PDA

View Full Version : Im obsessed with him tbh

Nxrissa
25-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Theres this boy at my school
he makes me laugh all the time .. but then again he can be a right div
for example : he blows his nose on a tissue and puts it in my pocket.
but he can be realy nice and i get along with him really well .
but lately he didnt even get me a bday card and i got him one and we always get stuff for each other . ive asked him out and i got rejected .
What shall i do ?

BaybeeElin
25-07-2008, 08:27 AM
He's made it clear he doesn't want to be with you, so you're going to have to move on..
Oh and why would you want to be with someone who is so immature and messes you about. :S

cocaine
25-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Move on.

RedStratocas
25-07-2008, 02:16 PM
you answered your own question:

What shall i do ?

ive asked him out and i got rejected.?

you tried, it didnt work, move on.

N-Dubz
25-07-2008, 02:45 PM
get over it & move on hes not worth it

Stacey.
25-07-2008, 09:58 PM
How old is this boy?
He's acting very immature..
Just move on, seems like you can do much better.

Yoshimitsui
25-07-2008, 10:03 PM
People above who say move on is all good and well but when you like someone rally bad it's difficult for others to understand xactly what you are feeling. Alot of people will be in the same position throught their life but all will handle it in a differnet way.

You should try talking to him about how you feel if your feeling for him are really strong. hats the only way you will know for definate.
As for the imaturity, alot of boys act like a div becuase thats their way of getting your attention and in alof of cases can make you laff, aswell as it can completely fail.

But yeah short answer is try talk to him.

AMERlCA...
25-07-2008, 10:04 PM
move on babes

Explicit
26-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Just to reiterate, move on.

Nxrissa
27-07-2008, 01:26 PM
I dunno .. what makes it worse is theres a load of scanky people in our school . i just want someone whos nice to me and likes me for who i am . just is annoyin . hes the only person really at my school who is nice to me . you no like boys . just annoyin . last night i dreamnt that i was a lez . Does that show me something or is it just one weird dream

untrustus
28-07-2008, 12:00 AM
i find it hilarious when people moan that no-one likes them for who they are, but when if comes to other people they're quick to call them ugly or "scanky" or whatever. surely they feel the same? dickheadddddddddddddddddddds

Hushie
28-07-2008, 09:15 PM
I dunno .. what makes it worse is theres a load of scanky people in our school . i just want someone whos nice to me and likes me for who i am . just is annoyin . hes the only person really at my school who is nice to me . you no like boys . just annoyin . last night i dreamnt that i was a lez . Does that show me something or is it just one weird dream

Congratulations you've been date raped!

leah
28-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Become a lez.
hey babe ;)
Ino what you mean..
one minute a guy can be really nice to you
and the next they just treat you like dirt
and It's hard to know wher you stand..
try and move on...

SUPERhanna.
28-07-2008, 09:35 PM
where your lez dreams about me?

luce
28-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Become a lez.
hey babe ;)

Leah she said one dream. Don't get to excited

you can't know what you are at 14 i don't think :) i dunno :rolleyes:

leah
28-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Leah she said one dream. Don't get to excited

you can't know what you are at 14 i don't think :) i dunno :rolleyes:
Oh baabe!
you only had one dream..
and now look where we are ;)

luce
28-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Oh baabe!
you only had one dream..
and now look where we are ;)

Yeah i have been mentally sectioned for obsession and your on thr run from internet cam babes ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!