PDA

View Full Version : [Request] EnnoldReviews.Net - Jobs Open!

JorDaMan
23-07-2008, 11:46 PM
www.EnnoldReviews.Net , a Jordan & Mike production is looking for staff.

"Ennold Reviews is a site like Rotten Tomatoes, reviewing Games, Movies, Websites, Programs, and much more. We will also be displaying news from across the globe, supply upcoming release news, and of course hire staff! "

We currently need,

1 Administrator to look over things such as, lower managers doing there jobs, reviews being written properly. A plus for this job is if you know HTML, CSS, PHP and such . You will get your own FTP account to help edit the site, after a short 1 week training program, in which you must show your trust to us. For this job email your application, in which you create yourself to prove this job to [email protected] . Thanks!

1 Graphics Manager & 5 Graphics Makers. Please email about you(age, country, interests), some examples, your computer knowledge, and why you want this job to [email protected] . Top 6 posistions will go through a week long test, the strongest maker will become the Graphics Manager, while the others stay Graphics Makers. Job will include, maker banners, adverts, layouts, and other various things.

10 Content Writers. Please email about you(age, country, interests), some examples, your computer knowledge, and why you want this job to [email protected] . Top 10 posistions will go through a week long test. Job includes writing reviews, releases and such :) For now this job will stay as a seperate part, I will also be Managing you and writing because the fact, I do not want to make another job for people to go watch the movies, this job requires you to be social, and be able to out see movies, play games and such.

You guys will also get a rank occuring to your rank on our forums. Our forums are VB Lisenced. :)

Thanks! Have fun applying. They are read everyday! :)

Joeyy
25-07-2008, 03:04 PM
I have email you about the Administrator job. :) hope i get it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!