-07-2008, 05:29 PM

Ahahahahah.
Good one(s)

NEW-START
21-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Ahahahahah.
Good one(s)

;/

Are you here to be another annoying failure?

Roosteria
21-07-2008, 10:25 PM
;/

Are you here to be another annoying failure?

From what I've seen you don't think much of this forum - why do you persist to post here? Does it give you wet dreams, and high thrills of acting hard over a teenage forum?

Dentafrice
21-07-2008, 10:27 PM
From what I've seen you don't think much of this forum - why do you persist to post here? Does it give you wet dreams, and high thrills of acting hard over a teenage forum?
Seriously.. shutup.

I'm not being up Scott's *** here, and I don't know who you are.. or who you "think" that you are..

The same reason I persist to post here, and the rest of the people who know what they are talking about.

Roosteria
21-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Seriously.. shutup.

I'm not being up Scott's *** here, and I don't know who you are.. or who you "think" that you are..

The same reason I persist to post here, and the rest of the people who know what they are talking about.

I'm not saying he has no skill or what-not.

I'm Chris, I think I am Chris. :)

NEW-START
21-07-2008, 10:30 PM

You are very, very strange and childish. :rolleyes: Do you know a think about Design and Development?

iTech
22-07-2008, 03:40 PM

Oh dear...
Please take your head and ram it into a wall until you pass out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!