PDA

View Full Version : What Site?

VistaBoy
29-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Hello i want to make a new website but i do not know what to make i want some thing were can can come join a member system (custom made) and do stuff but what so far all i can think of is a tutorial website, but there are so many of them...

iJoe
29-07-2008, 12:15 AM
what sort of things do you like? Do it about somethin you enjoy :)

VistaBoy
29-07-2008, 12:22 AM
I mite do i tuterial website and make it unique in some why or anther ;P

but i suck at making names if some one or people list a lot of names that are not used now for a tuterial site that would be very nice.

IDontKnow
29-07-2008, 12:33 AM
There's too many of them. Do something like a forum where people can let out their anger and rant on :)

Excellent1
29-07-2008, 01:03 AM
There's too many of them. Do something like a forum where people can let out their anger and rant on :)Again, too many.

iJoe
29-07-2008, 01:40 AM
too many of everythin :) You just need to make it good and people will visit :)

Jahova
29-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Too many tut websites.
Think outside the box!

iTech
29-07-2008, 05:38 PM
A grammar site. You sure need it.

But, nothings original nowadays, so think hard.

Johno
29-07-2008, 05:55 PM
There is nothing wrong with an idea that has been done, as long as you can do it better - a lot better.

You want something unique, but unique ideas are very rare now. A good course of action is to look at something that has been done, pick its flaws and then make something similar but better.

Its normally good to focus on older ideas, things that we dont see often but have been done. Certain things have good concepts, but have too much of a copycat feel - You should try to avoid them.

A friend and me were brainstorming today for our next project and simply, we decided to do something that has been done but make it alot better.

Ideas don't come easily and you really cant expect people to come along and give ideas away. Uniqueness is hard to find but when it is, you can expect lots of people to come along and copy your idea.

Fehm
29-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Games website =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!