PDA

View Full Version : Radio Jingels

nathanreeves
27-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Im looking for some radio jingels id like to here a privew of your voice saying bouncysounds.net before anytink and then if i like it i will then ask for a quto and will supply you with the 2 songs id like over the voice

Jamieb
27-07-2008, 10:32 PM
So basicly you want some one to do you a dry for free and then put it over a backing track.

nathanreeves
29-07-2008, 01:35 PM
nope cus the site i want it for is www.nathanreeves.info my personal one bouncysounds.net have there own that they paid liek £40 for a bout 5

Moh
29-07-2008, 02:00 PM
http://www.radioproductioncompany.co.uk
They do nice ones :)

nope cus the site i want it for is www.nathanreeves.info (http://www.nathanreeves.info/) my personal one bouncysounds.net have there own that they paid liek £40 for a bout 5

You spend £40 on radio jingles, yet you let your layout be well, disgusting?

nathanreeves
30-07-2008, 06:25 PM
i dident pay lol and also theres nothink wrong with bouncysounds actally mate

RyanDOT
30-07-2008, 07:19 PM
i dident pay lol and also theres nothink wrong with bouncysounds actally mate

Got a rubbish layout.

Kevin
30-07-2008, 08:43 PM
ExieHost used to make them. he was very professional.
I dont think he makes them anymore, as hes gone into professional radio.

-Kevin

Jamieb
30-07-2008, 10:07 PM
ExieHost used to make them. he was very professional.
I dont think he makes them anymore, as hes gone into professional radio.

-Kevin

You mean Tom Ellis....

He owns http://www.jinglemasters.co.uk/ ... He good.. Enjoy.

nathanreeves
31-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Gold Member
i have saw all ur layouts and there crap aswell mate i dont make layouts i cnt really make them that was like the 1st time iv eva made one and a lot of people are using this on there sites also if u have nothink to say nothink good or anythink to do with this topic dont post

RyanDOT
31-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Gold Member
i have saw all ur layouts and there crap aswell mate i dont make layouts i cnt really make them that was like the 1st time iv eva made one and a lot of people are using this on there sites also if u have nothink to say nothink good or anythink to do with this topic dont post

Because they were my first times making an non-habbo layouts.
Im paying over 20 quid for the brand new layout for my radio site - RayDeeOhh. And it destroy your site quite easily in my opinion.

nathanreeves
31-07-2008, 05:35 PM
well like i said thats ur opinion and to be this back on topic i dident ask for anythink about my layouts so dont reply if u ent going to keep this on topic

CompSpud
31-07-2008, 06:31 PM
i host his sites and shoutcast :o

nathanreeves
01-08-2008, 03:22 PM
if that message was to me compspud saying u host my sites and shoutcast id just like to tell you that u dont mate all my sites are hosted via our own server

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!