PDA

View Full Version : Opening To Story

Lozzoling
25-06-2005, 10:44 AM
Tick,tock,tick,tock,i layed awake.It didn't matter if my eyes were closed or open,the darkness is the same either way.

Thats how i spend my life,listening to the granfather clock take its journey of time,i cant take one step outside,they'll kill me. I'm gay and the only one open about it,even gay people pretend they're straight in this neighbourhood.

The clock chimed twelve,it was safe outside,i precariously walked downstairs.
"Oh,how simple" i thought "they key is on the table,really safe"
I rolled my eyes as i took the key and unlocked the front door.It was seconds before i was laying on the grass,letting the dew seep into my clothes,two bright lights appeared at the end of the road,i rolled into a bush and surveyed what was going on.

"Byard Deliveries" the van read and it was quickly heralded by a car.
"Thats all i need"i muttered"more disruptive neighbours"
A huge pressure was suddenly put on my stomach,i sweared loudly,someone had trod on me.

x_mcr_x
25-06-2005, 11:44 AM
just like eamonns said in the other thread you probably havent gotten the first hair on your lip and your gay/bi! this happens alot at puberty..

Roboevil
25-06-2005, 12:31 PM
just like eamonns said in the other thread you probably havent gotten the first hair on your lip and your gay/bi! this happens alot at puberty.. check this site out BLANK
... Has Lozzo even said he was gay? It's just a story, it may mean nothing, he could have written it to give people an insight of gaiety. Could you actually say something about it other than say how he could be confused and should think about it?
And no offence, if you are gay, it didn't seem it. Dan (Can't remember his username) seemed more in touch, let's say, with is sexuality.

Edit: Could you remove that site to? It has very explicit content in it that may not be suitible for other.s

x_mcr_x
25-06-2005, 12:43 PM
... Has Lozzo even said he was gay? It's just a story, it may mean nothing, he could have written it to give people an insight of gaiety. Could you actually say something about it other than say how he could be confused and should think about it?
And no offence, if you are gay, it didn't seem it. Dan (Can't remember his username) seemed more in touch, let's say, with is sexuality.

Edit: Could you remove that site to? It has very explicit content in it that may not be suitible for other.s

yes smawg in skibs. thread he said he was bi/gay

-=rooty987=-
25-06-2005, 03:47 PM
I am comfortable with who i am. Whoever i am, i am happy.
Mcr, you are not open minded. These are stories, and so what, maybe i don't have a mostache or w.e, i don't care. I have hair in other places. It could be a phase, but this is none of your buisness, just rate the stories.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!