PDA

View Full Version : Sad and happy

Nuka-Cola
22-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Ive just asked this girl out and she said yes which is great and im extatic abokut but she has to go on holiday for a month and i dont know what im gona do cause shes gona really miss me and im gona really miss her. ( she has no computer in her villa ) and her phone is broke so we have no way to contact eacher. Just had to get that off my chest

BaybeeElin
24-07-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm sure you've heard it before, but loosing someone makes you realise how much you love them.
If your relationship is strong you will get through it. :)

Oh and if your really wealthy buy her a new phone. :P

Nxrissa
25-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Aww well tell her how much you love her before you go away and buy her a little present before you go away that will mean so much to her

Stacey.
25-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Just think about when she gets back and you'll get through it.

Bun
26-07-2008, 06:40 PM
lols me and my gf are really close and she's been in turkey since sunday, this week has gone so slow! she comes back next sunday, it might sound sad but it helps if you count down the days and make sure you have something on your mind otherwise you'll just keep thinking about her!

PlERO-PPY
26-07-2008, 09:49 PM
*removed*

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't make comments of a sexual nature, thanks.

tasav
29-07-2008, 04:59 AM
You'll live, don't worry :)

My boyfriend lives in a different city than I do! I only see him once a week, twice a week if I'm lucky. But we've been dating for about a year and a half :] And quite honestly, I LOVE the fact that I get to sit around and miss him all the time, because it just makes our reunions so much better. All couples need their space and time away from each other, and although missing someone can seem so unbearable, it's really good for your relationship. And like Stacey said, keep your mind occupied with the event of her return. You'll be unbelievabley happy when that happens, and missing her for an entire month will hardly even matter anymore.

You could always write her letters and stuff if you feel the need to do so =] Maybe give her like, one of your shirts and spray it with your cologne so she can wear it and smell you and stuff :D That will probably help her out with missing you :P

Nuka-Cola
29-07-2008, 11:46 AM
You'll live, don't worry :)

My boyfriend lives in a different city than I do! I only see him once a week, twice a week if I'm lucky. But we've been dating for about a year and a half :] And quite honestly, I LOVE the fact that I get to sit around and miss him all the time, because it just makes our reunions so much better. All couples need their space and time away from each other, and although missing someone can seem so unbearable, it's really good for your relationship. And like Stacey said, keep your mind occupied with the event of her return. You'll be unbelievabley happy when that happens, and missing her for an entire month will hardly even matter anymore.

You could always write her letters and stuff if you feel the need to do so =] Maybe give her like, one of your shirts and spray it with your cologne so she can wear it and smell you and stuff :D That will probably help her out with missing you :P

The letters thing is quite a good idea but i dont know where exactly shes staying. But i think the shirt this is abit wierd. Were aranging to go to the cinema together as soon as the gets back ( arrange it the day she gets back ) so thats what im concentrating on. and i do occasionaly text her ( she can recieve texts ) but i dont know if shes getting them.

Thanx for all the comments + rep to all of them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!