PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help problem with my laptop.

Bouncing
21-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Basicially I've had a toshiba satellite P100 - 152 laptop for about a year now I cant say the full model name because i'm on another pc atm, I had to have this toshiba because my old HP broke so got money back and this was the only decent laptop I had a choice from. Its been working fine since about 3 months ago and basicially the page doesnt literally refresh like when you click refresh on IE or mozilla,(This happens with all programs not just the internet.) etc at the top where for an example on IE now it says " Computer Forum - Post New Thread - Microsoft Interent Explorer " That like flashes and also when I type instead of me typing e.g.
Hi I'm antchinn
It will come out like H i' anchin and i have to edit it so it comes out Hi i'm antchinn. Its like im typing the right thing but the keys arent working? That isnt the case because sometimes some letters will work and some wont etc. I think this is because of it kind of refreshing or something im not sure because the page doesnt literally refresh just that flashing thing. Also lets say I want to rename something or bring up a drop down menu I click right click then the big option box will come up then it will disappear within like 3 seconds due to the refreshing or whatever the hell is happening? I tried all virus protectors like AVG, norton ccleaner the lot. Then when that didnt help i had to totally wipe my computer clean then it worked out for like 2 weeks then the problem came back again and its really annoying. My laptop is already quite slow because I play a few games and do alot at the same time with just 1gb ram, so this problem is making it even worse. I really cba sending it of and everything because warranty has probably run out from cosco and I havnt filled out my warranty with toshiba yet. So if any of you know what the problem is and how I can solve it so my laptop runs like normal it would be appreciated alot.
thanks

Recursion
21-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Haven't you made looads of threads about your laptop? If its got so many problems you should get a new one under warrenty or something.

Bouncing
21-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Haven't you made looads of threads about your laptop? If its got so many problems you should get a new one under warrenty or something.
Ive made quotes asking if i can play games, now i have a problem wth it dont be so rude fgs

Stephen!
21-07-2008, 03:29 PM
It sounds like something is wrong with your keyboard.

Bouncing
21-07-2008, 03:44 PM
its not just the typing its the flashing thing too!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!