PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Careers WOWTechnologies [Closing date: 23rd July]

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Hello,
WOW Technologies are currently looking for three sales representatives to join our dedicated team. This is a remote role and will involve ;

- Selling our Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers
- Using forums to generate business and post in feedback threads
- Manage the clients that you have generate

Payment is typically commission based and we have NO fixed wage Sales roles available at this moment in time.

Please forward all resumes with a cover letter that is no longer than 75 words to [email protected]

Serious applicants only! Any successful applicant will be requested to provide photographic identification and to sign an NDA Contract, we will reply to ALL applicants, passed or failed.

----------------------------
Kindest Regards,
Jordan Day
WOW Technologies
Sales & Promotions Manager
(+44) 0845 869 0853
E: [email protected] ([email protected]) / [email protected] ([email protected])

Janczyk
20-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I hardly see this as a career as it usually would be annual salary and commission on top.

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Thank you Run for your comment In the future we will be offering cash at milestones as well as there commission.

DarrenToogood
20-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Also WOW's plans seem a little confused. According to the owners of WOW, you are looking to hire sale reps before support reps...?

What is the point in marketing a project, getting clients and not being able to suppor them?

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 07:27 PM
We have 4 people able to Support you as well as management

flatface
20-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Your advertising a 'Career' opportunity on HabboxForum? lol

Good luck with it all anyway :P

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Yes cause I belive there are some people on here the can fill that but we have advertised on WebHostingtalk.com

flatface
20-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Yes cause I belive there are some people on here the can fill that but we have advertised on WebHostingtalk.com

Okay, just checking :D

I like the design of the site(s) btw ;)

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Thank you for your Comments +rep

IDontKnow
20-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Darren,

No matter how much you put down our support team, we still aren't going to hire you :)

We have our support/tech team firm, now we are developing the sales team.

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 08:09 PM
May I ask Darren you not to apply to this job.

VPSwow
20-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Im very sorry for the confusion of this thread. Can all applicants please apply by the following link.

http://www.vpswow.com/site/careers.html

Regards;
Karl

Janczyk
20-07-2008, 08:29 PM
I think you need a webmaster Karl.

VPSwow
20-07-2008, 08:32 PM
I think you need a webmaster Karl.

Please PM me with information on why you think we are not "ok" as we are.

Thanks Karl

Your opinions matter to me. :)

Janczyk
20-07-2008, 09:32 PM
http://www.vpswow.com/site/careers.html

Look at that and tell me what's wrong.

I like the sarcasm as well.

EDIT:
<!--[if IE 6]><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><![endif]-->

That's also good!

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Oh my days.

You hired Jordan? LOL.

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 09:42 PM
u know me form were

DarrenToogood
20-07-2008, 09:42 PM
plus they have lied about having support staff ;)

Their support staff is Jason and Karl, AKA the owners. This stinks as much as the other 'Scales Projects'.

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 09:43 PM
I work on support and we have two more

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 09:46 PM
u know me form were

Can you type in English please?

plus they have lied about having support staff ;)

Their support staff is Jason and Karl, AKA the owners. This stinks as much as the other 'Scales Projects'.

Karl is decent, don't aim it at him.
Jason is a prat, I do agree.

Take away Jason this project has a good chance.

I work on support and we have two more

You on support? What happened last time you were on support:

*Beep* Off, you *Beep*-ing *Beep*hole.

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Josh that wasnt me sorry you must have me confused

IDontKnow
20-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Jordan is doing very well on our support team. We hired two other support technicians just the other day and I do not see any of you in a fit position to comment on our services. This is something for our clients to reflect on, Rob (LOLROB) is a client of ours and I'm more than sure he will tell you how much he likes our service so far.

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Josh that wasnt me sorry you must have me confused

And you do not show much professionalism by saying:

Darren do not apply.

Jason, I'm not doubting your services - it's your staff.

IDontKnow
20-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Joshuae,

In regards to WOW Tech, chuck Norris ftw! Josh, our staff are great, they have all been put through a small training course before performing their roles of duty.

Jordan,
20-07-2008, 09:50 PM
He can apply if he wishes but I said that because he always makes acusations

DarrenToogood
20-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Jason, if you have hired two more support members, that means you have been lieing to me ( the public )?

IDontKnow
20-07-2008, 09:54 PM
No Darren,

When I last spoke to you we had myself, Karl and Jordan. On Friday night we welcomed more members to our team. To be honest Darren, you keep saying "but the support is rubbish" now let me ask you this - HOW DO YOU KNOW? We have clients who are VERY satisfied with our support. We support even the un-managed clients more than we should. This is because we aren't bothered about having lots of signups every day. We just want to keep the current client base satisfied as they are.

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Joshuae,

In regards to WOW Tech, chuck Norris ftw! Josh, our staff are great, they have all been put through a small training course before performing their roles of duty.

Chuck Norris is God.
Good, but still you should always keep close to your staff and review them every so often.

Jason, if you have hired two more support members, that means you have been lieing to me ( the public )?

I was agreeing with you, - now you're being immature by not leaving it.
He does not have to disclose information with you about staff.

It's up to him, unless officialy required to release information; he is at no order to.

IDontKnow
20-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Hey Josh,

We do monitor our staff very closely. We monitor their tickets and sales, we also have have a staff review set to happen on the first of every month.

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Hey Josh,

We do monitor our staff very closely. We monitor their tickets and sales, we also have have a staff review set to happen on the first of every month.

Oh good good.

Drop me a PM if you ever need any design services. :)

IDontKnow
20-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Oh good good.

Drop me a PM if you ever need any design services. :)

Hey,

I would but the person who designed the WOW Tech layout I am very satisfied with, but if I ever need a new logo etc I will certainly PM you.

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Sounds good.

IDontKnow
20-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Darren seems to have kept stumph since you dis-agreed with him, anyway keep sending in those applications!

Joshuae
20-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Darren seems to have kept stumph since you dis-agreed with him, anyway keep sending in those applications!

Good, he's annoying. He can never just face anything like a man.

Jordan,
21-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Please not the Online web application isnt working so please apply through Email to [email protected]

Joshuae
21-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Please not the Online web application isnt working so please apply through Email to [email protected]

No, you should apply to Karl?
Not you? You are support staff, not an admin...

Jordan,
21-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Your wrong there, Im Sale & Promotion Manager which also deals with support. There fore im hireing Sales Staff on the orders of
Jason

IDontKnow
23-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Hey all,

Applications close TODAY!

ebay
24-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Your wrong there, Im Sale & Promotion Manager which also deals with support. There fore im hireing Sales Staff on the orders of
Jason

Your support staff? Your spelling is appauling!

Do clients with queries understand you?

wsg14
25-07-2008, 12:46 AM

I agree.

iTech
25-07-2008, 11:37 AM

Ironic? :D

VPSwow
25-07-2008, 02:43 PM
No, you should apply to Karl?
Not you? You are support staff, not an admin...

You are indeed correct that all applicants will go through both me and Jason before anyone is hired.

Thanks for your concern :).
Karl

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!