PDA

View Full Version : Mabinogi

sakura
27-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Mabinogi some peope Say You Can't Play It If You Live In The UK Well I Play TheTiwanese Edition And No I DOnt Speak Read Or Write Tiwanese Thats Why The Community Of People Like You And Me At www.jiabun.com (http://www.jiabun.com)
Will Help Their Is Guides (oh yeah im stephens sister BTW im the one who plays mabinogi) So Yeah Join And Look Me Up IM Mikuruu Its A Awsome Game And Its Further Ahed THatn The english One

Smores
27-07-2008, 11:09 PM
what do you do in mabinogi? fight?

is it like maplestory

Mythicisation
28-07-2008, 07:31 AM
I did try to download the US one, but they didn't want me..

:(

sakura
29-07-2008, 03:44 PM
hmm get the tiwanese oneand look me up im mikuruu ^^ me and my friend kaz and my in game husband would be glad to help you out ^^
if you add me on msn i could give ou a link to a guide im
[email protected] (shared with my bro)
or if you want me on aim its pilikapepgall

to answer you question mabinogi is nothing like the terrible maple story and you shall neve compare them again you understand me!

Smores
30-07-2008, 03:20 PM
sorry D:
its because they were both made by nexon!
maybe ill give it a try.. XD

sakura
30-07-2008, 10:59 PM
mabinogi was never made my nexon its made by dev cat the eglish emopany to endorce it was nexon like the tiwanese one was gamania

Shinigami
03-08-2008, 02:32 PM
i played it a while ago, i didnt think it was anything unique. oh and i live in uk but I used a program to disguise my IP

DieselShaq
03-08-2008, 03:01 PM
I successfully downloaded it, installed it, but couldn't play it even if I used my IP disguise...

sakura
03-08-2008, 08:42 PM
get mabinogi tiwan go to www.kuroshin.net their are instructions teir

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!