PDA

View Full Version : Had a terrible nightmare

Fez
22-07-2008, 05:32 PM
It all felt real.

I was walking down the street near where I live with my friends, late at night, and I had just had a seperate happy dream about being the winner of some writing thing or something. When all of a sudden everybody screams and then looks to the horizon beyond the nearby field and someone shouts ''Oh my god it's D Day, look nathan.''

There it was, an atomic mushroom cloud explosion, and then that's when I ran. It all felt so godamn real and I actually felt scared and could feel my heart pounding outside of the dream. So anyway, because I had watched Indy IV the night, I hid inside a fridge and that was the end of it.

It was so freaky because it just felt so real and something that could actually happen.

Ugh

Misawa
22-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Cool.

I love nightmares.

mangle
22-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Me too haha

But don't worry, D-day won't come to leeds :)

ideabox
22-07-2008, 05:46 PM
It all felt real.

I was walking down the street near where I live with my friends, late at night, and I had just had a seperate happy dream about being the winner of some writing thing or something. When all of a sudden everybody screams and then looks to the horizon beyond the nearby field and someone shouts ''Oh my god it's D Day, look nathan.''

There it was, an atomic mushroom cloud explosion, and then that's when I ran. It all felt so godamn real and I actually felt scared and could feel my heart pounding outside of the dream. So anyway, because I had watched Indy IV the night, I hid inside a fridge and that was the end of it.

It was so freaky because it just felt so real and something that could actually happen.

Ugh

I know what you mean! Sounds pretty daunting too since it felt real. Maybe you were having a lucid dream but were you terrified in your dream or was it just an action dream where you sense everything happening but you don't really connect much to it?
[Sorry I can't really describe the feelings with words as there is yet to be words to describe it.] <=)

Hiro
22-07-2008, 05:55 PM
LOL a fridge. I really wanna know if it could save your life if an A-bomb was dropped.

Camy
22-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I remember having a dream like that once.

Was standing in my friends street outside her house, well sorta, except the street was way bigger than it reli was, and stretched as far as i cud see. And i was talking to her, then the ground shook reli reli bad, and i felt it, then saw the big mushroom cloud and saw it coming towards me and her. Then we grabbed each other and kissed then i woke up in the middle of the kiss.
Strangeness.

iTech
22-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Worst one for me,

I was in some truck, it went off a cliff and before I hit the floor and I jumped out of bed LOL.

Niall!
22-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Worst one for me,

I was in some truck, it went off a cliff and before I hit the floor and I jumped out of bed LOL.

They say if you finally hit the floor, you've died.

And I had one way to real nightmare, I thought my parents were abandoning me etc and my mum actually had to come in to stop me calling out.

Pazza
22-07-2008, 06:56 PM
I had one the other night, and my hand got bit by a snake. and when I woke up, my hand was aching :[

iTech
22-07-2008, 08:04 PM
I've had one, (quite young but remember it so easily.)
I heard crashing downstairs went down there was huge lion on the kitchen table eating my mum. LOL.

Fez
22-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Cool.

I love nightmares.
We all know what kinda things you like Misa <_<

I was so frightened afterwards, don't know why I called it D-Day, thought that was WWII...
It just all felt real and believable, btw I think you can actually survive it in a fridge.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!