PDA

View Full Version : HELP please.. Really weird issue.

Crimson
28-07-2008, 08:32 AM
I click on Play from the WoW mini load up thing with news etc.. Then the screen goes black (as in loading) and a Vital Error pops up reading:

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/WoW.exe
File: ./DBCache.cpp
Line: 523

Requested 1103089783 bytes of memory

Press OK to terminate the application.

How can I fix this. I sent the problem to WoWError thing but it's still not working. Help please :>

Matt.
28-07-2008, 08:57 AM
I googled it and I see a lot of people saying go to the WoW folder and delete the cache folder.

Swinkid
28-07-2008, 09:11 AM
I googled it and I see a lot of people saying go to the WoW folder and delete the cache folder.

Yes, it is. Its two files that are colliding together, just delete the cache folder, that should do the trick.
You should find it in C:\Program files\World of warcraft

Crimson
28-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the help, it's working now. +rep to you both

Youheard
28-07-2008, 03:20 PM
As already said deleting the cache is the way to solve said problem. Ever since it first happened to me a few weeks ago I've been having the same problem every now and then but have had no luck finding a long term solution.

Wig44.
28-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Yes, it is. Its two files that are colliding together, just delete the cache folder, that should do the trick.
You should find it in C:\Program files\World of warcraft

Congratulations! You know how to read other peoples advice and then claim it is your own knowledge!

Charly
28-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Congratulations! You know how to read other peoples advice and then claim it is your own knowledge!

Lolololololololol :P

Danzilla
28-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Lolololololololol :P

Spam?...
And why are people still posting in this? Hes sorted it now so theres no need too. Oh and i know i just did so i guess i kinda failed but still.

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 12:39 AM
We've all done it before ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!