PDA

View Full Version : The Empire expands winners!

crazed
29-07-2008, 11:26 AM
"Hold on to your grass skirts, this will blow you away! New deserted islands off of the North-West of Rangirangi have been discovered!
While taking a relaxing trip in my kayak yesterday, a storm came.
The black clouds gathered, growled and hurled my little boat around the ferocious ocean.
Before I knew it, I had been swept up and placed onto some new islands!
The great Habboa must have used his powers to push me towards them because it is an untouched paradise!
I've agreed a deal with the Tikitoa's elders - these can be our very own islands to come and stay on when we visit!
However, to make them habitable, I need all Habbo Tikitoa's to help!
In return for sweet prizes, you must send me your best island creations.
The top 15 winners will get a Level 2 Mana badge and the top 5 will get one month free Habbo club membership!
THE COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
* PRIZES WILL BE RELEASED ON TUESDAY 29TH JULY after 2pm*
And the winners are ...
Top 5:
Aloe.Vera
Lgq
JammieDodgers
devilishemzy
Leah,,x
Other 10:
Lycro
zelodiac!
Etaks
.:.Mmmm.:.
Okeanos
-Phantom-
-Oscillation-
SimplyMagic - OMG RYAN :o!
TheTimeLord1
Jackie1985

Captain Lost_Witness!"

Still didnt win :[

AndrewByrne
29-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Seems like the usuals. *Yawn*

AMERlCA...
29-07-2008, 11:39 AM
No superise, i see names on there i always see.

simplymagic
29-07-2008, 11:49 AM
pmsl I won :D and you made me laugh luke "simplymagic - OMG RYAN :O" :']

yay :eusa_danc

sorry for other people who didnt win and my luke <3 u'll win one day :8 even if it takes 50 years :P

crazed
29-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Seems like the usuals. *Yawn*

No superise, i see names on there i always see.

Lol yea.
I though mine was pritty good aswell :[

womanizer
29-07-2008, 11:54 AM
oh i lost

simplymagic
29-07-2008, 12:22 PM
looking at winners rooms and i think they have not spelled one right.

"-oscillation-" they said but its -oscillation

silly staff :P

crazed
29-07-2008, 12:52 PM
LOL Not mentioning names but one of the winners rooms was a small square room with jungle floor, a hut and a couldron LOL.

no waiii
29-07-2008, 12:59 PM
how much licking up did okeonos have to do to win this time

Okeanos
29-07-2008, 01:11 PM

jealousy is an ugly thing ;)

but lost_witness doesn't choose competition winners anymore so people saying "its the usual winners" means nothing

wd all

Immenseman
29-07-2008, 01:11 PM

not very nice!

Well done to all winners.

no waiii
29-07-2008, 02:30 PM

but lost_witness doesn't choose competition winners anymore so people saying "its the usual winners" means nothing

wd all

Then just must be pretty ugly :rolleyes: after all you gave me -rep because people liked my room more :D

Anyways i looked at some of the rooms and there crap!

crazed
29-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Then just must be pretty ugly :rolleyes: after all you gave me -rep because people liked my room more :D

I know :l Your room should have won at least...

Okeanos
29-07-2008, 03:10 PM

pmsl dont flatter yourself!! i -repd you cos you where annoying me

i like all the winning rooms

no waiii
29-07-2008, 03:15 PM
pmsl dont flatter yourself!! i -repd you cos you where annoying me

i like all the winning rooms

Anoying you i dont even know you and never even said anything to you, and its obv you gunna win you stallk l_w everywere and now you have two mangers to stalk its you lucky day!

Okeanos
29-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Anoying you i dont even know you and never even said anything to you, and its obv you gunna win you stallk l_w everywere and now you have two mangers to stalk its you lucky day!

1. you cant stalk him because he disabled it
2. he doesn't choose the winners

fail

Ardemax
29-07-2008, 04:05 PM
although my entry was rubbish and that's being kind, atleast some of the winners could be nice to the losers?
exceptions accepted.

Zehro
29-07-2008, 04:11 PM

fail

Maybe L_W doesn't pick the winners but there are familiar ones who win the whole time.

Anyway, congratulations to the people who don't always win.

e5
29-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Wheres my prize?! :P

crazed
29-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Wheres my prize?! :P

What prize O_O

ElliottThompson
29-07-2008, 05:22 PM

wd all
nt really, at all infact. Your basically saying only lost_witness is the only one cabable of choosing his favourites in this world. These particular people probably have all staff on ther list.

no waiii
29-07-2008, 07:10 PM

fail

You did not answer the Question i asked because your wrong, i dont even know you and you say i was anoying you? I never said anything to you before. And you were obv jellous that mine WAS better.

AMERlCA...
29-07-2008, 07:17 PM

omg how sad is that to follow lost_witness everywhere he goes

Scarcely
29-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Congratulations I guess.

Javascrypt
29-07-2008, 07:26 PM
JammieDodgers - Always wins

AMERlCA...
29-07-2008, 07:29 PM
JammieDodgers - Always wins

LOL i know he always do

Okeanos
29-07-2008, 08:40 PM
You did not answer the Question i asked because your wrong, i dont even know you and you say i was anoying you? I never said anything to you before. And you were obv jellous that mine WAS better.

pmsl you srsly think im jealous of your stupid little room that didnt even have painted walls?

on the subject of –rep, i told you why i gave it to you... its only forum reputation! if you care that much about it PM me instead of making stupid little posts in a thread that has nothing to do with it... dont expect a reply though ;)

Sabra
30-07-2008, 03:28 AM
Honestly, Okeanos had a great room. So I don't see why you are harassing him... You see a lot of the same winners because they know what the Staff want to see in a room; not because they are 'suck-ups.' Sometimes you need to face the music that your room didn't appeal to the staff. End of story. :)

Zehro
30-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Honestly, Okeanos had a great room. So I don't see why you are harassing him... You see a lot of the same winners because they know what the Staff want to see in a room; not because they are 'suck-ups.' Sometimes you need to face the music that your room didn't appeal to the staff. End of story. :)

And some of the rooms were pretty crap to be blunt. And they're not 'harassing him', they're just giving a point of view that the same people always win, which they do. End of story.

Ardemax
30-07-2008, 11:03 AM
There's no right and no wrong answer to how people always win.
It will keep debating.
Because if Staff keep saying "this wasn't fixed" then it will please some people, but questions will be asked by others.
It's always going to be the same, and you know, to keep going on about fixing is just how a forum works, arguements, debating.
I won't take a side in this, because I've only seen 2 rooms, so if someone could screeny the rest, they'll get a +rep.
Just thought i'd like to say that this is how the internet works, who's really at the other end?

no waiii
31-07-2008, 01:31 AM

okeones is male :S anyways his was plain and looked rubbish

Nereo
31-07-2008, 09:27 AM
I have been thinking and PERHAPS, just perhaps, they arent the "usual winners" because Habbo staff only every let them win, PERHAPS people like Okeanos consistently win because they are just good at building rooms? Just a thought... :P

no waiii
31-07-2008, 02:06 PM
I have been thinking and PERHAPS, just perhaps, they arent the "usual winners" because Habbo staff only every let them win, PERHAPS people like Okeanos consistently win because they are just good at building rooms? Just a thought... :P

Its how much licking up you do!

Okeanos
31-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Its how much licking up you do!

hi im just wondering if you srsly believe that? pmsl if you do

the only people that say that are people who are jealous or just anti-habbo that like to complain about everything

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

msb.
06-08-2008, 05:45 PM
ul mate

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!