PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 3G Help [+Rep]

Mint
27-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Just upgraded from from my iPhone to the iPhone 3G and I still have the same problem of not being able to use my own songs (mp3) without paying cause yano apple is a big scam but I have been told that you can download something that lets you do it for free. Help pleeeeeeeeease! <3

Josh-H
27-07-2008, 08:05 PM
What? Rexplain..?

Mint
27-07-2008, 10:35 PM
What? Rexplain..?
On the iPhone, when you go to select your ringtone you can only choose from standard ringtones that come with the phone. But you can buy songs on iTunes that you can use as ringtones. But there are converting programs that can edit the song to make the iphone think it is a ringtone and kaboom!

Jericho
27-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Are you on Mac or Windows?

DaveTaylor
27-07-2008, 10:38 PM
On the iPhone, when you go to select your ringtone you can only choose from standard ringtones that come with the phone. But you can buy songs on iTunes that you can use as ringtones. But there are converting programs that can edit the song to make the iphone think it is a ringtone and kaboom!

If your on a mac, open the song in garage band and edit it there and export it as a ringtone

Mint
27-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Windows Vista....:)

Jericho
27-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Took the words out of my mouth Dave.

If your on Windows, I think that the app iBrickr might be able to help, I know it has been linked to iPhone ringtones somehow, Read up on it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!