PDA

View Full Version : spoiler-- another kiss! ! ! !

paigeybabes:x
25-07-2008, 09:52 AM
got it from: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a114982/luke-teased-as-mo-and-bex-kiss.html (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a114982/luke-teased-as-mo-and-bex-kiss.html) and watched it live :)

Luke was teased by his fellow housemates when Rebecca and Mohamed snogged as punishment for failing in party games this evening.

Having just snogged Luke, Rebecca was then dared to snog Mohamed because she refused to drink the raw egg mixture that the other housemates were taking as a forfeit.

They kissed across the divide as the rest of the housemates screamed and cheered. Dale exclaimed: "Luke's dreams are shattered, man!" However, Luke told him that he was feeling too sick to care after drinking raw egg.

Rex then joked: "So basically, Mohamed's kissed Luke as well", while Darnell added that the kiss had probably sealed his fate in Friday's eviction.

Rebecca went into the luxury bedroom laughing and said: "If nothing else, that will get me evicted! I cannot believe I have just snogged Luke and then snogged Mo."

Mohamed then persistently asked Rebecca if she would snog him again, reasoning that it was "only a snog".

Rebecca refused his advances, but Luke said: "Just do it", after which Stuart and Dale began teasing him again.

"It could be the kiss of death. My fans will be outraged, Mohamed!" Luke joked, as Mo went into the Diary Room smiling.

Credit from: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a114982/luke-teased-as-mo-and-bex-kiss.html

I feel well sorry for luke!! I was watchin bb live last night he was so upset.. so was Bex!! They now both no they like each other.. so cute.

Plank
25-07-2008, 10:31 AM
this is like the third thread on kissing, but anyway, i feel sorry for luke because he thought they were together. :(

Kardan
25-07-2008, 10:32 AM
The kiss meant nothing, they were all playing a game :)

Tintinnabulate
25-07-2008, 11:04 AM
hahahahahah at luke

N-Dubz
25-07-2008, 11:19 AM
why did mo ask for another kiss?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
awwwwwwww i love luke shes broke his heart!!!

Jericho
25-07-2008, 11:28 AM
This actually made me change my mind on Luke, I used to think he was annoying little stirrer. He is a funny guy, but like.. he likes Bex, Bex likes him. They were playing a game so luke has nothing to worry about :D

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please use spoilers.

risque
25-07-2008, 02:33 PM
That's absolutely disgusting. I know it's a dare and everything but kissing Mo is just nauseating, no wonder he asked for another - it's the most action he's had in 10 years.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): please use spoilers.

Mr.Sam
25-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Luke told Rebecca tonight that he felt like he was being "punched in the chest" as he watched her kiss Mohamed.

He admitted that he didn't think he had feelings for her until the snog took place, adding that seeing it made him feel sick.

Bex said she knew she had feelings for Luke, but didn't think they were reciprocated and so didn't think he would care.

Amid profuse apologies, Bex said she does not even like Mohamed and that the kiss had just been a "bit of fun".

"If you go tomorrow, I will..." Luke stammered. "I didn't think I liked you."

Rebecca replied: "I did know that I liked you, I just didn't think you liked me."

Luke said that was now obvious, pleading with Bex to go and enjoy what could be her last night in the house.

Bex said she would prefer to stay in the luxury bedroom and talk to Luke, who admitted: "I didn’t think I was a jealous person, but that got to me, I swear to God."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a115021/luke-upset-by-bexs-mohamed-kiss.html

25-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Luke told Rebecca tonight that he felt like he was being "punched in the chest" as he watched her kiss Mohamed.

He admitted that he didn't think he had feelings for her until the snog took place, adding that seeing it made him feel sick.

Bex said she knew she had feelings for Luke, but didn't think they were reciprocated and so didn't think he would care.

Amid profuse apologies, Bex said she does not even like Mohamed and that the kiss had just been a "bit of fun".

"If you go tomorrow, I will..." Luke stammered. "I didn't think I liked you."

Rebecca replied: "I did know that I liked you, I just didn't think you liked me."

Luke said that was now obvious, pleading with Bex to go and enjoy what could be her last night in the house.

Bex said she would prefer to stay in the luxury bedroom and talk to Luke, who admitted: "I didn’t think I was a jealous person, but that got to me, I swear to God."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a115021/luke-upset-by-bexs-mohamed-kiss.html

yer, i watched that last night on big brother live. i was like :(:( LOL!

jackass
25-07-2008, 03:19 PM
USE SPOILERS!

Mr.Sam
25-07-2008, 04:32 PM
the title does say ''spoilers'' so don't look in the thread..

Tintinnabulate
25-07-2008, 04:43 PM
USE SPOILERS!

You do know its against the forum rules (or it was the last time I read it) to tell people to use the rules. Only the moderator of that forum was allowed.

Anyway

Mo asked for another kiss apparently. Ah well, I hate Bex anyway. Ew.

jackass
25-07-2008, 05:35 PM
You do know its against the forum rules (or it was the last time I read it) to tell people to use the rules. Only the moderator of that forum was allowed.

Anyway

Mo asked for another kiss apparently. Ah well, I hate Bex anyway. Ew.

I am a moderator thanks.

risque
25-07-2008, 05:41 PM
USE SPOILERS!

Why? The word SPOILERS is in the thread title, therefore putting spoilers around every post you make is idiotic. Kat just made a cup of tea. WOPS FORGOT THE SPOILER TAGS LOL

Plank
25-07-2008, 05:44 PM
I am a moderator thanks.
tut. your only meant to remind ppl of rules by pming them or using red edits. :eusa_clap

Why? The word SPOILERS is in the thread title, therefore putting spoilers around every post you make is idiotic. Kat just made a cup of tea. WOPS FORGOT THE SPOILER TAGS LOL
thanks for spoiling it for me, i wanted to find out in tomorrows highlights :@

Tintinnabulate
25-07-2008, 06:11 PM
I am a moderator thanks.

I know ... read my post properly please, because I said Only the moderator of that forum was allowed. :)

I so hope bex goes tonight :D luke would be alone!

no waiii
25-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks for useing a spoiler unlike that MOD who dint and ruined if for me

25-07-2008, 10:11 PM
USE SPOILERS!
we have? :S

Fehm
28-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Been there done that =[[

And it hurts soo much... in front of your face ^^ :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!