PDA

View Full Version : Maybe perhaps a "Normals" Value should be added?

:Donut
24-07-2008, 03:47 AM
I know people are going to say "Well it's in the cata, so why bother?"

I'm sure there are people who were like me once. I went to a "My Norms for your HC" place. There were many pines and I like pines. So I said can I get 20 Pines? Because 3(Cata Price) x 20(Quantity) = 60. Then the guy called me a noob and kicked me.

Yeah, I've been playing Habbo for a while, but I just started to begin to do rare trading etc. a few weeks ago. I got the hanging of the pricing now, but this may be of some use for other people who used to be in my position.

Maybe you should add values to a Quantity of a Popular Item per HC such as Pines, Roses, Lodge Corners, etc.

I know there's pros and cons to this. Please discuss, no flaming please.

Monopoly
24-07-2008, 04:02 AM
I know what you're getting at, but Habbox deal in rare values, and mass/bulk norms ain't rare.
I can't really see this happening.
Sorry, hate to be negative. :(

Fehm
24-07-2008, 08:19 AM
I doubt that this will happen but the rare values department, will im sure take your idea into consideration!!

Thanks alot and Declan, how do you know they wont?

Rich.Boy
24-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Its strange how stuff like lodge corners/pines are traded at such low prices for hcs (10per,30 creds worth) yet habbox still have the furni value as 70RD. I have never seen anyone pay that much for a very long time.

Mr-Trainor
24-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Habbox is a website for Rare Values.
Not norm values.

Instead of valuing norms.. habbox should change the Club Sofa value to around 30rd.

Sulai
28-07-2008, 09:51 AM
This was brought up when i was working in the RvR department a few years ago.

I cannot remember the whole story, but it was something to do with habbox being a Rare Values Site.

Posts merged, due to forum lagg - SyrupyMonkey

Flamedragon3
28-07-2008, 06:34 PM
I think this would be a good idea, and I have wondered at times why habbox don't add norm values on the site. But the main reason is because habbox is a 'rare values site' like a few other people have said. Hopefully though, the RVR department will take your idea into consideration and you never know, they may have a discussion together about whether they think they should add it or not. ;)

Rixion
29-07-2008, 10:26 AM
great idea, although. Not gonna happen

Mint
31-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Can't see it happening. :P

Flamedragon3
31-07-2008, 04:36 PM
great idea, although. Not gonna happen

Can't see it happening. :P

Probably won't happen, but its a good idea and could be very useful to some people who have bulk norms. (Like me lol)

absode
01-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Seeing as Bulk norm prices, rarely change that much you could prob just have a guide, and get away with it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!