- Create some pages for the website
- Design Occasional graphics for the website
- Maintain the high quality of content
- Fix/Spot bugs/errors

If you think you can do it,
PM Me with information about yourself!

xBenxx
19-07-2008, 09:55 PM
I thought a site manager runs things not creates things. Like for example, on a building site, you have someone called a site manager who sits on his **** ordering staff what to do and making sure things run smoothly.

With this job description it sounds like a Technical Manager you're looking for.

Independent
19-07-2008, 09:57 PM
What is the website about?

Cushioned
20-07-2008, 03:12 AM
I thought a site manager runs things not creates things. Like for example, on a building site, you have someone called a site manager who sits on his **** ordering staff what to do and making sure things run smoothly.

With this job description it sounds like a Technical Manager you're looking for.

Yeah. Good point. A site manager keeps people on track, and runs things. And it might be helpful to provide a link to the site/what the site if for.
Ex: Habbox.com / Habbo Fansite

Test:Tube:Baby
20-07-2008, 12:52 PM
I believe the role being offered here is actually Content Manager :)

The link to the site is http://itshabbo.com

Independent
20-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Using your personal names instead of Habbo names in content is stupid, no offense but that's terrible.

I no longer want a job here.

Cushioned
20-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Using your personal names instead of Habbo names in content is stupid, no offense but that's terrible.

I no longer want a job here.

Lol. +REP

Blazz
20-07-2008, 03:24 PM
It realy isnt finished either, at least make the pages and put "Under construction" on there, not just leave it, theres "Link 1, Link 2 & Link 3" all over the place on the Nav.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!