PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my mum..

Redacted
27-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Okay, so my mum rings me up crying asking if she can pick me up early..
So, i run to her and ask her what the matter is..
She tells me that her fiancee said that he doesnt love her anymore,
So I ask if he was being aggresive, she said no, and she still loves him,
He obviously has another bird on the scene, because we homed him, bought him clothes and food when he got kicked out before,
So he must has a nice place to stay the stupid ****.

Now im worried about my mum, incase she does anything stupid, I know he wont do anything to her because he's scared of my family.

Because when my sister took an OD, my dad blamed it on my mums fiancee, because my sister hates him, and my dad got arrested for threatening behaviour with a dangerous weapon (a snooker cue) lol.
And if he even touched my mum my dad would come round quick as anything, and i wouldnt watch my mum get hit either.

So yeah, im basically woried incase she doesnt anything stupid?

And what should i say if he confronts me as to why hes leaving?

I was thinking along the terms..

" **** off you stupid *****, if my mums not good enough for you, **** off to someone who is, now get the **** out of my house."

NIKKEE
27-07-2008, 08:42 PM
no no no, not IF my mums not good enough for you go to someone who is, that's like saying there's someone out there better than her.
more like HE isn't good enough for your mum!

he sounds like a ****. sorry, I know how it feels when a parents with someone else and they upset them!

but maybe give him the benefit of the doubt, are you CERTAIN he has someone else?
did your mum tell you the full story?
And as for your mum doing something, just tell her you love her and tell her you're so glad you've got each other, showing she has you there for you and also you need her aswell.

Redacted
27-07-2008, 08:52 PM
She said she only needs me and the dog :)
But yeah, he is a complete ****.
Im not certain he has someone else, he probably has though, otherwise where would he stay.

NIKKEE
27-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Good I am glad :)
And surely he has friends?
Or were they not willing to home the firt time round, so it's probably not them?
I think I've just answered my own question, but if he is he's a *******, and if not he sounds like a ******* anyway so really he's not your problem and your mum deserves better.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!