PDA

View Full Version : Darnell

splatttt
18-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Is he crazy
He practically forgot every essential off the food list.

potatoes
fruit & veg
coffee
teaa
self raising flour
& loaaads more stuff :rolleyes:

Ha, another reason for him to be up this week :)

.Nickie
18-07-2008, 10:21 PM
i cant blame him in a way
he must of been under preasure to please everyone and then i dont think his eye-sight helped him out. i dont want him to go i think hes great

Plank
18-07-2008, 10:32 PM
i cant blame him in a way
he must of been under preasure to please everyone and then i dont think his eye-sight helped him out. i dont want him to go i think hes great
I agree. They were the most important things on the list so he must have been under a lot of pressure.

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Darnell will be gone next week, no doubt bout it.

-Eyeless-
18-07-2008, 10:39 PM
I doubt it the people in the eviction thing were like shouting for darnell to win... about 50/50 him and dale :S I don't particularly want either to win though :P

Plank
18-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Darnell will be gone next week, no doubt bout it.
I disagree, he's 3rd favourite to win with the bookies at the moment.

,Jess,
18-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Lol, yeah I don't know how he managed to skip all fruit and veg + potatoes ;p

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 11:02 PM
If he's up against another liked, entertaining and powerful character in the house - Darnell will be gone. :)

Throne Sofa
18-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Well some stuff did get cut off... £17 worth.
He doesn't seem like a housemate that has too much common sense, however he did his best i'd expect, so that should be enough but of course there's the usual moaners in mikey, bex and luke... who moan at ... everything.

Lukes still 21 or so and he needs a coffee or tea to wake him up in the morning? ** sake, he's a oldie living in a young body.

Kardan
18-07-2008, 11:04 PM
If he's up against another liked, entertaining and powerful character in the house - Darnell will be gone. :)

Which is doubtful, how is Kat going to be up for eviction?

Plank
18-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Yep, Kat and Dale are the only ones who are more popular (subject to change) so I doubt he's going anywhere soon.

Kardan
18-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Yep, Kat and Dale are the only ones who are more popular (subject to change) so I doubt he's going anywhere soon.

Dale doesn't even get nominations >.<

I can't stand the bloke.

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 11:16 PM

KAT? LOL COME ON.
No I'm talking about character's that have passed eviction nights, such as Bex and Rex.. I'm not worried about Dale but yes if he was up Darnell was going - yet again Dale hasn't recieved one nomination yet so highly unlikely.
Darnell would go over Stuart, and probably some other housemates.
He's annoying and boring.

Kardan
18-07-2008, 11:22 PM
KAT? LOL COME ON.
No I'm talking about character's that have passed eviction nights, such as Bex and Rex.. I'm not worried about Dale but yes if he was up Darnell was going - yet again Dale hasn't recieved one nomination yet so highly unlikely.
Darnell would go over Stuart, and probably some other housemates.
He's annoying and boring.

Bex V Darnell

Bex would be evicted.

Rex V Darnell

Very tough one, probably be Rex evicted.

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Bex V Darnell

Bex would be evicted.

Rex V Darnell

Very tough one, probably be Rex evicted.

I dont think Bex would be evicted at all.

Darnell is very dull and makes no input, then again the public are overly welcome to boring people - so your probably correct. :)

Kardan
18-07-2008, 11:27 PM
I dont think Bex would be evicted at all.

Darnell is very dull and makes no input, then again the public are overly welcome to boring people - so your probably correct. :)

The audience tonight were shouting 'Get Bex Out' :)

And she's not really liked; Darnell had loads of support - but after the comments to Sara, it's fallen slightly.

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Yes okay, but we all know the public tend to evict the people that are entertaiment.. ;)

So if Darnell got Bex, Luke, Stuart and Dale out we'd be left with fence-sitters and cookie love.

What has big brother come too, how can Darnell be a favourite?

:rolleyes:

Kardan
18-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Yes okay, but we all know the public tend to evict the people that are entertaiment.. ;)

So if Darnell got Bex, Luke, Stuart and Dale out we'd be left with fence-sitters and cookie love.

Totally agree with you, all the interesting characters get evicted too early on in my liking.

Levii
19-07-2008, 12:27 AM
The audience tonight were shouting 'Get Bex Out' :)

I thought this but then I think it couldove just been a mix between Belinda and Rex :)

Throne Sofa
19-07-2008, 01:39 AM

wha have you got against fence sitters?

majesticdragon
19-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Darnell dosen't do enough for people to waste their money on him Bex may annoy people how ever so yeh Bex would go.

risque
19-07-2008, 05:21 PM

Maybe the fact they're boring?

I love all of these excuses for "forgetting" them and being "under immense pressure" give me a breaaaaaak. It's not that hard, he's been living in there for what? 6 weeks now and they've put near enough all of the same essentials on the list every week. There's no way he could forget them, he was just being the idiot he always has been being. He's desperate for the outside to love him only his latest attempts are failing amazingly. The comment to Sara, and then the saying he won't be respected on the streets anymore, he needs to be loved and all of that crap. He needs to be thrown out.

flatface
19-07-2008, 05:45 PM
It made me laugh when the store room was opened and there was hardly anything there
:)

majesticdragon
19-07-2008, 06:06 PM
LMAO Ino me too :p

N-Dubz
19-07-2008, 07:07 PM
There boring.

If all the entertaiment was evicted which so far have been, then you'd be left with people being all lovey - dovey and complaining about having no cookies.

If you want that then, fine.

majesticdragon
19-07-2008, 07:13 PM
TBH lets face it Bex will go soon

entertaining houemates theyre has been =

Bex
Alex
Sylvia
Jen

Logic dictates she'll go soon enough.

Fehm
20-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Lmao, Honestly, i think he did it on purpose. Cus at that time they didnt know that they where having a heaven and hell switch around :P so i thought he thought they'd be gettin barbecues and things when actualy not anymore!

:LeKevin:
20-07-2008, 07:41 PM
It made me laugh when the store room was opened and there was hardly anything there
:)

Lmao, same! :D

Coldplay
21-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Who's dumb enough to overspend by 17 pounds? Seriously? I hate him so much =/

splatttt
23-07-2008, 02:49 PM
lmaooo
me too ^^^

Rixion
23-07-2008, 05:24 PM
didn't he put the essentials on the bottom of the list but he over-spent and didn't get them?

oh well I still dislike him. Too agressive (I prefered Alex over him).

Coldplay
23-07-2008, 05:28 PM
He's stupid, He couldn't even read it hardly -.-'

Rixion
23-07-2008, 05:30 PM
I think he is partly-blind.

stickwitu
23-07-2008, 06:21 PM
the way they're showcasing darnell to be an utter **** (like how he is) makes me think him & mo have a big chance of going.

if bex is evicted i'm not gonna watch it anymore.
i stopped watching after alex left but then started again because i realised how entertaining bex is.

Coldplay
23-07-2008, 06:25 PM
I hope Darnell AND Mo go, Double eviction would be interesting.

N-Dubz
23-07-2008, 09:15 PM
if mo goes luke should be like

"WELL THE PUBLIC DONT LIKE HIM EITHER DARNELL :)"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!