PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Moodlight Glitch/Hack!?

JoshDaKidd-
21-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Hmmm, im not sure what it is but...

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2562/wthdh1.jpg

One min it was alright, then a guy came in and said ur moodlight is mine, and turnt it all black, dc'd everyone, now its stuck like this, cnt turn it on without being d/c. Explination!??:S:S

Kent
21-07-2008, 07:09 PM
you gave him rights in the room so he used 2 ss scripts, dark and error.

Jack.Lfc
21-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Yeh this will be fixed pritty soon. if not habbo will be ****** up.

vito201-:D
29-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Yeah he used a script to edit the colour-code (made the room black) then edit the header (made the room error) to fix it you need another scripter to change the header back.

toxic
30-07-2008, 03:34 PM
First of all.. you can't change someone elses mood light, you need to be the owner to do so.
And even then.. once it errors the room the person also errors himself and you wouldn't be able to get back in there again (unless you make a filter), also it would be the case of you needing to turn it off since you turn it on to get the light hack to take effect (and not the other way around..), alot of what you are saying does not make sense.

Captain
30-07-2008, 03:47 PM
As you can tell, the person above me has no clue at all.

Erroring and changing another rooms moodlight uses the header A_. If you want to "un-error" your room simply load the room and quickly pick up the moodlight before it finishes downloading.

In future, try not to use a moodlight until Habbo patch up.

toxic
30-07-2008, 09:40 PM
As you can tell, the person above me is even more clueless.

Look at the topic makers picture and you'll notice he has a different error/script to what you are talking about, since he's already sitting in the room.

But even if that wasn't the case then using the A_ header would not give you access to open up the mood light. And unless you have quite a bit of lag and a pretty fast clicker then habbo would have already tried to load the colour and the mood lamp itself.

vito201-:D
30-07-2008, 10:29 PM
You don't need to be the room owner to edit the room moodlight Toxic.

And I don't understand why he managed to turn it off either... because it's not erroring him even after the furni has loaded i'm guessing it's now a header error (my mistake earlier) instead it must be a packet smuggled into the hex-colour that errors it... we know invalid data makes it black so what on earth errors it :S:S

toxic
30-07-2008, 11:15 PM
I Guess i over looked the possibility of EV, sorry.

I'm also confused at how he is standing in the room etc, if the error is still there.

If i remember correctly you error the light by setting mood light on an invalid/non-existant setting, mood light runs on setting 1 and 2 (II and IJ? I've got a horrible memory) and setting it as anything else should cause the error.

toxic
31-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Actually i go back to what i said about the guy not being able to edit his moodlight, he wouldn't have been able to do this unless the room had free rights or the guy had been given rights.. just like other scripts like this, wouldn't you need serverside and clientside rights to open moodlight?

LoveToStack
31-07-2008, 10:24 AM
eh, you can do it with SS rights in the room, but not CS rights.
It works by changing either II or IJ to anything with three letters instead of 2. That way it's signed incorrectly with an extra char, that you're not taking into account in B64 so it errors.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!