PDA

View Full Version : Defenders

Rixion
22-07-2008, 04:03 PM
I've been trying to get a bronze defender for ages now, used like 600 tickets and still no luck. Am I doing anything wrong like wearing a shield or something? I really want to get a rune defender so fast replies would be really helpful. If I get some good tips, (lol) I will +rep. x

Charlie
22-07-2008, 04:06 PM
I got a rune defender in about 2 days. I think you just need to keep trying and hope that you get one, I don't think it matters what you are wearing because I was wearing full rune with a shield and everything and still managed to get one.

N!ck
22-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Ring of wealth apparantly increases chances slightly.

Rixion
22-07-2008, 06:10 PM
I use ring of wealth.

Charlie
22-07-2008, 06:20 PM
If you ask me, it just increases the coin drops like someone else pointed out. Just keep trying and I'm sure you'll get one sooner or later plus you'll get exp trying :P

Rixion
22-07-2008, 07:37 PM
could you tell me a fast way to gain tokens?

Hopeless
22-07-2008, 10:07 PM
If you ask me, it just increases the coin drops like someone else pointed out. Just keep trying and I'm sure you'll get one sooner or later plus you'll get exp trying :P

Ring of wealth increases 'rare' drops by 20%, and if you get a coin drop it makes the coin amount bigger.

But Jagex just make pointless items rarer so the glory isn't THAT good.
For example: at king black dragon, Visage is a rare drop, but also an adamant axe and oyster pearls are also a rarer drop, so you'll be more likely to get them aswell..

Clever old Jagex =[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!