PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Dons Wannabe Elite Diner

CadalacDon
27-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Heh

http://i34.tinypic.com/2u6jpyc.jpg

Rate n hate

Also the two people that ive placed in here (other than the people in the car) Are my friend Acid and Cajak, idk why I added you in here but you seem cool :P and I

Edit by DJ::Beatz (Forum Moderator): Please remember to always give credit to every alt that you include that ISN'T yours. Next time, mention that the car is a Habbo Sticker. Also, fixed the spelling error on the title.

Ekalb
27-07-2008, 04:42 AM
It's good, I haven't looked at it in detail though.
It looks very unfinnished, there's so much empty space ready for detail and interesting things to fill them.
It looks clean but at the same time very empty, add in a few more exciting things, add in detail and such.

A few things I can just point out now;
The cars shadow should be reshaped to resemble the shape of the car a bit more, the Diner sign doesn't connect to the building, you should show that it does (unless it connects to the back) and consider giving it a shadow, the main door to the diner could do with some thickness - give it a similar thickness to the window frames, add detail to the road like ligns, drains, gutters etc (whatever fits in the scene).

At the moment its got promise but it looks too empty and unfinished. You may want to look through the elites section to find out some ideas of adding detail and exciting things to make it more interesting (prime examples are Solom's army barrackses and roboevil's habbox offices - if you look at those you can find so many things happening at once that make it so much more interesting).

Jahova
27-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Car is too small
Better shape shadow.
Traffic lights
Bins / Trash cans
A guy on the corner smoking?
Think of the details you could add =]

lPinoy
27-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Cajak, :O

Yeah, maybe add details but other than that, its pretty good, for meh.

luce
27-07-2008, 10:51 AM
That's quite nice actually well done :)

Roboevil
27-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Is the car your own?

Hiro
27-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Is the car your own?

It's one of the Habbo images.
The Diner is quite nice though.

reeana
27-07-2008, 12:57 PM
I like it :D Like Ekalb said about the Habbox Offices - theres lots going on - you should incorporate that idea into this piece. It reminds me of Grease - so maybe do things out of Grease? Someone graffiting (sp?) and people dancing beside a jukebox etc..
I think you should also try doing the inside - it looks nice looking at the Diner from the outside..

[Chris]
27-07-2008, 01:48 PM
I Agree - It does look good, i would change the shape of the shadow under the car to more suit the shape like the front bumper curves, but the shadow is square

Also check the inside corners of the roof, i noticed one extra pixel in the top left corner that made the top right corner a bit wrong, just above the habbo on the inside of the roof

Oh and the windows need a slight tint, to show they are actully windows..

Also, stop putting "My wannabe elite/eeleet" and give it a NORMAL name, like "My new habbo 'diner' "

jackass
27-07-2008, 02:40 PM
I do really like it, although its based as an 80's themed diner, it has a nice smooth modern feel to it. I say very well done to you!

As Ekalb said previously, it could do with some more work on the roof as what I can see, as there is a lot of open space and has huge promise for lots of detail to go into there, such as birds or a general rooftop seating area as you find sometimes.

Obviously, you didn't draw most of it, as a lot of it is stuff already featured on habbo, but the way you put it together is very nice.

Excellent work. 8/10.

Spiffing
27-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Aww Ekalb said it all lmao, i think its really good and on any other forum, yes this would be elites but Habbox Elite alts are like the best of the best and this just isnt the best :P The car shadow is the most noticable thing but overall i think its pretty good :D

Yasuakiu
27-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Very nice,

Good job 10/10

CadalacDon
29-07-2008, 06:35 AM
Ty for the positive comments and good CC :]

AndrewByrne
29-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Hes copied mostly everything in this.
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=504278
The car is a sticker and the rest is diner furni.
Failed.

Spiffing
29-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Failed.
And your point?
C+P never hurt anyone

DJ::Beatz
29-07-2008, 04:50 PM
I like it, but im afraid that its not elite material. If anything, the car is better to be elite then the diner.

Its alot better than average pixel art though, so good job :D

Mint
29-07-2008, 06:13 PM
The black woman looks like she has down cyndrome (or however you spell that). Sort her face out lol.

CadalacDon
29-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Failed.
Yea I copied everything from there ;] Only the car mate.
The only things I didnt make were the diner sign (obv) car (also obv) Do I realy need to explain anymore stuff?

reeana
29-07-2008, 06:42 PM
The black woman looks like she has down cyndrome (or however you spell that). Sort her face out lol.
I find that offensive (when it's just a normal Habbo not edited at all)
:0 I've already given my comments on this. :)

Scarcely
29-07-2008, 07:00 PM
First impressions, it looked really good... Eeleet actually.
I like how you've done inside the diner.
Although I'm not sure about the roof, maybe a bit of texture...

HankMcCoy
30-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Good luck getting into Elites, mate. I have NO idea how to do it.

Quickest
30-07-2008, 04:46 AM
looks good, but why does the road cut off at the sides :P?

nice work

e5
30-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Add road lines and more scenery like trees and stuff :D

Spiffing
30-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Good luck getting into Elites, mate. I have NO idea how to do it.
Thats something i thought i'd never hear you say. Your the best pixel artist around, shouldnt be hard Hank :D

Oh yah i was going to say i like your little name in the corner, very pretty (:

HankMcCoy
30-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Your the best pixel artist around, shouldnt be hard Hank

And yet.. the fact remains, I obviously have no idea what to do, considering the placement of my alterations.

Monkwrestler
31-07-2008, 09:27 AM
You could add a better rooptop but also the door looks too think that goes into the diner

Spiffing
31-07-2008, 10:01 AM
And yet.. the fact remains, I obviously have no idea what to do, considering the placement of my alterations.
You should do something big
really big
that would work ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!