PDA

View Full Version : Anime Code Geass Ep15 [SPOILERS]

PaulMacC
21-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Discuss, ending was sad yet it pissed me off a bit.

Nemo
21-07-2008, 01:02 AM
i know.
Wth happened man, i cant wait an entire week!

PaulMacC
21-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Cant edit above so I've compiled a list of spoilers from other forums on what might happen.

-Anya is Lelouch's real sister
-Nunally is an abandoned Geass experiment that was adopted by Marianne
-Her had fake memories implanted by the Emperor using his Geass power
-Nunally's real brother is Rolo
-Rolo knows the truth and went into the battlefield solo during the battle of tokyo because he had to save Nunally
-Lelouch and Nunally are believed to have been killed during the nuclear bomb attack
-Cornelia joins Lelouch after he says he will extinguish Geass from this world
-At that time, Lelouch will destroy his own left eye
-The Order of the Black Knights will revolt against Lelouch after they find out that he is the son of the Emperor
-The order of the Black Knights decide that they no longer require Zero since they have joined the China/EU alliance
-Those who stay on Lelouch's side are CC, Cornelia, Orange, Sayoko, Villetta
-Kallen decides to leave after hearing Lelouch say that "I was the one who killed Shirley"
-Schneizel receives the Power of the Gods and will start conquering the world
-Gilford will take the Knight of Rounds and bring them under Cornelia's command

Some theories about C.C's memory loss.

- C.C. is faking the memory loss. She put off death in this episode to see if Lelouch really cares about her when she appears to have none of her 'Code' powers anymore. In other words, seeing her value to him if he feels that she can't be as much use anymore during the actual war.

- Her memories were hidden away in Lelouch during the World of C trip and he will somehow restore them.

Okay here is the biggest spoiler for the next episode.
Okay, Suzaku gets the new "Nina Nuke" which we saw in Ep15, Suzaku doesnt know how powerful it is and battles with Lelouch using this weapon and in result killing thousands

V.V is dead guys.
Offical Code Geass Chart - http://geass.jp/correlative_l.html
Look at Shirley's part and thats how you know they are dead.
Karen isnt dead, it just means she's in danger.

edit; C.C lost all her powers
C.C has lost her powers as the symbol on her forehead is no longer there and thus that can lead us to determine that with the loss of her powers comes the loss of all her memories before she obtained them, hence the reversal to her slave-day childhood mentality

Joshuae
21-07-2008, 01:18 PM
When did that president from the school die? Earl Lloyds ho?

Niall!
21-07-2008, 03:54 PM
The karen bit on the chart means she's captured if I'm not mistaken.

And I suggested the Kallen one, if I'm not mistaken also.

Niall!
22-07-2008, 04:23 PM
I see the Black Knights revolting agaisnt Lelouch because they weren't happy masacaring all those people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!