PDA

View Full Version : Idk... Feel Like Sad/Depressed Every year

Agree
30-07-2008, 03:24 AM
Right... So when it gets close to school... when i think about it i start to get sad and almost into tears.....
Today i was just remebering how when i was in 1st-3rd grade i would cry in the mornings and go to the nurse clamining i had a stoamch ace :P but i did that a few times in 7th-8th grade....

But idk i just get rly upset when it comes around school time ;(

ESPICALLY THIS YEAR. Senior year in highschool... I dont know if i wanna go to college i hate school... but my parents be mad at me forever if i dont go.. :( I have a nice job.. .but ya idk rly..

Also: I dont know if i could even go to college out of city.. because i sitll for some stupid reason have problems staying the night at peoples houses..
Like im fine going over and playing xbox ect... but when it comes to getting later in nite and knowing im not going home i get worried about idk and start to get rly upset....

Idk why im writing this... I guess to get it out? idk any advice :))

And im kinda upset because this year is hard on my mom because its my last year of highschool and my sister is done with Primary school and is in 7th grade now...
And it kills me to look at her upset..

HELP? :(

Edit: But iv gotten upset/cried For almost every year i can remember of school... I think last year i held it back and went on and forgot.. but my first year of highschool and new school i was fine till the bus ride couldnt stop thinking of home/I was going to get lost ect... And when we pulled up into parking log i nearly burst into tears...

Tbh im almost in tears now ;(

J0SH
30-07-2008, 04:13 AM
Bren says only 6 idks this time :P dont feel depressed ;) you have nothing to feel depressed about.

Agree
30-07-2008, 04:28 AM
ino.... but i jus get rly upset

J0SH
30-07-2008, 04:31 AM
It's because of the feeling of having 6 weeks off then all of a sudden having to adjust to the routine of going to school again :(

untrustus
30-07-2008, 10:29 AM
get a grip

cocaine
30-07-2008, 10:55 AM
im with above.

dude, its only school. if you get upset and start crying because of that, imagine what you'd do with a job..

N-Dubz
30-07-2008, 12:43 PM
its school .. theres much worse things in life then school.

e5
30-07-2008, 12:55 PM
You just need more convidence tbh

Agree
30-07-2008, 01:36 PM
It's because of the feeling of having 6 weeks off then all of a sudden having to adjust to the routine of going to school again :(
ye maybe

get a grip
Shut up

im with above.

dude, its only school. if you get upset and start crying because of that, imagine what you'd do with a job..
I have a job?

its school .. theres much worse things in life then school.
i know

You just need more convidence tbh
:[

cocaine
30-07-2008, 01:46 PM
ye maybe

Shut up

I have a job?

i know

:[

do you break up into tears everytime you enter the workplace? if not, then theres no reason to do that in school :S

Matty
30-07-2008, 01:47 PM
lol

Edited by Jaiisun (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly........

E

Humoured
30-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Wow, crying everytime you have to go back to school -.-, mate if this is true I think you need to have a think of how immature that is. Some people in other countries don't even get a chance to learn and your crying because you have to go. Tbh, EPIC PHAIL IN LIFE, good job working in mc donalds or something. Cos in future if you drop out employees will be like why you got rubbish grades? and you will be like "cos i cry when i go back to school". JUST GET OFF NOW, LIKE I SAID REALLY HAVE A THINK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LIFE!

No problem for the help, from Kieran.

Nereo
30-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Thats a good point. People in Africa etc. never get to go to school and although it can be a bit tedious and boring you shouldnt cry about it.You should be brateful you are given the oppurtunity to learn (even if it is rubbish)
If you are getting bullied or something because of school you should try and get help about it. That could be the reason you are getting upset.

brandon
30-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Right... So when it gets close to school... when i think about it i start to get sad and almost into tears.....
Today i was just remebering how when i was in 1st-3rd grade i would cry in the mornings and go to the nurse clamining i had a stoamch ace :P but i did that a few times in 7th-8th grade....

But idk i just get rly upset when it comes around school time ;(

ESPICALLY THIS YEAR. Senior year in highschool... I dont know if i wanna go to college i hate school... but my parents be mad at me forever if i dont go.. :( I have a nice job.. .but ya idk rly..

Also: I dont know if i could even go to college out of city.. because i sitll for some stupid reason have problems staying the night at peoples houses..
Like im fine going over and playing xbox ect... but when it comes to getting later in nite and knowing im not going home i get worried about idk and start to get rly upset....

Idk why im writing this... I guess to get it out? idk any advice :))

And im kinda upset because this year is hard on my mom because its my last year of highschool and my sister is done with Primary school and is in 7th grade now...
And it kills me to look at her upset..

HELP? :(

Edit: But iv gotten upset/cried For almost every year i can remember of school... I think last year i held it back and went on and forgot.. but my first year of highschool and new school i was fine till the bus ride couldnt stop thinking of home/I was going to get lost ect... And when we pulled up into parking log i nearly burst into tears...

Tbh im almost in tears now ;(
Although not half as bad, I used to feel the same as you about school. I'm sure you'll grow out of it.

Wow, crying everytime you have to go back to school -.-, mate if this is true I think you need to have a think of how immature that is. Some people in other countries don't even get a chance to learn and your crying because you have to go. Tbh, EPIC PHAIL IN LIFE, good job working in mc donalds or something. Cos in future if you drop out employees will be like why you got rubbish grades? and you will be like "cos i cry when i go back to school". JUST GET OFF NOW, LIKE I SAID REALLY HAVE A THINK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LIFE!

No problem for the help, from Kieran.
Yes, other people in third world countries have it bad. I take it you never waste any food on your dinner plate. Because people in other countries don't even get the chance to eat. I take it you buy fairtrade products to help support those people aswell. I presume you've never moaned that you don't have enough, or you want something even though you don't actually need it. Plus who are you to say he will work in McDonalds? Just because he hates school doesn't mean he's not intelligent and/or put the effort in.

Agree
30-07-2008, 08:47 PM
*** People need to learn how to read..
I DONT CRY BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL U IDIOTS..

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

cocaine
30-07-2008, 08:48 PM

with that attitude people wont want to help you

Nereo
30-07-2008, 09:02 PM

That is exactly how it reads to me? :S

What are you crying about then?

Calling people idiots wont help either :rolleyes:

brandon
30-07-2008, 09:14 PM

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude
I hope that wasn't aimed at me, the way I agreed with you and then went on to stuck up for you.

xo-magey-ox
31-07-2008, 12:55 AM
OK i butting in now im sowwi but i can't carrie on reading this just coz he crys bout school i cry it not my fulllt its just how i feel yeh as it happons pepole have difernt probllems myn is i hide all my emotions and i try to block them out it works as well i might spend hrs at home being depressed but most of the time i don't have time and i find talking to my m8s and sorting ou outher pepoles problems out helps cause most of he time u find something to help you in wha you say o help them witch helps you =]

if you want to talk privertly pm me =] i hope i helped

Agree
31-07-2008, 03:48 AM
I hope that wasn't aimed at me, the way I agreed with you and then went on to stuck up for you.
Nop forgot to put except u :P

OK i butting in now im sowwi but i can't carrie on reading this just coz he crys bout school i cry it not my fulllt its just how i feel yeh as it happons pepole have difernt probllems myn is i hide all my emotions and i try to block them out it works as well i might spend hrs at home being depressed but most of the time i don't have time and i find talking to my m8s and sorting ou outher pepoles problems out helps cause most of he time u find something to help you in wha you say o help them witch helps you =]

if you want to talk privertly pm me =] i hope i helped
mmmm k

untrustus
31-07-2008, 09:59 AM
i'm sure your runescape character will be fine whilst you swan off to get an education.

xo-magey-ox
31-07-2008, 02:49 PM
i'm sure your runescape character will be fine whilst you swan off to get an education.

ooo well im shure he is smarter than you and ovb its your dumb because u talk about things as if they just stupi petty problems think about wether i like pepole saying it to you

NIKKEE
31-07-2008, 10:49 PM
I know how you feel, I don't want to think about it at all and it's so soon again.
I don't know if I can hack another two years AND go to uni.
I hate school, constantly worried things won't work out the way I want them to, and that's the worst part for me :(

Hope you feel better.

N-Dubz
31-07-2008, 11:29 PM
just because he cries over school dosnt mean he will fail at life.

untrustus
31-07-2008, 11:29 PM
ooo well im shure he is smarter than you and ovb its your dumb because u talk about things as if they just stupi petty problems think about wether i like pepole saying it to you

sori i dint meen 2 urt him :(

Havoline
31-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Its probably because you've had a really long nice break with loads of freedom doing whatever you want all day with your mates and now you've got to go back to the strict routine of school like getting up early, sleeping early, working all day and then homework and coursework and stuff and you just don't have as much freedom anymore.

xo-magey-ox
01-08-2008, 01:29 PM

okay well at least you realized you wronged

.eddie.
02-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Lol!

Anyway, pretty pathetic tbh.

Patricia38
09-08-2008, 02:22 AM
I lol'd.
So your 17.
You've never kissed a girl.
You've never stayed at a friends house 'cos you start crying for your mummy.
And you nearly burst into tears just thinking about school.
Lmao.

AndrewByrne
09-08-2008, 08:46 PM
get a grip
Agreed.

Herman
10-08-2008, 08:10 AM
You need to change your attitude and perspective towards school. I for one, love school. It is a chance for me to get together with friends and learn something new. It keeps me occupied with things to do. Sure, breaks are fun, but I think if I had a school break all year round, I'd die of boredom.

Be optimistic when you wake up in the morning. Tell yourself that you are going to have a great day at school today.

School is there to help you learn and to help you secure a good job in the future. Don't waste this golden opportunity, lmao. :)

Zak
10-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Think of me I have no school break! lmao

Meoww.
11-08-2008, 05:24 PM
School does my head in I get depressed all the time thats just all over me. My friend used to cry when she didn't get a piece of work that was in year eight. Just think it will soon be over...

Earthquake
11-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Are you a mumsy boy? I'm sorry but thats beyond a joke! But I guess we'll all different, just think of the positives of school, not the negatives.

xo-magey-ox
17-08-2008, 03:02 AM
i think that most of yew are smart donkeys who think they know it all so they try to make them selfs look good not bothering to try and help this poor guy out of his situation

hayley : look try to be optimistic about school. Being negative won't help o resolve the problem. And can those who aren't offering useful advice or just being mean or annoyin bog off. I hope I gota message across.

Agree
18-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Idk i only have 1 day left of vacation till school starts...
If i think about being there and stuff im fine.. Because i planned out my classes ( thats 1 thing tht bothers me the 1st day )

And now all i have to worry about is figuring out how to get to my parking spot :@

xo-magey-ox
18-08-2008, 10:19 PM
get there erly

cocaine
18-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Idk i only have 1 day left of vacation till school starts...
If i think about being there and stuff im fine.. Because i planned out my classes ( thats 1 thing tht bothers me the 1st day )

And now all i have to worry about is figuring out how to get to my parking spot :@

wait, so you can drive? so you're not like 11.. as I thought from the first post..

1xBabyCakesx1
19-08-2008, 03:52 PM
I used to be like this when i started middle school. :) The first day of middle school i threw up LOL. So i thought that i was gunna be sick and i would cry worrying my dad was gunna get in a car crash or somthing. But now i think i got my matess at school and i should just forget about it and have a good time :)

BaybeeElin
19-08-2008, 04:05 PM
If schools feels that bad for you, I suggest you talk to your close mates about it, I'm sure they can make you feel better. :)
But at the end of the day, school's compulsary, so you have to get on with it.

Digital
19-08-2008, 05:32 PM
I counted the days in year 11... trust me I REALLY hated school it sucked total balls :(I used to fall asleep in some lessons and used to go home for the others

Just get it over with thats my advice and try ur hardest, you only get one chance

Abbie.
19-08-2008, 05:47 PM
BACK IN HOW EVER MANY DAYS NEXT FRIDAY IS :(

i need to get shoes and crap

xo-magey-ox
19-08-2008, 07:51 PM
or yew could always get home schooled

BaybeeElin
20-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Home schooled is an option, but yeah, you could become iscolated and you will probably loose contact with you're friends.
On you're calender tick off all the days you've completed in school, up to each Friday, and on the Friday night you'll feel great for not having a breakdown:).
Also, why don't you have a change of hairstyle, or something similar, it will give you a big boost of confidence, and have something to look forward to at the end of each day, or lunch break. Something like watching your fave movie, getting a new top up or anything you enjoy.
Don't let school become a chore, enjoy it while you have the chance, or you will kick yourself later in life for not making the most of it while you can.
Good luck;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!