PDA

View Full Version : IDEA!

Nereo
24-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Going on from what other people having been saying about rewards in the form of basges and VIP and stuff I have come up with this idea:

Two new usergroups, people who consistently help out and are useful memebers of the community can be awarded by being part of this new usergroup called Habbox Heroes or something like that and then you have the second usergroup as an alternative to people who are "negative" and who would at the moment get banned, or people who just break a few rules in general called Habbox Villains or something else if thats a bit cheesy I dno. :P

I was thinking if you are in the good group you get priveleges for example double PM space, bigger avatar perhaps? Things like that. And if you are in the bad group you should have less priveleges, like half the PM space, perhaps for "over negative" people the usergroup could be banned from posting new threads in the "habbox feedback" forum? And further restrictions.

This would encourage more people to be helpful and stuff as an alternative to badges and others to stop being naughty! :D

Thoughts? :)

Janczyk
24-07-2008, 03:55 PM
So you're agreeing that we should class people?

"/

Nereo
24-07-2008, 04:01 PM
So you're agreeing that we should class people?

"/

Not really :(

Elkaa
24-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Haha, that made me laugh at least.

I don't think that's an idea which will be implemented but you get a thumbs up for making me smile. ;)

I think it is, however, worth looking into adapting the Habbox Winners group into something that works again.

Nereo
24-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Haha, that made me laugh at least.

I don't think that's an idea which will be implemented but you get a thumbs up for making me smile. ;)

I think it is, however, worth looking into adapting the Habbox Winners group into something that works again.

Your not supposed to laugh your supposed to take it seriously! :D

MissAlice
24-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Going on from what other people having been saying about rewards in the form of basges and VIP and stuff I have come up with this idea:

Two new usergroups, people who consistently help out and are useful memebers of the community can be awarded by being part of this new usergroup called Habbox Heroes or something like that and then you have the second usergroup as an alternative to people who are "negative" and who would at the moment get banned, or people who just break a few rules in general called Habbox Villains or something else if thats a bit cheesy I dno. :P

I was thinking if you are in the good group you get priveleges for example double PM space, bigger avatar perhaps? Things like that. And if you are in the bad group you should have less priveleges, like half the PM space, perhaps for "over negative" people the usergroup could be banned from posting new threads in the "habbox feedback" forum? And further restrictions.

This would encourage more people to be helpful and stuff as an alternative to badges and others to stop being naughty! :D

Thoughts? :)

Made me smile too :) What about Habbox Thieves for stealing my idea ;)
Great idea if we were playing cops and robbers, but we really can't have villains.

Hiro
24-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Lol, that gave me a chuckle.
I can't see this being implemented, I'm sure a list of people that are constantly negative and misbehaved in the community would do the same trick.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!