PDA

View Full Version : 2 really ANNOYING problems

Pazza
21-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Hey,

I've had loads of problems with my PC, and i've sorted most of them out. I've scanned with loads of different scanners, and I no longer have any viruses.

But...

Problem 1
In my browsers (IE and FF) there is a google toolbar, but when I put something in to search (In both of them) nothing happens, it comes up as loading but never does. This also happens on the google site, and the yahoo site.

Problem 2
I keep on getting pop-ups (in both browsers), and they won't stop no matter what I do. They are all like virus scanning ones aswell.

If anyone says why didn't you google it, -rep as I have explained the situation. And I have searched HxF.

+rep for any help

Regards,
Pazza

Leetzgirl
22-07-2008, 04:42 PM
You got da virus; reinstall OS

marriott0.01
22-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Try using Safari as it's fast and theres no stupid Toolbars, and try using a program to scan for viruses or do a complete reboot should sort out ALL your problem

Kevin
22-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Virus ;

If you have a virus, remove it using an anti/virus/spyware program. that should do the trick.

Free.grisoft.com (AVG)
Avira.com (AVIRA GOOD)

There both free, keep them updated and scan regulary, and you shouldent have any viruses. there both availible from download.com if you're worried about spyware downloading direct from there sites.

marriott0.01
22-07-2008, 04:52 PM
AVG is highly reccomended and well worth using for Internet security :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!