PDA

View Full Version : First layout (lololololol)

Minstrels
20-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah I got bored and decided to make a layout, the first one I've ever made. It's laughable I know, mainly because I can't code or out, how good am I making a layout and not being able to code. So yeah, I just wanted to find out how laughable it is. :P

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6393/layout12di0.png

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 12:27 PM
The fact you said (lolololol) is a basic psychological guess that:
It isn't your first, you just put it there to try and fool us into thinking it is.

But anyway
Good attempt, way too blue bad gradients.
Keep trying.

Minstrels
20-07-2008, 12:34 PM
The fact you said (lolololol) is a basic psychological guess that:
It isn't your first, you just put it there to try and fool us into thinking it is.

But anyway
Good attempt, way too blue bad gradients.
Keep trying.
It is my first, I put "lol" because I thought it wasn't that good. Any way, thanks. I put the blue their because it's for City but I guess their is to much. >.>

Hiro
20-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Looks too much like frontpage and it's dodgy tables.
but, i guess it's okay for a first.

Independent
20-07-2008, 02:59 PM
The blue gradient is not good.

off topic: I'd tap that too Hiro. ;)

Meti
20-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Lol. Sorry :)
Try not using Volter-bold when it's not a habbo fansite ;)

Minstrels
20-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Lol. Sorry :)
Try not using Volter-bold when it's not a habbo fansite ;)
Who said it isn't? It could be for a Habbo football team, it could be rather dodgy and be for a Habbo team without containing any habbo images on the main page, just in the content. Jumping the gun a bit. Lol. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for the comments. I need to spread rep before I give it to Meti however the rest got it.

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Who said it isn't? It could be for a Habbo football team, it could be rather dodgy and be for a Habbo team without containing any habbo images on the main page, just in the content. Jumping the gun a bit. Lol. Sorry. :rolleyes:

A Habbo Football team yet it has images of Man City is it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!