PDA

View Full Version : Better to be in a party?

Lubricant
23-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Finding it hard to stay alive, even at level 8 :$. I'm a druid and they're like hybrid aren't they? I don't wanna be a Paladin cos I heard they're boring to play.

Thanks xDD

Charles
23-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Well yeah, having another person makes staying alive easier. Druids are hybrids, yes. Paladins can be tough to level, it's hard attacking a mob which is higher than you and you'll most likely die if another decides to join in. But I don't find them boring (currently have a level 61).

micky.blue.eyes
23-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Druids are the most fun to level imo. Everybody usually dies during the first few levels, all normal. Just wait till you reach level 10 and get your bear form. ;)

Bailey
23-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Druids are the most fun to level imo. Everybody usually dies during the first few levels, all normal. Just wait till you reach level 20 and get your kitty form. ;)

Edited, bear form sucks.

Crimson
24-07-2008, 07:49 AM
I've played a paladin to 70, I actually really quite enjoyed him. However, I don't like end-game for paladin. That's when they're boring. Tanks are overrated; most people sulk if you are one. Paladins can only be healers for people to be happy. But levelling wise, I really enjoyed it.

On the hand of druids, druids are awful to level up until 20. I found 10-20 harder than 1-10. But when you get to 20, it's fun as you get the rogue-like cat form.

Wig44.
24-07-2008, 08:48 AM
I found shamans fun to level. In fact I'd go a step further and say shamans are possibly one of the most fun classes to level. 1shotting mobs your level with a double windfury crit is great :D Yes it does happen!

Danzilla
24-07-2008, 03:38 PM
I found shamans fun to level. In fact I'd go a step further and say Hunters are possibly one of the most fun classes to level. Yes its true!!!1!
Try killing things lower level then you and try get somone around your level to help you as it will make it easier and more fun. Druid are rubbish until bear so stick with it.

Wig44.
26-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Try killing things lower level then you and try get somone around your level to help you as it will make it easier and more fun. Druid are rubbish until bear so stick with it.

Beat sucks too.
And hunters are fun too. It does have a 'Samey' feel but they are fun and I can't wait until steady shot (level 62 LOL) but they look fun endgame too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!