PDA

View Full Version : Official Call Of Duty: World at War. thread

Gangster
19-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Use this thread to discuss ideas, rumours and all that about COD WOW.

For those of you that don't war, this isn't COD5, this is COD: World at War. Made by different people with permission, people are saying it's going to be crap as it's set in World War 2, so no P90, or MP5. There's gonna be old time looking guns. I just hope the online mode is better than COD4.

Janczyk
19-07-2008, 04:51 PM
It is COD5, Infinity Ward did the best job and it has switched developers 3 times now I think.

What makes this official anyway?

Minstrels
19-07-2008, 04:55 PM
What's so official about it? And anyway, I loved COD4 because it's modern so this one for me will just be like "Oh, WW2 again... OH LOOK COD3! Oh wait... WW2... OH LOOK COD2! Oh wait...". So yeah, appauling.

Stitch
19-07-2008, 05:01 PM
I think it will be 2nd best CoD game. 1st best being CoD2. I think WW2 is way better than Modern.

RhymeThatGrime
19-07-2008, 05:04 PM
I think it will be 2nd best CoD game. 1st best being CoD2. I think WW2 is way better than CoD4.

Wrong. Call of Duty 4 > Call of Duty 2 > Call of Duty

And no, this isn't gonna get stickied. If I wanna post new screens or something I'll give it it's own thread.

Stitch
19-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Wrong. Call of Duty 4 > Call of Duty 2 > Call of Duty

And no, this isn't gonna get stickied. If I wanna post new screens or something I'll give it it's own thread.

Theres no right or wrong answer it's just my opinion.

Mounta1nGoat
19-07-2008, 05:56 PM
CODs made by Infinity Ward:
COD
COD2
COD4
COD6 (pre-production stage basicaaly the deal has been made the Activision to make it)

CODs made by Treyarch:
COD2: Big Red One
COD3
COD: W@W (Release date: 11th November)

CODs made by other developers (hardly known):
Call of Duty: Finest Hour - Spark Unlimited
Call of Duty: United Offensive - Gray Matter Interactve
Call of Duty: Roads to Victory - Amaze Entertainment

That help? I made it myself with help from some sites for the last 3.

Neil
19-07-2008, 06:28 PM
CODs made by Infinity Ward:
COD
COD2
COD4
COD6 (pre-production stage basicaaly the deal has been made the Activision to make it)

CODs made by Treyarch:
COD2: Big Red One
COD3
COD: W@W (Release date: 11th November)

CODs made by other developers (hardly known):
Call of Duty: Finest Hour - Spark Unlimited
Call of Duty: United Offensive - Gray Matter Interactve
Call of Duty: Roads to Victory - Amaze Entertainment

That help? I made it myself with help from some sites for the last 3.

GMI are Treyarch now

CoD5 will be great, I wouldn't say the best CoD game and wouldn't say worst, you have to remember, this is Call of Duty 5, not 4, it could be set at any time period they want, they have the ideas not you, if you think WWII is bad imagine if they tried a futuristic CoD game, it'd be terrible

c[__]
19-07-2008, 06:53 PM
GMI are Treyarch now

Thats why I found the game pretty crap then :P

RhymeThatGrime
19-07-2008, 07:09 PM
By the way whoever -repped me which I have a funny feeling I know who it was, nice English and it's a shame you where too scared to leave your name.

Gangster
19-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Whoever -repped me saying Why call it official, i called it official, so more people would view it saving others from making new threads, if someone thinks it's offial, there most likely to view it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!