PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

Axel
29-07-2008, 01:25 AM
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/585/wowscrnshot072908021615jf5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 01:36 AM
Lols. Best when you go in with an alt. Free experiance ftw! :D1

Why do people bother spending 1K Gold on that SS Title, when Champion of the Naaru is free and looks cooler... -.-

Axel
29-07-2008, 01:38 AM
I have both. :(

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 01:43 AM
I have both. :(
Please tell me why you bothered spending the money on the title? :D!

I have Champion of the Naaru, and i wouldn't really want anyother. :P Maybe Hand of A'dal, but then A'dal doesnt have any hands to begin with! :o!

Neil
29-07-2008, 01:47 AM
I only have one title "Private" =[

Axel
29-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Please tell me why you bothered spending the money on the title? :D!

I have Champion of the Naaru, and i wouldn't really want anyother. :P Maybe Hand of A'dal, but then A'dal doesnt have any hands to begin with! :o!

Cos I didn't think I'd ever get Champion of the Naaru.

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 01:53 AM
Cos I didn't think I'd ever get Champion of the Naaru.
touche! - i think thats spelt kinda right? :P

Nemo
29-07-2008, 01:59 AM
touche! - i think thats spelt kinda right? :P
touché me thinks.

i want champion of the naaru.

2 things i want.

special mount
cool title.

THATS IT! :[

Neil
29-07-2008, 02:09 AM
touché me thinks.

i want champion of the naaru.

2 things i want.

special mount
cool title.

THATS IT! :[

Get them then, not gonna get them if you're not doing whatever you need to do to get them

Nemo
29-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Get them then, not gonna get them if you're not doing whatever you need to do to get them
i was gonna get a talbuk or w/e, but thatll take forever and im not sure about the rest. we hardly ever try maggy for naaru title aswell

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 02:19 AM
talbulk isn't really special!11. its Rep-Reward.

Special Mount is something like;

- Raptor Mount
- ZG Tiger Mount
- TGC Mount (Rocket, Spectral Tiger)
- Arena Drake :P!

Nemo
29-07-2008, 02:22 AM
talbulk isn't really special!11. its Rep-Reward.

Special Mount is something like;

- Raptor Mount
- ZG Tiger Mount
- TGC Mount (Rocket, Spectral Tiger)
- Arena Drake :P!
i was browsing them late this night with a friend

- ZG raptor + tiger cant get because i can never go ZG, and if i do, whats the chances of me winning?
-TGC stuff is like lolno coz u gotta buy it irl
- arena drake, im just not that good ;)

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 02:23 AM
i was browsing them late this night with a friend

- ZG raptor + tiger cant get because i can never go ZG, and if i do, whats the chances of me winning?
-TGC stuff is like lolno coz u gotta buy it irl
- arena drake, im just not that good ;)
pft. still a talbulk isnt special! :D!

Try Soloing Scholo for a Deathcharger!

Nemo
29-07-2008, 02:25 AM
pft. still a talbulk isnt special! :D!

Try Soloing Scholo for a Deathcharger!
i do strat a lot with a mate recently, its not scholo!

and i like talbulk, its just lame to get since i have no patience with farming (thank god i can aoe)

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 02:26 AM
i do strat a lot with a mate recently, its not scholo!

and i like talbulk, its just lame to get since i have no patience with farming (thank god i can aoe)
You know what i meant! 0=].

Nemo
29-07-2008, 02:28 AM
You know what i meant! 0=].ermmmm nope soz! anyway, i guess i could farm strat some more, my mate might get it though :(. Anywho, im off to bed.

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 02:32 AM
ermmmm nope soz! anyway, i guess i could farm strat some more, my mate might get it though :(. Anywho, im off to bed.
snap. its late mon.

just tell your mate your snap his legs off if he takes it. ;]! or make sure your the leader and kick him from the party at like 5%? :D!

Bailey
29-07-2008, 06:53 AM
I have the quests for naaru trial, and why do they have to be some of the worst heroics? :x

SV is ok,
SL.. don't get me started,
Shattered is eurgh
Arcatraz.... :x

Danzilla
29-07-2008, 08:43 AM
The best title has to be the PvP one you can still get. Cant remeber exactly how it spelt but it looks cool and iv seen no one with it. You need to be exalted with all BG's to recive it. I only needed WSG rep on my old hunter and i would of got it. :P
'nway have fun owning those chaps.

Infrontation
29-07-2008, 10:27 AM
The best title has to be the PvP one you can still get. Cant remeber exactly how it spelt but it looks cool and iv seen no one with it. You need to be exalted with all BG's to recive it. I only needed WSG rep on my old hunter and i would of got it. :P
Justicar for Alliance or Conqueror for Horde. The Scarab Lord title for being the one to open the gates of AQ is just sick :D 1 characater per realm though. I would get Champion of the Naaru if my guild had the courage to do Mag.

Anyway I grinded Mag'har rep for my Talbuk in tier 4 resto gear, elemental specced (shaman) and it took like 5hours of grinding to go from 10000/12000 to 21000/21000.

Charles
29-07-2008, 12:02 PM
I have Champion of the Naaru, and of the Shattered Sun. Would have Hand of A'dal if I get a Vashj kill (have Kael's vial >.<).
Regarding the Scarab Lord title, anyone can get it if the gates aren't opened as long as they bang the gong within 10hrs of the first person doing it. Unless I'm wrong :)

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 12:05 PM
I have Champion of the Naaru, and of the Shattered Sun. Would have Hand of A'dal if I get a Vashj kill (have Kael's vial >.<).
Regarding the Scarab Lord title, anyone can get it if the gates aren't opened as long as they bang the gong within 10hrs of the first person doing it. Unless I'm wrong :)
Im sure its only one person per server.

Charles
29-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Im sure its only one person per server.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Scarab_Lord

ta

Nemo
29-07-2008, 12:23 PM
I want to know if it happened with kilrogg, if not, then its still possible for me to get the black qiraji mount :P

Charles
29-07-2008, 12:24 PM
I want to know if it happened with kilrogg, if not, then its still possible for me to get the black qiraji mount :P

It did. Middnight from Barbarians got it :)

Nemo
29-07-2008, 12:46 PM
It did. Middnight from Barbarians got it :)
Ohhh dang :(

Axel
29-07-2008, 01:08 PM
SL = easy if people know how to move on Murmur.
SV = easy if people know how to move on the first boss.
Arcatraz = a pain because some people don't know to move when they're in a void zone on 1st boss, but he can be skipped. Only hard thing about Arca is the trash.
SH = Easy.

TehJoshy
29-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Its funny, the person who opened the gates on our realm, quit the day she complited the quest. pee'd alot of people off imo :P!

Charly
29-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Its funny, the person who opened the gates on our realm, quit the day she complited the quest. pee'd alot of people off imo :P!

Lol owned.

I know i want a title :] but 1k for of the shattered sun?
Bit tacky imo :P

.:TeamAmerica:.
30-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Or else just work really hard and get 'Brutal Gladiator' title :)
Just wintrade yur way up

Bailey
30-07-2008, 07:58 AM
SL = easy if people know how to move on Murmur.
SV = easy if people know how to move on the first boss.
Arcatraz = a pain because some people don't know to move when they're in a void zone on 1st boss, but he can be skipped. Only hard thing about Arca is the trash.
SH = Easy.

I have had bad experiences with all of those heroics

For example, in SL we wiped about 20 times on the voidwalker boss before the shaman learned to pop heroism.

Crimson
30-07-2008, 08:20 AM
@nemo and is mount issue.

I farmed ogres for less than 2 days (I was revered from questing) - ON A PROTADIN. And got exhalted. *words of wisdom*. Tbh, it's easy. But I like the Amani bear mount. It's kl. Or you could get the Ashes or Al'ar or whatever it's called with the phoenix mount.. or maybe the phitt mount from Sethekk herioc.. It's piss easy to do so ya'.

Axel
30-07-2008, 10:59 AM
I have had bad experiences with all of those heroics

For example, in SL we wiped about 20 times on the voidwalker boss before the shaman learned to pop heroism.

You don't even need heroism, that boss is piss easy.

Bailey
30-07-2008, 12:10 PM
You don't even need heroism, that boss is piss easy.

Sorry mr. imba dps

Danzilla
30-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Because Baileh is a ikkle gnome he has to use heroism to get bigger otherwise he just stands on him which is instant kill. Thats why he needs it, poory bailey.

Axel
30-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Sorry mr. imba dps

It's a heroic. :P

Danzilla
30-07-2008, 01:03 PM
But, but, but,
Jon is a hero Bailey isn't thats why he finds it hard.

Wig44.
30-07-2008, 07:03 PM

I hardly ever see justicars because no one could get exalted with all 3 :P Stormpike is easy but how the hell did you get exalted with ab?!

Bailey
30-07-2008, 07:55 PM
But, but, but,
Jon is a hero Bailey isn't thats why he finds it hard.

don't talk to me again :$

Danzilla
30-07-2008, 10:12 PM
I hardly ever see justicars because no one could get exalted with all 3 :P Stormpike is easy but how the hell did you get exalted with ab?!

I love AB so its easy. :rolleyes:
WSG now thats what i find hard to understand how on earth people get exlalted. At 70 thats such a boring BG.

don't talk to me again :$

You know im only joking and love you really 'coz your a hero in my eyes. ;)

Axel
30-07-2008, 10:20 PM
I pretend to DC from a Kara pug cos they wiped on Attunemen and when I came back online, they were starting opera. -.- Missed 5 badges. Ticketing GM, maybe they'll understand. I'll update you soon.

Danzilla
30-07-2008, 10:30 PM
I pretend to DC from a Kara pug cos they wiped on Attunemen and when I came back online, they were starting opera. -.- Missed 5 badges. Ticketing GM, maybe they'll understand. I'll update you soon.

PUG = win, Jon = fail.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/daz951/fb171.jpg
At the pic: rubbish bike+rubbish guy who cant jump = pain.

Wig44.
31-07-2008, 07:21 AM
PUG = win, Jon = fail.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/daz951/fb171.jpg
At the pic: rubbish bike+rubbish guy who cant jump = pain.

Bet he makes it :P Look at the gradient of the ramp he isn't meant to be high xD

Danzilla
31-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Bet he makes it :P Look at the gradient of the ramp he isn't meant to be high xD

Trust me, he wont. His back wheel will hit the last guy. I would know as i do dirt jumping. :P

Wig44.
31-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Trust me, he wont. His back wheel will hit the last guy. I would know as i do dirt jumping. :P

Looks like he will just make it but land too far back on his back wheel, fall off backwards and crush the last guy.

Danzilla
31-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Looks like he will just make it but land too far back on his back wheel, fall off backwards and crush the last guy.

He should be able to land that ok or if he does somehow make it and lands on his backwheel he won't come off, he will just buckle his back wheel badly.
Boost in zf aswell pls.

Wig44.
01-08-2008, 10:20 AM
No soz. Doing my hunter atm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!