PDA

View Full Version : Dog problem.

Metric1
23-07-2008, 01:33 AM
My mom's boyfriend has a dog and my mom and him are away for a few days so I'm looking after the dog. She has been biting her elbow all day and it looks quite sore and inflamed. Should I put one of those lampshade things over her head?

Monopoly
23-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Phone your mum's boyfriend and find out if the dog has done this before.
If so do what they did before, if not, get their adice. :)

Metric1
23-07-2008, 01:39 AM
Phone your mum's boyfriend and find out if the dog has done this before.
If so do what they did before, if not, get their adice. :)

I know she has been bitten by another dog some time ago in the same location, but it hasn't bothered her in the past...

Monopoly
23-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Has she been out jumping aaround and stuff?
She may have just hurt it a little.

Metric1
23-07-2008, 01:45 AM
Has she been out jumping aaround and stuff?
She may have just hurt it a little.

Not that I know of.. she sleeps whenever I'm home so I imagine she's the same way when I'm not..

Cwmbran
23-07-2008, 02:57 AM
Go with you intsincts, put the lamp shade on your dog take pics for the lols.

RhymeThatGrime
23-07-2008, 03:06 AM
I thought your Mum was away?

bo$$
23-07-2008, 03:16 AM

I believe he said that his mom was away.. whats your point?
I'd say just keep telling it no and maybe wrap something over the spot (like a shirt or something?) to stop the dog from biting it

RhymeThatGrime
23-07-2008, 03:17 AM
I believe he said that his mom was away.. whats your point?

I thought this was a thread in Spam woopsie, but yeah get the dog checked out

GhostFace-
23-07-2008, 03:18 AM
My mom's boyfriend has a dog and my mom and him are away for a few days so I'm looking after the dog. She has been biting her elbow all day and it looks quite sore and inflamed. Should I put one of those lampshade things over her head?

id day call the owner of the dog and put a lampshade on its head.

tdi
27-07-2008, 12:38 AM
she might of caught the wound on something and is trying to lick it better. inspect the wound/healed area and see if there's any irritation or anything, ask the owner or check with a vet if you don't want to bother him on holiday (if it is a holiday)

Havoline
27-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metric1 http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4933224#post4933224)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeThatGrime http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4933279#post4933279)

Hahaha i found that really funny :D.

Nereo
29-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Go with you intsincts, put the lamp shade on your dog take pics for the lols.

LOL yeah lampshade! :P

Fehm
29-07-2008, 10:00 PM
The lampshade made me lol. And yh seems like the right idea, but... if your concerned take it to the vets!

Tver
07-08-2008, 05:44 PM
ring up your local vets and ask for advice?

N-Dubz
09-08-2008, 10:54 AM
usually dogs lick there wounds better themselves so maybe its not a good idea to cover it. if shes been bit there before its probably just irritating her or something so ya shouldnt worry.

id say just ring the vets and ask because they usually know what to do

tdi
09-08-2008, 11:54 PM
usually dogs lick there wounds better themselves so maybe its not a good idea to cover it. if shes been bit there before its probably just irritating her or something so ya shouldnt worry.

id say just ring the vets and ask because they usually know what to do
unlike you.. dogs are more likely to irritate the wound.. much like when we get a wound it becomes itchy..

N-Dubz
10-08-2008, 12:09 PM
unlike you.. dogs are more likely to irritate the wound.. much like when we get a wound it becomes itchy..

Dogs saliva has healing properties so I dont think there really irritating it unless there doing more then licking the spot.
The scientists concluded that when mother dogs licked their nipples it helped keep puppies free from disease, and that dogs licking their own wounds accomplished the same goal.

I think its best to let the dog lick and ask the vet if you think its getting out of control.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!