PDA

View Full Version : Need a new name :(

Moh
24-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Well when I made my current Habbo account, I was a bit of a noob.

So I'm thinking of making a new account. Anyone got any ideas what I could call it, and maybe how to pick a rare name ::P

hiyababes
24-07-2008, 09:01 AM
think of something or someone you like then do that name then mabey add ur last 2 digets of ur bday on it
that would be rare

Ardemax
24-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Rare? Every account is rare!... look, it had to be said :$

hmm, maybe you could use bits of your name and extend/takeaway/add things to it.
my name is aled, i used to have the account aleed etc.
if your name was bob, you could have infernobob or something.
think along those lines :)

e5
24-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Make " J4CK120 "

no waiii
24-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Jackone

womanizer
24-07-2008, 11:41 AM
FelipeCameltoa

Sulai
24-07-2008, 04:27 PM
stick with your current one, there is nothing wrong with your name........... people say i have a noobish name...... but tbh, i dont really care loll

& yours isnt actually that bad.

vito201-:D
24-07-2008, 10:37 PM
I clearly own the best names on Habbo yet the ones I use are pretty bland ones because I made them first..

I don't want a "rare-name" if I have a name everyone knows...

I could be called "Pole" but i prefer "Shenk" because more people know who I am... and I assume you've made a name for yourself on Jack120 - so why change? Habbo is full of little groups of people that know each other very well... it's not like WoW or RuneScape where "rare-name" are epic and well sort-after... people don't care about your name on Habbo, they care about your rep...

It's odd, but think about it - it's true.

Scarcely
25-07-2008, 07:17 PM
And after all of that ^^ you still want to have a rare name, search on google:
Random word genarator or something along those lines.
If you want a really obscure, but real word for your name.

Like me.

Havoline
25-07-2008, 07:20 PM
.:Jack360:.

Mint
25-07-2008, 07:50 PM
I've been on Habbo since 01, I've had loads of "leet" names. But what I have finally realised is that Habbo account names mean nothing, at all. Think about the popular people on Habbo, or the people who have the most rep on the gambling side to Habbo. Most of there names ain't what you would call leet but yet everyone likes them. So vintus for example, the owner of the most popular guest room on Habbo. If he was called a totally stupid name would that mean he wouldn't be as famous as he is on the account Vintus? No, he could be called anything and still have as much rep. Seriously mate, use the account name that you like, not a stupid geeky name. Mine for example, I love it. I'm sure you know what a moony is? :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!