PDA

View Full Version : Sonic & The Black Knight - NEW SONIC GAME

PaulMacC
20-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Wii exclusive
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GSHtaxOWe1E

Kardan
20-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Hoping for a 3D game, but I guess it won't since it's only on the Wii. But Unleashed is a 3D game, so it's all good :)

I'll be getting both :)

Mario
20-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Sonic should never wield a sword.
sonic games were ruined when they went 3d.

PaulMacC
20-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Sonic Adventure 1&2 are 3D and they are hailed as some of the best Sonic games ever.

Southe,
20-07-2008, 11:48 AM

Sonic Adventure 1&2 are 3D and they are hailed as some of the best Sonic games ever.

Yea wasn't to keen on Adventure but adventure 2 was awesome ^_^ favourite game. But yes all these crap ideas they keep coming out with. Unleashed looked good until the werewolf. if they did a game that remade sonic 1-3 with the unleashed style 3d-2d would be a good game. But oh well this is likley to be flop again but i'll have to buy it or my collection will look crap -.-

Niall!
20-07-2008, 08:02 PM

WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****???

SEGA, ARE YOU TROLLING US?

Southe,
20-07-2008, 09:04 PM
lol, Will be checking the soncistadium everday now xD see if they get any information on this. Hope they dont make you use the sword...

Nemo
20-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Guranteed this'll flop.

Southe,
21-07-2008, 12:38 PM
SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON (July 21, 2008) –SEGA of Europe Ltd. and SEGA® of America, Inc. today announced Sonic™ and the Black Knight, an all-new Wii-exclusive adventure. Part of the storybook series of games that began with Sonic and the Secret Rings, this new title brings Sonic into the world of Arthurian legend and offers the worlds most infamous blue hedgehog the chance to become a knight. Using the unique Wii control system, this exciting game will take advantage of both the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk to offer an interactive experience that any Sonic fans will love.

Created by Sonic Team in Japan, this innovative game takes Sonic into a medieval world and arms him with a sword to aid in his effort to save the day. Sonic and the Black Knight will provide Sonic fans with an irresistible cast of characters and teach them all what it takes to be a true hero and the ultimate knight. With a series of missions taking place in stunning Arthurian-inspired locations, Sonic and the Black Knight promises to offer a fast-paced adventure that gamers of all ages will enjoy.

“After the success of Sonic and the Secret Rings we’re delighted to announce a second title in the Storybook Series,” said Gary Knight, European Marketing Director, SEGA Europe, “Following Sonic on his way to knighthood will excite players of all ages.”

Sonic and the Black Knight, exclusively for the Wii, will be out in Spring 2009.

Niall!
21-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Have to buy it if it's like Secret rings then, even if it sounds ****.

calzum
23-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Saga And Sonic Are So Cheap

Southe,
23-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Saga And Sonic Are So Cheap

Of course, SEGA on the other hand arent they just like trying out idea. yes most of them are flops. but meh. all sonic games are playable.. just not as awesome as previous games. I say bring back yuji Nake ^_^ sonic would be good then.

Korronos
29-07-2008, 08:07 AM
This has put me a little off buying Unleashed. Can't they just wait a few more months before even revealing it -cry-

Southe,
29-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Shouldn't put you off buying unleashed lol

Game idea sounds iffy but so did unleashed with the werehog xD but that turned out to be actually quite good. so ill be waiting for more info on it.

Korronos
29-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Ry, i'm going to take your word for it :)

Southe,
29-07-2008, 10:19 PM
And so you should xD ive had to defend sonic against my mates xD and try being best mates with a mario fan :( but im beating him so far xD both seeing who can get a complete collection of mario/sonic game, im winning with 29 games ^_^ need master system games tho =/

All games are playable. People hate heroes. but it wasnt that bad a game as people make it out to be.

Korronos
30-07-2008, 09:18 AM
Heroes was good. I forgot which game it was on the gamecube but i think you had to jump in a pool to get all the chaos emeralds or something on one of the levels or something.

Southe,
30-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Minds gone blank lol um games for the gamecube were

- Heroes
- Adventure DX
- Adventure 2 battle
- Shadow
- Gems and Mega collection
- riders

Niall!
30-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Minds gone blank lol um games for the gamecube were

- Heroes
- Adventure DX
- Adventure 2 battle
- Shadow
- Gems and Mega collection
- riders

It was either of the adventure series, I think SA2B because Knuckles goes into a mine with loadsa water.

Southe,
30-07-2008, 08:02 PM
probably SA2?

by the way anyone know were i can find older sonic games? gamestation havent had any in months. ebay is crap because i alwys get outbid. so yea.. lol need master system >.<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!