PDA

View Full Version : Vocal Jokebox - Ends 31st August

H0BJ0B
19-07-2008, 03:31 PM
"Why did the chicken cross the road? To catch the sun. Do you get it? No - nor did the chicken! The shop was closed!"
And the crowd goes wild with that joke sent in from H0BJ0B at the Habbox Offices in London! Here at the Vocal Jokebox Rally, it's easy to win!

Record your joke, upload it or send it, and your in with the chance to win a grand prize of...
3 HC Sofas!

To enter, you can either:

Upload your clip to an audio upload website
Send your clip to [email protected] ([email protected]) with your Habbox Forum name and Habbo name attached
Once you have done one of the above, make a post below stating your Habbo Name, Habbox Forum Name and the URL of your clip or that you've sent an email. Use the template below.

Habbo Name:
HabboxForum Name:
Vocal Joke:

Here is an example:-

Habbo Name: H0BJ0B
HabboxForum Name: H0BJ0B
Vocal Joke: www.habboxlive.com/vocaljokebox.wav (http://www.habboxlive.com/vocaljokebox.wav)

roulette
06-08-2008, 08:56 AM
habbox name: roulette
habbo name: RoUlEtTe120

entry: Your mums so dumb, she thought that the the International Dateline was a global dating service.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): To enter the competition, your must record yourself telling this joke.

1xBabyCakesx1
06-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Habbo/x name :-1xBabyCakesx1

What do you call a dear with no eyes

NO IDEER Hardy Hardy har har!!!! :)

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): To enter the competition, your must record yourself telling this joke.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): An email was also sent but this was only discovered at a later date. This entry is valid.

mike.
07-08-2008, 03:16 AM
*Text Removed*

Rixion
07-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Woops sorry im not allowed to enter. x

Blinger1
07-08-2008, 11:22 AM
habbox name: roulette
habbo name: RoUlEtTe120

entry: Your mums so dumb, she thought that the the International Dateline was a global dating service.

Q: Whats the difference between a ginger and a brick?
A: Bricks get laid.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please do not post comments in the competition threads.

fergie471
07-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Habbo(x)name: Fergie471

*Text Removed*

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): To enter the competition, your must record yourself telling this joke. Also, please do not post rude jokes.

Cameron.j.f
07-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Habbox Name: Cameron.j.f
Habbo Name: cameron.j.f
Vocal Joke:

*Text Removed*

Pazza
19-08-2008, 04:26 PM
habbox name - Pazza
habbo name - Cupidthewino
Vocal Joke:

*Text Removed*

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): To enter the competition, your must record yourself telling this joke. Also, please do not post rude jokes.

cazzah
19-08-2008, 05:24 PM
habbox name: cazzah
habbo name: cazzah94

*Text Removed*

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please do not avoid the filter or post rude jokes. Also, to enter the competition, your must record yourself telling this joke.

.x..niki..x.
23-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Habbo Name: .x..niki..x.
HabboxForum Name: .x..niki..x.
Vocal Joke: umm.. im typing not talking :|

[warning.. this may sound cheeseyyyyy...]

Herlooo There!
My name is Niki.
I joined Habbox Recently in 2008.
i dont know what to write to be honest but i'm bored so here goes...the only thing i can think of is a couple joke so..

If all women were sisters, would you let one marry your brother?
:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

R3C0RDZ
26-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Habbo Name: AngelineW.
HabboxForum Name: R3C0RDZ
Vocal Joke: I've sent an email!

lukledinio
29-08-2008, 08:22 PM
habbox name: lukledinio
habbo name: unluckyluke18
vocal joke: Download Football Joke.wma (http://www.soundupload.com/audio/qfgu4z8s5it72kbp)

Aerodu
30-08-2008, 11:19 PM
habbox name: lukledinio
habbo name: unluckyluke18
vocal joke: Download Football Joke.wma (http://www.soundupload.com/audio/qfgu4z8s5it72kbp)

Love the voice xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please do not post in Competition threads unless posting an entry.

Aerodu
30-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Love the voice xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No, Im lying, I hate it.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please do not post in Competition threads unless posting an entry.

H0BJ0B
31-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Competition Finished!

Winner: lukledinio

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!